The only way to see your trueself from an outside perspective.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
We know the methods if seeing ourself.
Black mirror (like a dark window, or a car window), mirror, selfie, and then the front facing camera.
These have been listed least true to most true. Assuming no lens distortion and similar factors.

Despite the front facing camera being the most accurate, just like mirrors we will get used to seeing ourselves and subconciously ignore certain flaws in our appearance, making our perceived self less true. People we have not met before will not subconciously ignore these flaws. Note: This is why prolonging your exposure to girls is a good method as they will ignore little flaws. This is a reason social and NT game is so strong.

Now, there is one proven way to think about yourself differently when looking at yourself, so as to see your true self.
Ukcels will have more access to this method.
Get on low-mid dose of ketamine. It is an anasthetic and is a dissociative so 'separates your thinking from your body', this means you almost feel as if you arent yourself but just an observer. UK has more access to ketamine street wise, however US has clinics which medically adminster it IV for depression (which will also help out a lot of people who are depressed on here).
I can vouch as I have tried this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Eduardo DOV, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Black mirror (like a dark window, or a car window)
Myself in a black mirror mogs myself in a regular mirror, or phone camera. Is this normal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1680, Wool and 1 other person
Myself in a black mirror mogs myself in a regular mirror, or phone camera. Is this normal?
Same. Black mirror mogs me in regular mirrors. Mirrors mog camera pics.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
when I looked at the "real mirror" (the one that doesnt flip horizontally your image) I was like "wow what a fucking subhuman", I think real mirror is the most legit way as your brain isn't used to seeing your face flipped horizontally just how other people see it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
Lol at saying selfies are more accurate with camera distortion and flipped graphics
Only way with phone is back camera and a video of you in motion get a friend to do it

Get a good quality mirror go in natural lighting that is the real you

If you want to be autistic spend money on a true mirror which is non flipped that is the only true way

• +1
Reactions: Kade and IWantToMax
Lol at saying selfies are more accurate with camera distortion and flipped graphics

If you want to be autistic spend money on a true mirror which is non flipped that is the only true way
Most people I know come off the way I see them (generally) I'm the only one that comes off deformed

Fuck I mog Barrett an O'Pry in car windows, but extremely subhuman everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Deleted member 2227, Peachy and 1 other person
yup
when I looked at the "real mirror" (the one that doesnt flip horizontally your image) I was like "wow what a fucking subhuman", I think real mirror is the most legit way as your brain isn't used to seeing your face flipped horizontally just how other people see it
after using this method for a while, you will get used to it, faster than you realise, just like the mirror.
Only way with phone is back camera and a video of you in motion get a friend to do it

Selfie more realistic without lens distortion as I described in the post.

yup

after using this method for a while, you will get used to it, faster than you realise, just like the mirror.

Selfie more realistic without lens distortion as I described in the post.
whos your avi

We know the methods if seeing ourself.
Black mirror (like a dark window, or a car window), mirror, selfie, and then the front facing camera.
These have been listed least true to most true. Assuming no lens distortion and similar factors.

Despite the front facing camera being the most accurate, just like mirrors we will get used to seeing ourselves and subconciously ignore certain flaws in our appearance, making our perceived self less true. People we have not met before will not subconciously ignore these flaws. Note: This is why prolonging your exposure to girls is a good method as they will ignore little flaws. This is a reason social and NT game is so strong.

Now, there is one proven way to think about yourself differently when looking at yourself, so as to see your true self.
Ukcels will have more access to this method.
Get on low-mid dose of ketamine. It is an anasthetic and is a dissociative so 'separates your thinking from your body', this means you almost feel as if you arent yourself but just an observer. UK has more access to ketamine street wise, however US has clinics which medically adminster it IV for depression (which will also help out a lot of people who are depressed on here).
I can vouch as I have tried this.

I don't like the reflection i see tbh

Mirror pics, video with front camera, or pictures with front camera all work fine.

I look like subhuman everywhere

I looked at myself through a mirror through a mirror. Pretty sure that counts. Looked better than I expected tbh especially in motion. Front facing camera makes me look subHUUUMAN but when i use it on other people it does the same to them and doesnt look like how they do IRL, so I guess its just my shitter iphone 7. front facing camera on my friend's new iphone makes me look good tho

I don't wanna do this cause I know I'll be even uglier than when looking at the mirror

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't wanna do this cause I know I'll be even uglier than when looking at the mirror
fromwhat i saw you mog me to oblivion

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"just risk depersonalisation from drugs bro"

Same. I go up 2 points in front of black mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I look subhuman in black mirrors, exremely good in mirrors with good lighting due to coloured eyes

no comedown at all. no addiction potential
I don't wanna risk getting depersonalization again, weed fucked me up enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227