The only way to see your trueself from an outside perspective.

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We know the methods if seeing ourself.
Black mirror (like a dark window, or a car window), mirror, selfie, and then the front facing camera.
These have been listed least true to most true. Assuming no lens distortion and similar factors...

But this is not really yourself, your brain are kidding you and making you believe that you are more beautiful, you in fact need to make a satanic ritual

Images 16

26767C9200000578 2986101 Worship Participants dance before giant burning pentagrams befor a 8

You need one person in this ritual, in the satanic ritual you will praise satan to make a transposition of body, so you will see you from the perspective of your friend body (or someone else) is the only real way to see yourself.

Images 16

So, praise for lord satan to make you see your real self, if is not in this way, so you are coping.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 2621, Ruby and 1 other person
ramirezmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2621
We know the methods if seeing ourself.
Black mirror (like a dark window, or a car window), mirror, selfie, and then the front facing camera.
These have been listed least true to most true. Assuming no lens distortion and similar factors...

But this is not really yourself, your brain are kidding you and making you believe that you are more beautiful, you in fact need to make a satanic ritual

View attachment 133500

View attachment 133491

You need one person in this ritual, in the satanic ritual you will praise satan to make a transposition of body, so you will see you from the perspective of your friend body (or someone else) is the only real way to see yourself.

View attachment 133501

So, praise for lord satan to make you see your real self, if is not in this way, so you are coping.
i did this and now i hear voices in my head is this normal?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
How does one look like more precisely, mirror or selfie? Also don't professional cameras have any focal issues? I look similar on mirror and professional camera but phone selfies somehow seem off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The demons live rent free in your head, it's normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 2227, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Yep, its completly normal. Just do everything they tell you, you can trust them buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
How does one look like more precisely, mirror or selfie? Also don't professional cameras have any focal issues? I look similar on mirror and professional camera but phone selfies somehow seem off.

a professional camera from a normal photoshoot distance has 0 distortion, mirrors are good as long as they aren't "bent"/are completely flat so they dont mess up your proportions subtly except for the flipped image which really doesn't matter except for yourself

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227

Mirror (big ones), professional cameras will not distort you if you are at least 1 arm far away, but just tell a friend to make a video of you from 1 arm or more distance so will not really distort you.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Just take 1000ug of LSD before this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227