[Redpill] The past is better if you’re a white male. The present and future is better if you’re an ethnic male

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

The Antagonist
Time online
113d 1h 49m
Doesnt matter if you believe me, I'm getting back to there soon enough. I've already lost 7 lbs the past month.

Yes indeed you used to be 5-5.5 PSL and somehow descended to the point where you’re some loser chump on here who copes. Despite that, you think you can actually get back to that looks level

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

only here to looksmax
Time online
115d 10h 54m
Very true. Whites are on the decline, the gap between the white chads and sub high tier normies is getting bigger by the month.

Average white boy 18-22= pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 5‘10, supports Trump, likes to fish, play COD, screams the n word when he dies, supports Blue Lives Matter, and has a nicotine addiction. This is how mainly America views the average white boy.

Karens, white boys like the one I listed above, and the “straight, old, rich, white male” are all white stereotypes and the media/society doesn’t care if you openly make fun of these.

The only whites that are winning are whites stand out from this stereotype. You need to stand out and be unique because girls view these guys as too generic to date. The younger generations will clump you into the negative white stereotypes if you look like a generic white boy. You can’t win. You’ll get (life) mogged to death by the olive skinned Mediterranean Chad.
From the Legend Himself, ladies and gentlemans.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Movie
Time online
75d 8h 43m

Yes indeed you used to be 5-5.5 PSL and somehow descended to the point where you’re some loser chump on here who copes. Despite that, you think you can actually get back to that looks level

Someones jealous:ogre:

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

The Antagonist
Time online
113d 1h 49m
Someones jealous:ogre:
You act like a foid. When somebody comes at you, you instantly assume they’re jealous.

why would anybody be jealous of a bloated rat?

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
63d 18h 20m
He got some Hollywood roles and it snowballed. The media caught on and paraded him as some top tier actor with good looks. He fashionmaxxed and body maxxed to play the part + he was portrayed as someone who’s hyper NT.

That’s all it took. Now women think he’s sexy. Many will say they “don’t know what makes him cute but he just is”, but we all know what it is. Media backing and popular movies.
Status halo is insanely legit. Even with role they play in movies have an insane impact. Bug eyed people like Rami Malek is worshipped for his looks. Same with Adam Driver and Keanu Reeves, both of which are subhuman looking.

socialization halo difference only comes case by case, there are a ton of aspie, nerdcel ethniks
Actually socialization halo can be pretty legit if you're black, maybe if you're arab too. I've literally heard in youtube vids that women say they prefer blacks simply because they're more natural around women. They're more chill and relaxed around women. Meanwhile whites, asians etc are uptight and weird.

Just compare their upbringings. While whites are only-childs rotting inside playing video games, surfing the internet, etc during development. Watching netflix, having no friends, or really small friend groups which is completely male dominated. Blacks have bigger families, live in the real world instead of the internet. They have large mixed male-female friend groups since a young age growing up, etc. They actually get properly socially developed from a young age.

----

But I'll say one thing though. I think colorism will always exist. It exists everywhere on earth. It exists in black communities. Even after the west has fallen and immigration to asia starts to increase, especially as their english gets better. It's gonna be the same problems for people with darker skin. Asians are going to point to the west and see what happened, see what all the brown guys did. Thus creating even worse stereotypes and favoring light skin. Even in Brazil right now, of which 50% is black or mixed race, the sperm donations they receive and want are 96% whites. Only 0.2% blacks. They simply and literally just don't want black kids. Colorism is brutal.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
37d 6h 24m
Im white skin and mixed, I really need to ethnicmaxx tbh

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
45d 5h 56m
I was an avid follower of politics from 2015-2019, I soaked in a lot of info. In that time period you could ask me anything about politics in the west and I’d probably be able to give a decent explanation of it at worst.

Found psl, saw what they put forward, found statistics to confirm, and then confirmed through additional personal experiences where what they said indeed played out in real life. Soaked in even more info and adopted another world view.

I stopped reading the news daily, I no longer have interest. But if you want to gain knowledge and experience, research politics and the advancement in social policies across the years. Connect the dots with social movements or trends coinciding at the same time.

Remember back on personal experiences and see if anything that happened relates to the blackpill.

Look at social trends happening around you. my views around white men being in crisis stemmed from the uprising of redpill mgtow in 2014-2015 and uprising of Jordan Peterson and ben shapiro in 2016 to now.

in general, critically analyze
thanks bro. i really appreciate the effort into the reply + your high iq threads man

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
46d 22h 6m
The most ideal privilege out of all is being attractive it will outperform anything

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
Not a cope. If you’re white you have to be chadlite or high tier Normie for decent life
very true. my average or below average friends rly have a shitty life meanwhile most my average ethnic mates can slay and have decent jobs

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)