The past is better if you’re a white male. The present and future is better if you’re an ethnic male

I’m a “fat nigger” who’s debloating and now has access to full time gym and is 6’4.5. Youre a bloated curry whos 5’11. You are also part of a gutter tier ethnic group. You are a Bengali rat. Who’s worse off here?

Most ethnics benefited, apart from ones like you. Maybe you’ll have your time soon, but that’s not now indeed. You’re nothing to me now.
Only the poor low iq ethnics benefitted. You niggers and spics, only because you cant get into college and get jobs by yourself. Both your groups couldnt accomplish shit and still cant so you get assistance because you have lower iqs. And still you bottom feeders are useless.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Only the poor low iq ethnics benefitted. You niggers and spics, only because you cant get into college and get jobs by yourself. Both your groups couldnt accomplish shit and still cant so you get assistance because you have lower iqs. And still you bottom feeders are useless.

Yeah I don't know why anyone would be proud of basically getting handouts lmfao. Blacks and hispanics are generally [truly] stereotyped to be less intelligent and poorer, then are compensated for by shitty programs.

Anyone with an ounce of worth should care more about being lifted up through their own merit, not from diversity representation from the people rly in charge.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Arkantos and BigBoy
Ngl I don’t care for a single word you said. I can abuse handouts while you can’t, so what?

You have to work 5x harder for a job while I just have to apply if there’s a diversity quota in place.

Not a single person in my family tree had to suffer to get this either. I attained this by just being black. It is what it is. You’re born with the tools to win or born with the tools to lose, it’s clear you’re the latter instead of the former.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sytyl
Yeah I don't know why anyone would be proud of basically getting handouts lmfao. Blacks and hispanics are generally [truly] stereotyped to be less intelligent and poorer, then are compensated for by shitty programs.

Anyone with an ounce of worth should care more about being lifted up through their own merit, not from diversity representation from the people rly in charge.
Major cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro,colours on your avi and your purple nickname literally looks disgusting with together,

or am i maniac?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Blackout.xl
diversity quotes only rly help blacks and hispanics; all asians and middle easterns are hurt pretty heavily by the same stuff.

fashion halo is kinda legit tho, it looks better and more slayer-like for ethniks

socialization halo difference only comes case by case, there are a ton of aspie, nerdcel ethniks

political pandering is kinda useless for anyone young

the 'estrogenization' of white ppl is ridiculously overblown, barely applies to ppl irl since most arent redditor-tier parents

whites smv mog, but generally the most attractive groups of ppl are either kinda ethnik looking whites or kinda white looking ethniks

btw when u make a sweeping generalization, then take away many of the ppl involved (ugly ppl), ur whole post loses all its meaning

ofc ppl that are good looking have it easy, no shit. most ppl look bad, most ethniks are brown, the view of his post is the view of the majority lol.
Ethnics like middle easterners, spics and bbc are rarely nerdcel. Nerdcel ethnics are gook and curry

Political pandering = more clout and more policies directed towards your group.

Avg testosterone levels have been dropping by 1% a year for the last few decades. Whites no doubt have been hit harder than other ethnicities due to whites being middle class and sedentary. Transitioning away from hard labour in factories to office jobs in cities where you don’t need to move.

You don’t need reddit Tier parents to end up estrogenized. Fast food, a lack of exercise, bad sleep and a lifestyle where you don’t need to engage in much physical activity are enough to make you out of shape and estrogenized.

I don’t deny that White people SMV mog, but the gap between the avg white and everyone else is shrinking. The only whites with solidified SMV that has not changed is chadlites and above. The looks requirement for white halo has progressively gotten higher as the years go by.

I intentionally took out gooks and curries because they suffer from a severe societal penalty. Not because of looks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Shrek2OnDvD
Over for sandcels as well. Western degeneracy and hypergamy has been spread into their cultures destroying life for sandcels who in the past could easily ascend with a looksmatched virgin girl. Also sandcels are getting bombed into oblivion and not a single phuck is given. Legit US has been committing a Holocaust in the Middle East the last 20 years and not a single phuck given. Sand foids actually cheering on the destruction of their societies.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Major cope ngl

I don't think its really cope, do you not think that stereotype hurts you a lot? Especially given your height and very short/small face to skull ratio make you look a certain way, which although plays into the 'bbc halo' to girls, is not the best for general perception. It may make you more attractive to some women, but its definitely not good for overall life.

Ethnics like middle easterners, spics and bbc are rarely nerdcel. Nerdcel ethnics are gook and curry
True and aside from chinks, the culture of all those groups among normal ppl tends to be good (dominates fashion and music).

Political pandering = more clout and more policies directed towards your group.
Doesn't rly apply to most ppl in our age range anyways tbh

Avg testosterone levels have been dropping by 1% a year for the last few decades. Whites no doubt have been hit harder than other ethnicities due to whites being middle class and sedentary. Transitioning away from hard labour in factories to office jobs in cities where you don’t need to move.

You don’t need reddit Tier parents to end up estrogenized. Fast food, a lack of exercise, bad sleep and a lifestyle where you don’t need to engage in much physical activity are enough to make you out of shape and estrogenized.

I think this is wayyy overblown, the gap between whites and others in the same living environment is prob close to nonexistent, if the shift in hormone levels even matters to the dating market.

I don’t deny that White people SMV mog, but the gap between the avg white and everyone else is shrinking. The only whites with solidified SMV that has not changed is chadlites and above. The looks requirement for white halo has progressively gotten higher as the years go by.

I intentionally took out gooks and curries because they suffer from a severe societal penalty. Not because of looks
this is true ngl, but more so cuz smv standards have just gone up a huge amt. being white only gets u those self hating ethnik girls, otherwise its just 'normal' and the same 6+/10 rule applies.

Ngl I don’t care for a single word you said. I can abuse handouts while you can’t, so what?

You have to work 5x harder for a job while I just have to apply if there’s a diversity quota in place.

Not a single person in my family tree had to suffer to get this either. I attained this by just being black. It is what it is. You’re born with the tools to win or born with the tools to lose, it’s clear you’re the latter instead of the former.
obv not true lmfao, you def care abt perception and feeling like you earned what you got.

Last edited:

I dont work at all jfl my natural intellect has taken me very far. Just goes to show how pathetic it is to brag about taking advantage of opportunities given for low iq niggers and spis.

Whites have more smv than ethnics, current day is an amazing time to take advantage of white priviledge. Even the SJWs who hate white men the most are secretly getting fucked by them behind closed doors.

I dont work at all jfl my natural intellect has taken me very far.

Whites have more smv than ethnics, current day is an amazing time to take advantage of white priviledge. Even the SJWs who hate white men the most are secretly getting fucked by them behind closed doors.
Your “natural intellect” has taken u here.

I’m not paying attention to anything u type because you’re a curry incel

Your “natural intellect” has taken u here.

I’m not paying attention to anything u type because you’re a curry incel
You look like an African tribe hutsman :lul:

Idk you guys live in a parallel universe

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Very true. Whites are on the decline, the gap between the white chads and sub high tier normies is getting bigger by the month.

Average white boy 18-22= pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 5‘10, supports Trump, likes to fish, play COD, screams the n word when he dies, supports Blue Lives Matter, and has a nicotine addiction. This is how mainly America views the average white boy.

Karens, white boys like the one I listed above, and the “straight, old, rich, white male” are all white stereotypes and the media/society doesn’t care if you openly make fun of these.

The only whites that are winning are whites stand out from this stereotype. You need to stand out and be unique because girls view these guys as too generic to date. The younger generations will clump you into the negative white stereotypes if you look like a generic white boy. You can’t win. You’ll get (life) mogged to death by the olive skinned Mediterranean Chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackout.xl
You look like an African tribe hutsman :lul:
Ok?

I have

- zygos
- hollow cheek taper
- wide jaw
- short midface
- wide bizygomatic / FWHR

I’m robust. So what ur saying to me isn’t very offensive.

What do you have?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 6856
Ok?

I have

- zygos
- hollow cheek taper
- wide jaw
- short midface
- wide bizygomatic / FWHR

I’m robust. So what ur saying to me isn’t very offensive.

What do you have?
And even with all that you look ugly as sin.

100% I mog u.
Youre 2.5psl you dont mog anyone. I used to be 5-5.5 psl but I descended hard and ended up here. I'm losing weight though gradually, I'll be back there again.

Youre 2.5psl you dont mog anyone. I used to be 5-5.5 psl but I descended hard and ended up here. I'm losing weight though gradually, I'll be back there again.

“I used to be 5-5.5 PSL but I descended hard”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and Gosick
“I used to be 5-5.5 PSL but I descended hard”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

giphy.gif
Doesnt matter if you believe me, I'm getting back to there soon enough. I've already lost 7 lbs the past month.

connor murphymaxx tbh and get it over with

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Doesnt matter if you believe me, I'm getting back to there soon enough. I've already lost 7 lbs the past month.

giphy.gif

Yes indeed you used to be 5-5.5 PSL and somehow descended to the point where you’re some loser chump on here who copes. Despite that, you think you can actually get back to that looks level

giphy.gif

Very true. Whites are on the decline, the gap between the white chads and sub high tier normies is getting bigger by the month.

Average white boy 18-22= pale skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 5‘10, supports Trump, likes to fish, play COD, screams the n word when he dies, supports Blue Lives Matter, and has a nicotine addiction. This is how mainly America views the average white boy.

Karens, white boys like the one I listed above, and the “straight, old, rich, white male” are all white stereotypes and the media/society doesn’t care if you openly make fun of these.

The only whites that are winning are whites stand out from this stereotype. You need to stand out and be unique because girls view these guys as too generic to date. The younger generations will clump you into the negative white stereotypes if you look like a generic white boy. You can’t win. You’ll get (life) mogged to death by the olive skinned Mediterranean Chad.
From the Legend Himself, ladies and gentlemans.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

Yes indeed you used to be 5-5.5 PSL and somehow descended to the point where you’re some loser chump on here who copes. Despite that, you think you can actually get back to that looks level

giphy.gif
Someones jealous:ogre:

Someones jealous:ogre:
You act like a foid. When somebody comes at you, you instantly assume they’re jealous.

why would anybody be jealous of a bloated rat?

giphy.gif

You act like a foid. When somebody comes at you, you instantly assume they’re jealous.

why would anybody be jealous of a bloated rat?

giphy.gif
Ogre for me I guess :ogre:

He got some Hollywood roles and it snowballed. The media caught on and paraded him as some top tier actor with good looks. He fashionmaxxed and body maxxed to play the part + he was portrayed as someone who’s hyper NT.

That’s all it took. Now women think he’s sexy. Many will say they “don’t know what makes him cute but he just is”, but we all know what it is. Media backing and popular movies.

Status halo is insanely legit. Even with role they play in movies have an insane impact. Bug eyed people like Rami Malek is worshipped for his looks. Same with Adam Driver and Keanu Reeves, both of which are subhuman looking.

socialization halo difference only comes case by case, there are a ton of aspie, nerdcel ethniks
Actually socialization halo can be pretty legit if you're black, maybe if you're arab too. I've literally heard in youtube vids that women say they prefer blacks simply because they're more natural around women. They're more chill and relaxed around women. Meanwhile whites, asians etc are uptight and weird.

Just compare their upbringings. While whites are only-childs rotting inside playing video games, surfing the internet, etc during development. Watching netflix, having no friends, or really small friend groups which is completely male dominated. Blacks have bigger families, live in the real world instead of the internet. They have large mixed male-female friend groups since a young age growing up, etc. They actually get properly socially developed from a young age.

----

But I'll say one thing though. I think colorism will always exist. It exists everywhere on earth. It exists in black communities. Even after the west has fallen and immigration to asia starts to increase, especially as their english gets better. It's gonna be the same problems for people with darker skin. Asians are going to point to the west and see what happened, see what all the brown guys did. Thus creating even worse stereotypes and favoring light skin. Even in Brazil right now, of which 50% is black or mixed race, the sperm donations they receive and want are 96% whites. Only 0.2% blacks. They simply and literally just don't want black kids. Colorism is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and Blackout.xl
Im white skin and mixed, I really need to ethnicmaxx tbh

• +1
I was an avid follower of politics from 2015-2019, I soaked in a lot of info. In that time period you could ask me anything about politics in the west and I’d probably be able to give a decent explanation of it at worst.

Found psl, saw what they put forward, found statistics to confirm, and then confirmed through additional personal experiences where what they said indeed played out in real life. Soaked in even more info and adopted another world view.

I stopped reading the news daily, I no longer have interest. But if you want to gain knowledge and experience, research politics and the advancement in social policies across the years. Connect the dots with social movements or trends coinciding at the same time.

Remember back on personal experiences and see if anything that happened relates to the blackpill.

Look at social trends happening around you. my views around white men being in crisis stemmed from the uprising of redpill mgtow in 2014-2015 and uprising of Jordan Peterson and ben shapiro in 2016 to now.

in general, critically analyze
thanks bro. i really appreciate the effort into the reply + your high iq threads man

• +1
The most ideal privilege out of all is being attractive it will outperform anything

• +1
Not a cope. If you’re white you have to be chadlite or high tier Normie for decent life
very true. my average or below average friends rly have a shitty life meanwhile most my average ethnic mates can slay and have decent jobs

• +1