The physical anomaly of ugliness

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Why do ugly people exist ? 1 would think since most other dimorphic species follow the 80/20 model in terms of reproductive success for the male population that the only the most physically attractive males would be reproduced but the truth is we see so many ugly males today.

I mean mike mew showed us how much more recessed we are compared to our ancestors we have narrower palates, crooked theeth, hook noses Asian's have all had extreme major jaw reduction within the last 10 thousand years.

I'm starting to dismiss the belief that ugliness is genetic because why is there such a large growing number of people with jaw recessions and other forms of miss alignments in the jaw ? i mean in other sexually dimorphic species the males even the uglier ones look better than the females. Why is it different in our species is beyond me tbqh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
it's all genes. Niggas like this grow up eating candy and smoking and doing drugs and still have perfect high t facial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 10987, EverythingMaxxer and 7 others
it's all genes. Niggas like this grow up eating candy and smoking and doing drugs and still have perfect high t facial development

No if it were you wouldn't see more dudes of this generation getting more recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
when your ancestors were hunting and scavenging struggling to stay alive they didn't give a fuck about you looking pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Stare, GigaAscender and 3 others
when your ancestors were hunting and scavenging struggling to stay alive they didn't give a fuck about you looking pretty

Not true at all why do you think any trait is pretty anyways ? it's a good indicator of a good phenotype it indicates you have less mutations in your genome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
SUBHUMAN WOMAN GENES
ugly guy looksmatch have several times higher chances of reproduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Deleted member 1973 and Effortless
Nature is random and sadistic, genetic recombination doesn't care about your needs or emotion, it either makes you compatible and gl or makes you an outlier ugly being who gets tortured for being an abnormal incompatible creature.
Bad genes developed over time due to bad living conditions of our ancestors,shortages, poor eating habits and food quality, in breeding over the millions of years and these bad genes exist in almost every ones dna, some Lucky ones will get the ideal ones and unlucky ones will get these defeated genes. It all about how your parents look like and luck

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12611 and 8 others
Why do ugly people exist ? 1 would think since most other dimorphic species follow the 80/20 model in terms of reproductive success for the male population that the only the most physically attractive males would be reproduced but the truth is we see so many ugly males today.

I mean mike mew showed us how much more recessed we are compared to our ancestors we have narrower palates, crooked theeth, hook noses Asian's have all had extreme major jaw reduction within the last 10 thousand years.

I'm starting to dismiss the belief that ugliness is genetic because why is there such a large growing number of people with jaw recessions and other forms of miss alignments in the jaw ? i mean in other sexually dimorphic species the males even the uglier ones look better than the females. Why is it different in our species is beyond me tbqh.

Ugly women always reproduced+civilisation allowed subhumans to reproduce en masse+people from the Middle East have some of the worst DNA imaginable and historically spread it all over the world in their conquests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 2729
Ugly women always reproduced+civilisation allowed subhumans to reproduce en masse+people from the Middle East have some of the worst DNA imaginable and historically spread it all over the world in their conquests.

hominid women will always be uglier relative to hominid men this is because women choose more men choose less so point 1 is true but i would expect a much smaller ratio i would expect though even the ugly ones to want an innate desire for a genetically symetrical phenotype.

Nature is random and sadistic, genetic recombination doesn't care about your needs or emotion, it either makes you compatible and gl or makes you an outlier ugly being who gets tortured for being an abnormal incompatible creature.
Bad genes developed over time due to bad living conditions of our ancestors,shortages, poor eating habits and food quality, in breeding over the millions of years and these bad genes exist in almost every ones dna, some Lucky ones will get the ideal ones and unlucky ones will get these defeated genes. It all about how your parents look like and luck
So your saying there is nothing we can do about it, and that no one can be deliberately healthy?

hominid women will always be uglier relative to hominid men this is because women choose more men choose less so point 1 is true but i would expect a much smaller ratio i would expect though even the ugly ones to want an innate desire for a genetically symetrical phenotype.

I dunno exactly what you're trying to say tbh, but women have a much higher impact on what children of both genders will look like than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
cope. Same can be said about

dna from all these phenos. Flat nose, maxilla, epicanthal fold. You get the idea.

So your saying there is nothing we can do about it, and that no one can be deliberately healthy?
If you have parents with healthy genes, chances of you being a healthy offspring would be high, luck also plays a big role(like some bad traits from your grand grand parents can Hunt you after generations) There is nothing you can do about it tbh

It's all about humanity not having a bottleneck anymore. The weak survive and reproduce at staggering numbers. It's the same reason you're seeing an increase in neurological conditions (besides vaccines and other shit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8028
If you have parents with healthy genes, chances of you being a healthy offspring would be high, luck also plays a big role(like some bad traits from your grand grand parents can Hunt you after generations) There is nothing you can do about it tbh

200.gif

It's all about humanity not having a bottleneck anymore. The weak survive and reproduce at staggering numbers. It's the same reason you're seeing an increase in neurological conditions (besides vaccines and other shit)

Explains why i was born tbqh the deformed pill killed me

Explains why i was born tbqh the deformed pill killed me
This is why attractive people are generally more mentally stable and physically healthy. Good genetics run in packs. Sorry bro, youll be alright.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, TheAnomaly and Gaia262
Don't know don't care you're a subhuman

80/20 applies to dating , due to monogamy marriage is a 50/50 ratio. Jfl

Look at it this way, its relative so if it was environmental then everyone is getting uglier, therefore no one is getting uglier.

I.e. if everyone goes down 1 level, everyone remains in the same position in the hierarchy.

Also to add people were subhuman asf in the past, most people died off in thier 30s. Rotted teeth, famine, disease, malnutrition etc. The industrial revolution brought pollution everywhere. Ect.

Now is the best time to be alive in terms of subhumans wanting to ascend and improve. Affordable softmaxxing, plastic surgery now affordable when traveling globally , tons of information online. Ample food supply, watet, healthcare, sanitation etc.

The only problem is because of this competition is now at its highest.

Yes the jews are doing thier shit but if yoi take basic precautions you will avoid most of them i.e. junk food, non filtered tap water, desk jobs, ect.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6403, oatmeal and 2 others
Look at it this way, its relative so if it was environmental then everyone is getting uglier, therefore no one is getting uglier.

I.e. if everyone goes down 1 level, everyone remains in the same position in the hierarchy.

Also to add people were subhuman asf in the past, most people died off in thier 30s. Rotted teeth, famine, disease, malnutrition etc. The industrial revolution brought pollution everywhere. Ect.

Now is the best time to be alive in terms of subhumans wanting to ascend and improve. Affordable softmaxxing, plastic surgery now affordable when traveling globally , tons of information online. Ample food supply, watet, healthcare, sanitation etc.

Yes the jews are doing thier shit but if yoi take basic precautions you will avoid most of them i.e. junk food, non filtered tap water, desk jobs, ect.

Your the best bhai tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Massive cope. You are your genes. If you had been born with "better genes" you wouldn't have been born. That would have been your better looking brother. Ugly people ONLY EXIST as ugly people UNLESS surgery can ascend them. It goes beyond nature but is still absolute.

Massive cope. You are your genes. If you had been born with "better genes" you wouldn't have been born. That would have been your better looking brother. Ugly people ONLY EXIST as ugly people UNLESS surgery can ascend them. It goes beyond nature but is still absolute.
I said the same thing what's wrong here?also I don't believe surgery can ascend people, it only works if you look top tier but you have one failo.

If your ugly pls don't reproduce
all people shouldnt reproduce. if your blackpilled anything can go wrong. it can be autistic, anything short. why take the chance?

and after u get surgery to fraud ur genetics why would u have kids? unless u impregnate a very fertile white women i wouldnt reproduce at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and reptiles
all people shouldnt reproduce. if your blackpilled anything can go wrong. it can be autistic, anything short. why take the chance?

and after u get surgery to fraud ur genetics why would u have kids? unless u impregnate a very fertile white women i wouldnt reproduce at all

Reproduction is a sin i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and reptiles
it is a sin and no one here should reproduce. antinatalism to prevent human suffering.

He who loves the world loves not the father that is the most based qoute from that damn book

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 10172
He who loves the world loves not the father that is the most based qoute from that damn book
I know you didn't ask but I tried improving my eyebrows through oil and shit doesn't work, I think I just need to get eyebrow implants srs

There is a specific difference in humans as opposed to other species, in both the genetic and the expressed morphological and behavioral variation in men. It is usually true with sexually reproductive species that the males are more diverse than females, but with humans you have an even greater diversity, I think because their unique position allows for it. Humans are not like wolves or bears, they need a massive variety of skills to live in their natural communities. This means there is greater diversity, whereas in dogs or monkeys the only skills they need is to be physically fit, able to socialize, and find food. Humans need to be able to think and solve many different problems, build housing, make clothing, manipulate their environment, make tools, etc. Part of the genetic diversity needed for this will cause ugly people

Humans also have a more complicated and long development so they can have more problems with things like facial deformities or not properly developed jaws and faces because they have 18 years of processes so thats a lot of opportunity to fuck up the development. Their environment is also unnatural now, so a wolf who is unfit dies, and all wolves eat the same animals and live the same lifestyle, but humans who are unfit can survive with medical technology and their environment with little exercise and unhealthy foods messes with their development. All these problems make an ugly person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10172 and reptiles
There is a specific difference in humans as opposed to other species, in both the genetic and the expressed morphological and behavioral variation in men. It is usually true with sexually reproductive species that the males are more diverse than females, but with humans you have an even greater diversity, I think because their unique position allows for it. Humans are not like wolves or bears, they need a massive variety of skills to live in their natural communities. This means there is greater diversity, whereas in dogs or monkeys the only skills they need is to be physically fit, able to socialize, and find food. Humans need to be able to think and solve many different problems, build housing, make clothing, manipulate their environment, make tools, etc. Part of the genetic diversity needed for this will cause ugly people

Humans also have a more complicated and long development so they can have more problems with things like facial deformities or not properly developed jaws and faces because they have 18 years of processes so thats a lot of opportunity to fuck up the development. Their environment is also unnatural now, so a wolf who is unfit dies, and all wolves eat the same animals and live the same lifestyle, but humans who are unfit can survive with medical technology and their environment with little exercise and unhealthy foods messes with their development. All these problems make an ugly person
The lower third is really everything I mean look
https://incels.is/attachments/download-16-jpg.417164/
@reptiles

she would never be famous looking like on the left

jesus christ its really all about just some mms in ur fucking face

what the fuck man I thought this shit was a meme

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Nature doesn’t give a shit about your looks, as long as you survive and reproduce.

All of the today’s ugly features , like facial recession, disabilites etc. were a disadvantage in hunter gatherer times, and if you had any, then you would not live for too long.

However, in moder times, even subhuman men were able to reproduce if they posessed other qualities than looks, being able to betabuxx some woman and breed with her.

That’s not true today, especially in the west, as women are being less and less financially dependant of men, they can afford to select men by looks again, as their natural preferences haven’t evolved since stone age.

But yea most of today’s subhumans are descendants of boomer betabuxxers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6403

It just is like that JFL. Supposedely it's even more extreme for sons, who get the vast majority of their traits from their mother. I think it has to do with the fact that men only pass down the Y-chromosome to their sons, which doesn't contain a lot of information plus women pass down the mitochondrial DNA to their children which men don't as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Not only is competition higher, but it got asymetrical. Women have access to thousands of gl men. It's irrelevant that you can go from subhuman to avg, when you're competing only with gl men. 80/20. It has never been as bad as it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Gaia262
Someone has to pay for chad lifestyle. It ain't going to be other chads.

SUBHUMAN WOMAN GENES
ugly guy looksmatch have several times higher chances of reproduction

View attachment 1004159
this is the answer unironically.

Men become horny and if the balls are too full, they will smash subhuman tier foids.
The genes will never improve as long as hypergamy only works in 1 direction.

Also some ogre tier looking women will never have a long term partner if they dont lower their standards significantly. Many gl men would rather keep masturbating for the rest of their life before theyd smash a landwhale. So these ogre women can only realistically can get below 5/10 men, esp. if they want something long term.

• +1
Reactions: fras and LastHopeForNorman
The lower third is really everything I mean look
https://incels.is/attachments/download-16-jpg.417164/
@reptiles

she would never be famous looking like on the left

jesus christ its really all about just some mms in ur fucking face

what the fuck man I thought this shit was a meme
its not a meme mate, heres another example:

Difference

Afaik the only thing they changed in this example was the mandible + added slightly bigger lips and the woman went from looking like average barely attractive woman that works as a cashier at wallmart or at the butchery store, to a cute aesthetically good looking high class + intelligent Stacylite that men in the past would fight for to become her husband.

this is the answer unironically.

Men become horny and if the balls are too full, they will smash subhuman tier foids.
The genes will never improve as long as hypergamy only works in 1 direction.

Also some ogre tier looking women will never have a long term partner if they dont lower their standards significantly. Many gl men would rather keep masturbating for the rest of their life before theyd smash a landwhale. So these ogre women can only realistically can get below 5/10 men, esp. if they want something long term.

Words of truth. Also thought about something else right now. Imagine a Gigachad breeds thousands of women in one city cause they all flock to him. If he carries any kind of dominant damaged gene, which might not be immediately visible, the entire next generation will carry it and since they in turn will reproduce with each other, it will break out on nearly everyone. Might get a whole generation of cancer patients JFL.

If this were true, it would be proven that women select for IQ but they don't. General intelligence is what leads to the ability to pick up new skills and become multifaceted. The studies have found that women select for the perception of high intelligence, which is based on looks. Obviously halo effect at play...

I guess you could make a stretch and say that monetarily successful people in society carry more status and resources. This would lead to a higher likelihood of achieving mate success. Higher-income is mildly correlated to intelligence but beyond a certain point, there are diminishing returns. Also got to consider that mating strategies are different based on intelligence and income. Lower-income households have more of an r mating strategy.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
If this were true, it would be proven that women select for IQ but they don't. General intelligence is what leads to the ability to pick up new skills and become multifaceted. The studies have found that women select for the perception of high intelligence, which is based on looks. Obviously halo effect at play...

I guess you could make a stretch and say that monetarily successful people in society carry more status and resources. This would lead to a higher likelihood of achieving mate success. Higher-income is mildly correlated to intelligence but beyond a certain point, there are diminishing returns. Also got to consider that mating strategies are different based on intelligence and income. Lower-income households have more of an r mating strategy.
You are right, in attractiveness, women dont select for iq, they just select for looks and they often times select against iq because really good looking men almost never have high iqs. But, because of their dualistic mating strategy of looking for an attractive man to fuck, and a stable man with resources to have as a long term partner, they are sort of selecting for iq and other thinking and creative skills by proxy with long term partners.

When we perform studies nowadys this element is sort of lost because women dont need a man to provide for them anymore, but of course for 99% of human history they would need the help of men. They still need the help of men but they dont need a husband like in the past.

Men with higher iq and long term thinking ability will help an entire tribe or village to survive, while the men with a lower intelligence who may be more attractive will have more sex. This is the variety im talking about, you have all kinds of smart guys, all kinds of stupid guys, and when the dice is rolled enough in terms of how the men turn out, just one smart man and one good looking man could create an entire village of children and get food, water, etc. for them. Humans are selected for intelligence and looks, and all kinds of other behavioral factors.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
thats why im the odd one in the family although ive been told i look like my mom but in terms of my phsyical traits is no where even close to any of my family members

• +1
Reactions: mortis and thecel