IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Lol

He was one of the most blatant trolls from incel tears I ever saw

Just something mildy hilarious I thought I'd share

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He wasn't a troll, he was a curry. Being curry = automatically incel.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
current monthcels have been getting more and more spastic every month since AM

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and kobecel
I read alot of his posts he seemed very trollish
He claims to be a 16 year old teenager, also that he is a currycel. So I never saw him as a troll. I've also spoken to him about his roots and if he's a troll, he put way too much research into it.

He was a 15 year old kid with a fortnite avi. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Case closed

Case literally slammed shut
Yeah, JFL at being a teenager and already posting in the incelosphere. Back when I was a teenager, I didn't spend time thinking about my looks.

These nutjobcels who get involved with the incel/blackpill community at 15 are all going to end up killing themselves in a few years, it's depressing community to be a part of, unless you are older and more mature like I am and can just take blackpills with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
These nutjobcels who get involved with the incel/blackpill community at 15 are all going to end up killing themselves in a few years, it's depressing community to be a part of, unless you are older and more mature like I am and can just take blackpills with a grain of salt.
> the "incel" ideology

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Cope, they're just young trolls

Not really sure about him been a troll. He seemed legit to me. I do like his screen name.