the power of contacts [browneyecels gtfih]

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
if you had the misfortune of being born with brown eyes fear not for i have found the best contacts
BEHOLD THE POWER

MV5BMjA5MzY3NjcyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEzMzEwNA V1 UY1200 CR10006301200 AL
DeaconFrostFilm

same actor stephen droff i found out he was wearing contacts after watching blade i was admireing his eyes hard so after the movie finished i looked him up and found out he was wearing contacts for the whole movie

i am also going to link this video it was a part where blade and frost played by stephen droff are talking outside and you can propley see his eye color in this video if you are white and don't have blue contacts you aren't looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I see this same thread every week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 10615
I see this same thread every week.
but you got to admit those contacts ascended the actor even more he was already chad but the blue contacts made him even more attractive

this is kinda pathetic though tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 10615
just face it, you can't fraud eye colour in a reasonable way & muhh stroma will never exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, UltimateMan, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
I agree with Kim Jong Un

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah good luck having good results trying to fraud icy light blue contacts on brown eyes though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 10615
just face it, you can't fraud eye colour in a reasonable way & muhh stroma will never exist
i already have blue eyes but there just dark and merky
im not ethnic and i don't look ethnic i could fraud this if i wanted

Yeah good luck having good results trying to fraud icy light blue contacts on brown eyes though.
WIN 20210108 08 56 23 Pro LI
my eyes are already blue but not blue enough i have the worst variant of blue you can get
and as you can see im not ethnic so i could fraud this with ease if i liked but i probably won't because

1 i don't have any money and im looking for a part time job now
2 im pretty sure contacts need to be replased every few weeks or months correct me if im wrong tho
3 i don't know where to buy them

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and zaynbrah
and bro the guy who i showed as an example had brown/hazel eyes and you couldn't even tell they were fake i was genuinley shocked when i found out he had brown eyes because the contacts looked so real

View attachment 984864my eyes are already blue but not blue enough i have the worst variant of blue you can get
and as you can see im not ethnic so i could fraud this with ease if i liked but i probably won't because

1 i don't have any money and im looking for a part time job now
2 im pretty sure contacts need to be replased every few weeks or months correct me if im wrong tho
3 i don't know where to buy them
Colorcl.com

Lens.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Contacts dont look realistic irl, hell even in photos they are mostly shopped

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Eye shape > eye color

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
Contacts dont look realistic irl, hell even in photos they are mostly shopped
watch the video i linked then and skip to the part where it zooms in on frosts face they look realistic asf on the right person your forgetting no one is going to fraud contacts if there ethnic everyone knows it looks fake but if your white it looks real

I wish I had green eyes or even blue it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615