The problem with height

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
So everybody knows height is almost as important as face, more than face if manlet tier actually.

BUT height has a two downsides:

1. Taller guys fall apart easier. Ask any older tall guy in 30s and they will complain about bad knees and back. Their heart also gives out earlier, meaning they die younger. Honestly this is worth the risk imo

2. The REAL problem with height is being good looking and tall. How many truly good looking men are tall, 6'3+? Clint Eastwood, Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth....

So yeah in order to be tall you have to be high percentile ( 90%+ percentile ) you know, so rare chance of happening. But to be good looking you also have to be high percentile.

So what exactly are the odds of being both tall and good looking? Also alot of tall men get laid because of height and not face, so they have ugly kids. Where as shorter men get laid due to face.

I can almost confirm theory since I have been to an area in US where almost all men there were manlets but very good looking, where as the few tall guys were ugly as shit.

1. who gives a fuck about bad knees, just workout enough to be fit and your legs will be OK
2. yes

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2227, Lorsss and 1 other person
How is 2 a downside? Ugly and tall > ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2227, FMLplus and 4 others
Height is not almost as important as face, but it is second for sure.

The truth is sexual dimorphism is very important, take a look at a good looking women with a flat chest, she fails to spark some primal desire inside you right?

Same thing with short chad manlets

How is 2 a downside? Ugly and tall > ugly

Yes but MUCH more likely to be ugly and tall, then short and ugly since shorter men got laid due to face = you being goodlooking but short

Height matters, face matters, frame matters, neck circumference matters, wrist size matters. Everything matters for girls subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1329, Bennett and 10 others
1. who gives a fuck about bad knees, just workout enough to be fit and your legs will be OK
2. yes

Umm everyone cares about their knees and back since you will struggle to do basic physical activities as you age. However like I said it doesnt mean height is a overall negative, only that there is a downside to it

as you age
Fucking lol at this. Whhy would I give a fuck what happens in my 30s? I'd be past my prime then.
Also shit thread. This could be said about anything. Obviously you just chose height as a coping mechanism lol

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2632
Fucking lol at this. Whhy would I give a fuck what happens in my 30s? I'd be past my prime then.
Also shit thread. This could be said about anything. Obviousl you just chose height as a coping mechanism lol

True that bro, I just turned 24 I need to get the rest of my surgeries before I turn 25

Also shit thread. This could be said about anything. Obviously you just chose height as a coping mechanism lol
This is truly stupid of you to say. Although looks might not matter that much after age 30 or so, you still want to be in good physical health so that you don’t have complications later on. Honestly sad that you can’t think ahead more than 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, HardMewer, Pendejo and 2 others
Umm everyone cares about their knees and back since you will struggle to do basic physical activities as you age. However like I said it doesnt mean height is a overall negative, only that there is a downside to it
your logic is complete shit

This is truly stupid of you to say. Although looks might not matter that much after age 30 or so, you still want to be in good physical health so that you don’t have complications later on. Honestly sad that you can’t think ahead more than 5 years
I'd rather be a chad in my 20s and have complications, then live a normie life by far

I've legit seen fat greasy neckbeards get girls -- by being tall. But ne'er a manlet who wasn't chiseled and impeccably groomed. Even the slightest flaw will consign a manlet to a life of involuntary celibacy. Anything below 5'5 is terminal.

forgot who it was but there was this one youtube girl talking about dating and someone was asking her a question about this and she blurts out "the taller you are the less attractive you have to be in the face"

those little blackpill moments. so your height can compensate to some extent, or your whole frame rather, you can't be too lanky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Abyss Dweller and turkproducer
i see more and more short skinny androgynous looking guys slaying with foids irl. women looking for taller men is a sign of subservience, femininity. the problem is not all women are like that these days. many have different views on gender norms thanks to spread of feminism. i actually know a lot of women who say they are into guys just one or two inches taller or even the same height as they are. they don't like to get towered over.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
being taller does not make it more likely for you to be ugly, and being a manlet does not make it more likely for you to be handsome, what you are noticing is that there are less exceptionally handsome people that are in the top 5-10% of height than there are exceptionally handsome people that are not in the top 5-10% of height, which is a completely inane observation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2486
Imagine coping this hard

Of course you want to be in good physical health but actually believing that being taller makes a significant difference in your potential health is just absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Imagine coping this hard

Of course you want to be in good physical health but actually believing that being taller makes a significant difference in your potential health is just absurd.
Tbh height probably becomes more important in the 30-50 age group where you're careermaxxing.

Shekels are the greatest healthmax there is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Imagine coping this hard

it does, but not in the way he said it. taller people die younger than short people because of the extra energy it takes to pump blood and keep the heart beating. nonetheless still a trade-off id be willing to take.

Height only becomes a problem if you are way below average (like 3inch+), why you guys can't unterstand this?
I also think there are way more guys with a good face in the 5'9 - 6' range, just my observation. Also frame makes a huge difference, a gymcelled 5'10 guy has a way better physical appearance down the neck, then a skinny 5'10 guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 245
Tbh height probably becomes more important in the 30-50 age group where you're careermaxxing.
Exactly, tall robust highclass businessmanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656