The problem with Looksmax.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
We care about looks, but not the lifestyle that those looks are supposed to bring you.

I could post a picture of a man who was living like Chad, but unless he looks like Chad, we'll needle him over his eye area or some bullshit. He needs no rating, he already fucks. But that's not what people here see. That's not what people here care about. What they care about is how handsome that man is to US.

Isn't that gay? That sounds gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Abyss Dweller
Hurrdurr it's all genetics hurr durr

pretty gay bro

Not just us. Everyone.
If people see a subhuman living like a Chad, they will instantly attribute it to his money, status, or something else. They will think something is off. "That guy doesn't look the part. What's going on? Is he just paying these women?" They will say. It's just human nature ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Why would I care how some other guy lives?

But why do you want to looksmax?

Because it would make me sexier. Duh. There's a reason to discuss looks. There's no reason to just worship other people's lives. I know what a good life is. I'm not learning anything new.

Because it would make me sexier. Duh. There's a reason to discuss looks. There's no reason to just worship other people's lives. I know what a good life is. I'm not learning anything new.

But why do you want to be sexier? You want to be sexier to get something out of being sexy, right?

Not just us. Everyone.
If people see a subhuman living like a Chad, they will instantly attribute it to his money, status, or something else. They will think something is off. "That guy doesn't look the part. What's going on? Is he just paying these women?" They will say. It's just human nature ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here its way more extreme tho