The problem with most normies and incels is that they care too much about dumb ass "stories" and have egos

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
You should function like a robot and only work with REAL FACTS.

"Does action X increase my chances to get laid?" -> "YES" -> perform action X
"Does action Y increase my chance mathematically to make more money?" -> "YES" -> perform action Y
If "NO", then don't do it.

So stop coping with faggy "muh tattoos are overused and lame" shit. Nobody GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK.

"Lifting for girls LOL" FUCK YOU

This is ego talking unable to accept reality.

Wise men lose their ego, don't give a fuck about anything in life and only do actions that get them laid or paid.

That's it. Morals, standards, tastes and other nice stories is for normies dumbasses and incel losers.

Those who operate in next level don't even know what morals are, don't have standards, specific opinions or other gay noise shit. They literally just focus on money and/or getting laid and disregard all the other shit.

You think Bezos cares about some gay little opinions? NO! He will do whatever necessary to grow amazon and get rich as fuck. He doesn't have time in brain to allocate to politics or anything, only to use people and their gay stories to gain more power and money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, IndianJock, thecel and 21 others
But what if lifting increases my chances to get laid? What "stories" are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Tldr: be humble

• +1
Reactions: thecel
But what if lifting increases my chances to get laid? What "stories" are you talking about?
Then go fucking lift.

Tldr: be humble
Don't be or not be humble. Don't even think about being humble. Just avoid that thought altogether unless it benefits you directly being humble. Bezos will be humble if it makes him more money. All actions should be drive by goal: money/pussy/status.

That's it. Everything else is noise. Trying to "be alpha" is noise. Just do action that increase higher chance of pussy (low inhib, crime, tats, bad boy mannerisms), but don't do them, because you have some male ideal, no that is ego shit dumb. Do whatever normies react to. Act like AI that was programmed to maximises for pussy / money.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and randomvanish
Then go fucking lift.

Don't be or not be humble. Don't even think about being humble. Just avoid that thought altogether unless it benefits you directly being humble. Bezos will be humble if it makes him more money. All actions should be drive by goal: money/pussy/status.

That's it. Everything else is noise. Trying to "be alpha" is noise. Just do action that increase higher chance of pussy (low inhib, crime, tats, bad boy mannerisms), but don't do them, because you have some male ideal, no that is ego shit dumb. Do whatever normies react to. Act like AI that was programmed to maximises for pussy / money.
Lol $38 billion divorce and his new wife is disgusting just look at Lauren Sanchez, he’s the richest man in the world and it still wasn’t enough.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and MentalistKebab
OP dark triadmaxxing, let's see how it plays out

OP dark triadmaxxing, let's see how it plays out
I'm "resultsorientedmaxxing". If thatt includes dark triad, then do dark triad.
It's not to be "dark ttriad mysteerious alpha". It's just to get a wet hole. It's sliterally nothing more.
Lol $38 billion divorce and his new wife is disgusting just look at Lauren Sanchez, he’s the richest man in the world and it still wasn’t enough.
Lauren is a prize for an ugly fuck like him. He could still have harem of JBs , but has high chance of getting lawsuit raped from all the allegations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5258, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
He doesn't use his wealth properly.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and JustTrynnaAscend
he's using that as an example of what incels say

they'll say "imagine lifting a finger to try and get women". But in truth while you are rotting other people are becoming more attractive and not caring

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
he's using that as an example of what incels say

they'll say "imagine lifting a finger to try and get women". But in truth while you are rotting other people are becoming more attractive and not caring

I still don't think I understand. What are these "stories" he's talking about that are so bad?

agreed but bezos is a cuckold. this is his ex wife that divorce raped him for tens of billions
Biz-Mackenzie-Bezos-173304214.jpg

this old mexican tranny is his new gf
GettyImages-1200028560-e1580764251125.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

agreed but bezos is a cuckold. this is his ex wife that divorce raped him for tens of billions

Bezos is punching above his weight here. He is 1/10 looks wise and she is like 4/10 global, 8/10 in her age range.

Bezos is punching above his weight here. He is 1/10 looks wise and she is like 4/10 global, 8/10 in her age range.
I'm sorry but what? he should be able to find a prime 18 year old 10/10 flawless model and have her taken care of if she cucked him. bezos is nothing special but not deformed or turbomanlet and he's a fucking billionaire. if that doesn't entitle you to ONE foid whose smv isn't negative(no longer fertile) then I don't know what the fuck does

No the problem is incels drown themselves in ideologies because they can't do anything about their looks.

The normies that do this are even more pathetic, since they aren't hopeless.

I have a heap of guys on block. Keyboard warrior nerds.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I'm sorry but what? he should be able to find a prime 18 year old 10/10 flawless model and have her taken care of if she cucked him.
He can buy them yes, but it will come with very negative PR. This bitch is sort of in his age range thus it is "OK" for him to date her.

He can buy them yes, but it will come with very negative PR. This bitch is sort of in his age range thus it is "OK" for him to date her.
yeah dump the stock, buy gf, buyback when people realize it doesn't matter who the ceo's gf is. you make money AND you get a non-shit gf

bro do you think this guy be with this old woman and don't fuck incredibly hot women regularly.
do you really think that?

bro do you think this guy be with this old woman and don't fuck incredibly hot women regularly.
do you really think that?
it doesn't matter who he fucks, it matters who he breeds. by the way if he wasn't a beta then yeah he'd fuck all sorts of stacies but also get a hot milf that's at least 10 years younger than him. that's still acceptable to the jews. those bitches are everything but hot though. and it's very possible that's he's bluepilled to the core because he lost 30b marrying that dog.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish