the problem with redpill and blackpill is extremist followers, not the ideologies itself

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
i have been into reading about redpill for couple years, although i have always thought how they belittled importance of looks was a biggest missing part in ideology, and by looks i dont mean having a good body, being fit etc, purely facial aesthetics,so when i learned about blackpill my outlook on social dynamics sort of completed, as i always instinctively known importance of looks dictate most things in your life.

see the problem is, knowing about hypergamy, having "game", being aware of shit tests and passing them, knowing concept of "frame", how to manage your attention levels in a relationship are mandatory and legit things to know. HOWEVER they basically do not matter if you dont pass a certain looks threshold for majority of women, or better looking you are better chances you have for these redpill "tactics" to work which redpillers do not want to accept at the end of the day because of optimism or being downright delusional. in order for you to have a chance to display your game with women you have to at least pass the required looks level for that particular woman to approach and start gaming, but redpillers and pua retards just dive in head first without understanding a simple concept as basic as this which is funny because best looking pua students are the ones who leave pua circles earliest, it is right in front of their eyes.

honestly they are not the ones to blame, they are just sheep following the shepherd. the ones to blame are people like rollo tomassi, richard cooper and some other redpill's big names who are preaching and pumping this false ideas into their brains, making them believe "eh looks somewhat matter, but you can make it up with game and frame bro", which as i explained with some basic logic you can easily understand it is not the case, looks first and foremost dictate your success with making redpill work.

and as blackpillers we think looks are everything and is above all, which is partly true, however there are lots of cases even high value chads being cheated on and being simps for their partners, most notably chris brown being one of them.

and thinking everything in terms of looks which is even worse will drive you insane and depths of delusion.

you didnt get the job? oh, must be your looks.

made a joke and no one laughed? shit, maybe your skin is bad today.

girl you been talking to lost interest? definitely found someone better looking.

by itself being blackpilled doesnt explain everyting as regards to social dynamics, relationships and life too, combining best parts of both ideologies, and completing missing parts in both by using one another is key.

a mindset of "my looks are the driving factor and what dictates most of the things and outcomes, but having really good social skills in daily life and relationships, being a witty person, understanding concepts of redpill, if not as important as looks, is still very important." is a lot better and healthy for going through life.

just my two cents ngl

@inceletto what do you think lan?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 12146, turkproducer and 17 others
no brooo you're wrong it's because my UEE was 3mm off that's why she lost interest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, turkproducer, The Moggee and 14 others
Very good thread

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
JFL, the threads made on this topic are so cringe. If you don't know by now that this site is 90% meme, then it's FINISHED.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, BigBoy, sytyl and 1 other person
yes
The Rock Tennis GIF

Indeed,people here is bunch of defeatist loser and they want to blame it to something that they can't change easily aka looks so they don't feel bad about theirself.

I tried to spread this but they warned and locked my threads for bluepill propagand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
Indeed,people here is bunch of defeatist loser and they want to blame it to something that they can't change easily aka looks so they don't feel bad about theirself.

I tried to spread this but they warned and locked my threads for bluepill propagand.
thanks bro i will stop blaming my looks
Adam_Pearson_%28My_Amazing_Twin_%E2%80%93_Trailer%29_%28cropped%29.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zradrad, Slayerino and 2 others
thanks bro i will stop blaming my looks
Adam_Pearson_%28My_Amazing_Twin_%E2%80%93_Trailer%29_%28cropped%29.png
I saw over 300 guys on PMs and average is death on normie.There were even chads.

People is failing at dating mostly because being severely autist,don't you see many ugly guys outside?

Why don't they end up being obsessed with their looks?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6475
I saw over 300 guys on PMs and average is death on normie.There were even chads.

People is failing at dating mostly because being severely autist,don't you see many ugly guys outside?

Why don't they end up being obsessed with their looks?
Looks are most of the equation doesnt matter if u like it or not.
All the below average guys i see dont have girlfriends or anything in that regard. Maybe it is like that in turkey but here it is not. No amount of NT helped them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, GetShrekt, The Moggee and 2 others
Looks are most of the equation doesnt matter if u like it or not.
All the below average guys i see dont have girlfriends or anything in that regard. Maybe it is like that in turkey but here it is not. No amount of NT helped them.
I see your point.I just hate when they blame even daily interactions to looks is cringe.I know looks can influence people's opinion positive or negatively but when you fail a friendship,its definetly your character.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6475
I see your point.I just hate when they blame even daily interactions to looks is cringe.I know looks can influence people's opinion positive or negatively but when you fail a friendship,its definetly your character.
For friends it doesnt matter at all yeah. Thats just autism then.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
i think bluepill has some merit as well. in reality the world cant be summed up by one pill.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Mongrelcel
i'd say the 80/20 rule should apply, in that it's 80% blackpill, 20% redpill. (just an estimate)

both obviously matter

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Biggest problem with blackpill (as an "ideology") in my opinion is the fact that it isn't clearly defined, and depending on who you talk to you will get a different opinion.
This makes it very easy for people attacking the blackpill to focus on some deranged incel going on about dogpill and discredit the whole idea based on that strawman.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SadnessWYJ
honestly they are not the ones to blame, they are just sheep following the shepherd. the ones to blame are people like rollo tomassi, richard cooper and some other redpill's big names who are preaching and pumping this false ideas into their brains, making them believe "eh looks somewhat matter, but you can make it up with game and frame bro", which as i explained with some basic logic you can easily understand it is not the case, looks first and foremost dictate your success with making redpill work.
The peeoblem with redpill is that its advocates absolutely suck. Rollo Tomassi clearly has no game, and doesnt understand female nature enough which is why he cant communicate convincingly the red pill case.

Patrice O'Neal although not perfect, is a MUCH better advocate, and makes 10x more sense. As do any pimps.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
made a joke and no one laughed? shit, maybe your skin is bad today.
The Rock Tennis GIF

3334476C D31A 49A7 80A1 D96AFE9D1C95

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and Deleted member 6997
Obviously, what you say, that looks as well as behavior, status, etc. matter is true. But looks are still the most important factor in sexual attraction and nothing else comes close. Its not about any pill ideology or what this pill ideology says vs what that one says, the evidence shows that looks are by far the most important factor in any sexual encounter but also are important in almost every single possible nonsexual interaction you have. So when people say “i didnt get the job because im ugly” or “my date flaked on me, must be that i wasn't attractive enough” their looks are always a factor, and not a small one either

when everyone treats you like shit there is only one explanation that is logical

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 275
The reason why blackpill followers are extremist, is because in this retarded normie society saying that looks matter a lot is not accepted as an opinion. So such 'extremist' thoughts only attract extremists and outcasts of society.

Normies will continue to conform to whatever society tells them to believe. Beauty is on the inside etc bullshit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4797
The reason why blackpill followers are extremist, is because in this retarded normie society saying that looks matter a lot is not accepted as an opinion. So such 'extremist' thoughts only attract extremists and outcasts of society.

Normies will continue to conform to whatever society tells them to believe. Beauty is on the inside etc bullshit

The truth is this, the more darktriad you are = the less your looks will matter.

Problem is, nobody tells this to incels or explains it comprehensively, so they stay with non-darktriad passive personalities. In which case LOOKS now decide most of their life outcomes.

And normies would NEVER say darktriadmax to an incel lmao, they darktriadmax themselves however but domt have any self awareness to be able to advice others.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 275
The truth is this, the more darktriad you are = the less your looks will matter.

Problem is, nobody tells this to incels or explains it comprehensively, so they stay with non-darktriad passive personalities. In which case LOOKS now decide most of their life outcomes.

And normies would NEVER say darktriadmax to an incel lmao, they darktriadmax themselves however but domt have any self awareness to be able to advice others.
Also very true. Having a passive attitude in life means your looks almost entirely dictate your life quality since you depend on others to grant you favors basically.

Normies are some of the most psychopathic creatures I know. The endless virtue signalling is disgusting to anyone that has a basic amount of intelligence and self-reflection.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, BigBoy, The Moggee and 1 other person
Also very true. Having a passive attitude in life means your looks almost entirely dictate your life quality since you depend on others to grant you favors basically.

Normies are some of the most psychopathic creatures I know. The endless virtue signalling is disgusting to anyone that has a basic amount of intelligence and self-reflection.
True, but I feel a bit less harsh on them, because I know they're not being malicious (normie men at least), just a little naive/unaware. You gotta remember we probably think about life 10x more than norms ever do, they're more like on autopilot, more doing and following their gut feeling, than procrastinate or self-reflecting.

Its like a shark trying to eat you, you can only really hate the animal so much when you know its simply following its instincts and has evil plan behind it. You just learn to stay out of the sea where sharks roam.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, turkproducer, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612