The problem with society is people being too docile. Not enough terrorism.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Imagine being an ugly guy 10.000 years ago.

You see chad fucking all the girls in your tribe?
You smash his skull with a bat when he sleeps so you can fuck women instead.

Women reject you?
You rape them.

Chad gets the good job/food and you get shit?
You start a revolution with other ugly people.

Violence. Violence is the answer to the incel problem.
The people that suffer the most from inceldom are young men. 30+% of young men nowadays are incel. Young men are the most physically capable to launch a guerilla campaign against ruling government elements.

If incels went ER on a grand-scale and terrorized society, this issue would be solved in a few years. We need civil war.

@FBI cucks its over for you we are coming for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Growth Plate, R@m@ and 25 others
joke

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Slayerino, Deleted member 110 and 2 others
This is a based thread (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 275
30+% of young men nowadays are incel.
So 70% are not, meaning that even a full mobilization of all incels into a combined incel military would be outnumbered 7 to 3. That's assuming that all incels are blackpilled enough to pursue such a cause and give up their ideas of betabuxxing AS WELL as assuming that among those 30% of incels that they would be in good fighting shape. This is unlikely given the fact that incels are naturally going to be not that sucessful in a combat situation due to the same reasons as why they are incels, for example manlets, framecels, aspies, etc.

So what you would have is an incel rebellion which would be led by feeble aspies commanding hoardes of manlets, currycels and the occasional ogremaxxed bloat lords, which would be quickly crushed by 70% of sex having chads and normies who would be rewarded by the women of society for not only saving the world from inkwells, but eradicating subhumans. You can't fight your way out of inceldom.
I thought you were high IQ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, magnificentcel, Lux and 7 others
Let the incels bring their own demise so we can get rid of their "problem" once and for all tbh

Yes, you saw joker for the first time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 9699 and 6 others
Interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2597
Index

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
If you’re an incel you probably have shit genetics (unless very high standards) and shouldn’t really reproduce, evolutionary speaking

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
If you’re an incel you probably have shit genetics (unless very high standards) and shouldn’t really reproduce, evolutionary speaking
define "shit genetics"

if i have an iq of 130, should i not reproduce purely because my eyes are too far apart?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
based sht ngl, but wait a few years till i can kill 99% of people. rn im a weak twink who 99%of people could kill

(in Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
lol naw if you were a cunt you'd just die in a hunting "accident"
jfl if you think a 5 inch wrist deadend is controlling the tribe by force

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jamal2222, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
strawman argument

ur not wrong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
So 70% are not, meaning that even a full mobilization of all incels into a combined incel military would be outnumbered 7 to 3. That's assuming that all incels are blackpilled enough to pursue such a cause and give up their ideas of betabuxxing AS WELL as assuming that among those 30% of incels that they would be in good fighting shape. This is unlikely given the fact that incels are naturally going to be not that sucessful in a combat situation due to the same reasons as why they are incels, for example manlets, framecels, aspies, etc.

So what you would have is an incel rebellion which would be led by feeble aspies commanding hoardes of manlets, currycels and the occasional ogremaxxed bloat lords, which would be quickly crushed by 70% of sex having chads and normies who would be rewarded by the women of society for not only saving the world from inkwells, but eradicating subhumans. You can't fight your way out of inceldom.
I thought you were high IQ?

View attachment 929677
This is why I advocate a guerilla war, not an open conflict. If every school had atleast 1 incel going ER, it would become too dangerous to go to school anymore for most people.

Same with most public events, festivals, etc. Life would be made impossible for sex-havers.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 2597
This forum has too many fucking SICOS... I tought this was fucking lookmax forum.. Not some abusive torture camber. People fantasie about rape, Violence and having sex with under age girls.. Where the fuck is the FBI.

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, magnificentcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This forum has too many fucking SICOS... I tought this was fucking lookmax forum.. Not some abusive torture camber. People fantasie about rape, Violence and having sex with under age girls.. Where the fuck is the FBI.
:soy:

Cucks like you are meant to be genetic dead ends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Honeypot.me

• +1
nowadays even a weakling can get a gun and have some fun in a school and send like at least a dozen people to hell. doesn't take much to pull it off.
it's not about fighting fairly you cuck :feelskek:

• Love it
nowadays even a weakling can get a gun and have some fun in a school and send like at least a dozen people to hell. doesn't take much to pull it off.
it's not about fighting fairly you cuck :feelskek:
Imagine being an ugly guy 10.000 years ago.
rofl if you think incels can rule by brute force, women would physically overpower you :feelskek:

Good luck with that. Most incels are brainwashed simps & overall T levels are in the gutter. You'd need men as a whole to recognize the injustice of the modern sexual marketplace.

rofl if you think incels can rule by brute force, women would physically overpower you :feelskek:
not by brute force more like destroying society from the inside. For example, you got wife and kids? I kidnap them and kill em cuz it's funny. I eat ur mom alive. What you gonna do about it. U can't keep ur slutty girlfriend and mommy in a cage all day :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 4612
go paddock

• Love it