The problem with what is considered good looking traits here

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
I've seen many different types of shit here on this site, but I will never understand why users here don't understand that there are different types of good looking guys.
Now, I'm not saying anyone with a recessed chin, recessed jaw, NCT, bug eyed subhuman, or recessed maxilla can be good looking. You need all five + head full of hair to be considered at least somewhat attractive.

My issue is, I see that the uber masculine look is considered PSL 10 here. What I mean by that is, there is a huge discrimination against pretty boy features here.

If you see here, short ramus. I see here "LONG RAMUS OR DEATH" when no, long ramus only fits the super masculine look, while the pretty boy has the facial harmony, soft but dark triad eye area, good jaw length, good maxilla, and soft small lips to make him good looking. Facial aesthetics aren't exclusive to your run of the mill football player gigachad:

If you don't have a great ramus or an insane warrior skull but you have facial aesthetics, then prettyboymaxxing is the way to go. You can be high PSL as a pretty boy and even maximize your looks by prettyboymaxxing.

Facial aesthetics can be achieved in multiple ways than just the gigachad way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1751, tdawg and 1 other person
nigga above doesn't have short ramus. he just has low gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
both have equal ramus length, one is just more chiseled and has better angle.

nigga above doesn't have short ramus. he just has low gonial angle.
Oh shit you're right. Ramus = everything. For some reason I always thought I had a shit ramus because my gonial angle was weak.

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
both have equal ramus length, one is just more chiseled and has better angle.
Oh okay, but same thing basically. Strong gonial angle is masc while low angle is pretty boy

Oh shit you're right. Ramus = everything. For some reason I always thought I had a shit ramus because my gonial angle was weak.
You are gonna become shredded 6% bodyfat with all these mental gymnastics

You are gonna become shredded 6% bodyfat with all these mental gymnastics
My mistake genuinely. I mistook a good gonial angle for only being a good ramus while failing to realize ramus is the bone and the angle is just how much it pops the ramus out.

I smell cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
and how would you know that exactly?
hypermasc DOM chad is what triggers the most primitive strongest attraction from foids. Massive cope if you say otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 7776
Tbh i agree with you but is zayn malik considered a prettyboy or dom chad..
Images 13

Imo he has the perfect mix of dom and feminine features