The Prostaglandin Protocol - Updated Hair Regrowth Guide

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
As a continuation and a massive fix to the previous thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...ses-after-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/page-5
You should avoid anything that prevents PGE2 levels from increasing in your scalp. For this sole reason I do not use peppermint oil anymore.

This protocol is tested and works.

To completely stop hair loss you should be using Dutasteride (because it blocks a lot more DHT than Finasteride), with 200mg I-3-C twice a day as anti estradiol.
Microneedling, lithium chloride (LiCl), Setipiprant (Seti) with water as a solvent for both LiCl and Seti and a strong pge2 increasing oil mixture is all for growing hair at the temples and hairline.
Dutasteride is to stop the norwood completely and after 6 months Dutasteride is king, but beware of initial Dutasteride shed, make sure you do a loading phase of 7 days by taking 1.5mg dutasteride (3 pills) then after these 7 days 0.5mg (1 pill) every day for 3-4 months then you can start taking 1 pill every two days like I do now. In the few months make sure to take the pill at the same hour of the day.
In theory, after a few months you can take it even once a week and the amount of Dutasteride in the body will remain stable.

You will need a Dr Pen Ultima 6 with 42 Pin cartriges.
You will also need miligram scales .

Setipiprant as a PGD2 blocker and a strong topical mix for PGE2 increase, AHK-Cu copper peptides for faster cell regrowth.

Topical mix
40% Castor Oil, 15% Black Seed Oil, 10% Rosemary Exctract (very crude it depends on how many leaves you use when you cook it) 5% Sandalore in 30% Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
concentrated homemade rosemary extract is very easy to make: just cook a lot of rosemary leaves for 3 hour. keep rosemary extract in fridge and add when pouring topical mix into small bottle every week or when needed.

Bottle for a week:
Seti: 200mg/30ml (~30mg/4ml daily) , AHK-Cu 30mg/30ml (4mg/4ml daily)

Procedures:
DAILY light needling (<0.5mm needles) for increased absorption followed by Setipiprant with AHK-Cu and the topical mix a few minutes after.

WEEKLY deep needling 2.5mm with LiCl (50mg in 4mL) straight after needling with some hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid is optional).
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Use some rubbing alcohol to clean scalp then keep your scalp and hair wet with water when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.
Apply LiCl followed by Seti with AHK-Cu followed by topical mix.

You should feel a hot burning sensation with strong itch, this is a very good sign. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of follicles.

Daily Oral: 1ml castor oil and 1ml black seed oil

Keep in mind that this Prostaglandin protocol will tend to age your skin so keep a Retin A at your fridge and a good skin routine (cleanse, moisturise)

I bought my Dutasteride from pharmacydirectgb, Seti and AHK-Cu from TheKaneShop and everything else from Ebay.

optional:
- Mk-677 is highly recommended because your hair will grow long a lot faster.
- Coconut oil every two weeks.
- 1-2mg oral Melatonin at night
- Ketoconazole shampoo every couple of weeks, don't ever use on the day of deep needling.
- topical Retin A once a week

@x30001
@Lifeisgood72
@Sasaz2
@AspiringChad
@wannaimprove
@CupOfCoffee
@OCDMaxxing
@Rimcel
@chesscel
@Ascending
@FaceandHFD
@Mr manlet
@Ropemaxing
@Sodoku
@justanothergymcell
@carnage
@lasthope
@elfmaxx
@GenericChad1444
@Carnivore
@Bluepill
@treedude
@Chad Dragonslayer
@SHARK
@TheGreatGaminggod
@Michael15651
@Coping
@DarkHorizon
@streege
@Mujahid
@TylerDurden
@Lightbulb
@Extra Chromosome
@DarknLost
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@mybrainabusesme
@Kawhi
@battlefieldincel
@MadMong
@Deusmaximus
@Vanillestorms
@bobs_pls
@Wannabe6ft2
@Reapwhatyousow
@Mewisthekey
@Ekeoma_The_BBC
@Yoyome99
@Imonlyhere
@Craxio

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Sondern, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 34 others
Great thread OP. Quick questions
-Is this affordable if I'm a student? Where can I get these for cheap?
-Do you have any progress pics?
-Since dutasteride is key, would it be safe to take at 18?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 656
Good thread reward yourself

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and InjectE
Thank you.
-Yes I afforded all of this as a student, you can cut some of the initial spending by getting Sandalore last. I bought from pharmacydirectgb, TheKaneShop and Ebay.

-I don't have any progress pics as I've only started this exact protocol about a month and a half ago. Been taking Duta for over half a year. Regrowth from the Prostaglandin Protocol is very dense and occurs even at slick bald areas, absolutely insane temples and hairline regrowth

-Yes Dutasteride is safe and you should definitely start taking it indefinitely as soon as possible. Remember to take 200mg I-3-C twice a day with it.

Good thread reward yourself

Thank you I will smoke a joint

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Mr manlet, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...ses-after-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/page-5
You should avoid anything that prevents PGE2 levels from increasing in your scalp. For this sole reason I do not use peppermint oil anymore.

To completely stop hair loss you should be using Dutasteride (because it blocks a lot more DHT than Finasteride), with 200mg I-3-C twice a day as anti estradiol.
Microneedling, lithium chloride (LiCl), Setipiprant (Seti) with water as a solvent for both LiCl and Seti and a strong pge2 increasing oil mixture is all for growing hair at the temples and hairline.
Dutasteride is to stop the norwood completely and after 6 months Dutasteride is king, but beware of initial Dutasteride shed, make sure you do a loading phase of 7 days by taking 1.5mg dutasteride (3 pills) then after these 7 days 0.5mg (1 pill) every day for 3-4 months then you can start taking 1 pill every two days like I do now. In the few months make sure to take the pill at the same hour of the day.
In theory, after a few months you can take it even once a week and the amount of Dutasteride in the body will remain stable.

Setipiprant as a PGD2 blocker and a strong topical mix for PGE2 increase, AHK-Cu copper peptides for faster cell regrowth.

Topical mix
40% Castor Oil, 15% Black Seed Oil, 10% Rosemary Exctract (very crude it depends on how many leaves you use when you cook it) 5% Sandalore in 30% Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)
concentrated homemade rosemary extract is very easy to make: just cook a lot of rosemary leaves for 3 hour. keep rosemary extract in fridge and add when pouring topical mix into small bottle every week or when needed.

Bottle for a week:

Procedures:
DAILY light needling (<0.5mm needles) for increased absorption followed by Setipiprant with AHK-Cu and the topical mix a few minutes after.

WEEKLY deep needling 2.5mm with LiCl (50mg in 4mL) straight after needling with some hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid is optional).
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Use some rubbing alcohol to clean scalp then keep your scalp and hair wet with water when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

You should feel a hot burning sensation with strong itch, this is a very good sign. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of follicles.

Keep in mind that this Prostaglandin protocol will tend to age your skin so keep a Retin A at your fridge and a good skin routine (cleanse, moisturise)

I bought my Dutasteride from pharmacydirectgb, Seti and AHK-Cu from TheKaneShop and everything else from Ebay.

optional:
- Ketoconazole shampoo every couple of weeks, don't ever use on the day of deep needling.

@x30001
@Lifeisgood72
@Sasaz2
@AspiringChad
@wannaimprove
@CupOfCoffee
@OCDMaxxing
@Rimcel
@chesscel
@Ascending
@FaceandHFD
@Mr manlet
@Ropemaxing
@Sodoku
@justanothergymcell
@carnage
@lasthope
@elfmaxx
@GenericChad1444
@Carnivore
@Bluepill
@treedude
@Chad Dragonslayer
@SHARK
@TheGreatGaminggod
@Michael15651
@Coping
@DarkHorizon
@streege
@Mujahid
@TylerDurden
@Lightbulb
@Extra Chromosome
@DarknLost
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@mybrainabusesme
@Kawhi
@battlefieldincel
@MadMong
@Deusmaximus
@Vanillestorms
@bobs_pls
@Wannabe6ft2
@Reapwhatyousow
@Mewisthekey
@Ekeoma_The_BBC
@Yoyome99
@Imonlyhere
@Craxio
Good to see you back.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and SquareChinOrDeath
This is the key question to be honest

If you're over 25 it's no issue because you're not losing anything, but missing out on those final few bits of growth and freezing yourself in your teenage body is more than a little daunting.

But for the more extreme cases, you can recover hair later. There's no getting back those extra inches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4416, InjectE and 2 others
Is fin safe for 19 year old

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
  • +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69, Deleted member 4416 and InjectE
Based

• +1
Stopped reading at dutasteride. Jfl at nuking all of your dht.
I started finasteride last year when I was 19. Realized I was balding when I was 18. Then I tried to postpone finasteride as long as possible to get some last post puberty growth (if we assume dht has a role in it in the first place). Saw my hairline thinning and falling out like crazy, so that's my record without finasteride: one year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, zeno and InjectE
Fin worked fine for me bro
Fin and dermarolling, hopefully I get more density in 6 more months

Topical mix

Bottle for a week:

Procedures:

optional:
- 1-2mg oral Melatonin at night

@x30001
@Lifeisgood72
@Sasaz2
@AspiringChad
@wannaimprove
@CupOfCoffee
@OCDMaxxing
@Rimcel
@chesscel
@Ascending
@FaceandHFD
@Mr manlet
@Ropemaxing
@Sodoku
@justanothergymcell
@carnage
@lasthope
@elfmaxx
@GenericChad1444
@Carnivore
@Bluepill
@treedude
@Chad Dragonslayer
@SHARK
@TheGreatGaminggod
@Michael15651
@Coping
@DarkHorizon
@streege
@Mujahid
@TylerDurden
@Lightbulb
@Extra Chromosome
@DarknLost
@Justbeconfidentsrs
@mybrainabusesme
@Kawhi
@battlefieldincel
@MadMong
@Deusmaximus
@Vanillestorms
@bobs_pls
@Wannabe6ft2
@Reapwhatyousow
@Mewisthekey
@Ekeoma_The_BBC
@Yoyome99
@Imonlyhere
@Craxio
DIM is like 100x stronger than I3C and you should look into Biotinyl-GHK too. Also the JAK inhibitor "Xeljanz" looks very interesting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE, RAITEIII and SquareChinOrDeath
Stopped reading at dutasteride. Jfl at nuking all of your dht.

I started finasteride last year when I was 19. Realized I was balding when I was 18. Then I tried to postpone finasteride as long as possible to get some last post puberty growth (if we assume dht has a role in it in the first place). Saw my hairline thinning and falling out like crazy, so that's my record without finasteride: one year.
Same bruh I’m 19 been on fin for around 2 and a half months I’m doing good tho. As for my hair no real changes tbh

• +1
Nice work op, all that's needed is before and after pics and a more simplified process.

• +1
Lies, I derma-stamped for 7 months and it didn't lower shit. Stop posting broscience as facts. And yes, I followed all the guides like a good boy.

OP can't even post before and after pics. If this really works why are there still bald people in streets?
-I don't have any progress pics as I've only started this exact protocol about a month and a half ago. Been taking Duta for over half a year. Regrowth from the Prostaglandin Protocol is very dense and occurs even at slick bald areas, absolutely insane temples and hairline regrowth
K, if you don't have any progress pics or proof how the fuck can you post this as actual working method? Why do you claim unreasonable stuff like "IT WILL LOWER YOUR HAIRLINE". Did you pull it out of your ass? If that is truth hair transplant clinics would go out of business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, FutureMogger and InjectE
Made an account after lurking for like a year just to ask you where you buy your seti?? All the sources I'm seeing are expensive as all fuck
Also mate have you noticed any sides from nuking your DHT to oblivion? Gonna set an appointment to hop on fin this Saturday
Also I'm thinking of buying the A1 dermapen over the A6 because it goes to 3mm, thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureMogger, OOGABOOGA, InjectE and 1 other person
Made an account after lurking for like a year just to ask you where you buy your seti?? All the sources I'm seeing are expensive as all fuck
Also mate have you noticed any sides from nuking your DHT to oblivion? Gonna set an appointment to hop on fin this Saturday
Also I'm thinking of buying the A1 dermapen over the A6 because it goes to 3mm, thoughts?

Seti and AHK-cu or others from TheKaneShop

Biggest side of nuking DHT in my experience is increased cortisol between week 3 and middle of second month. So I just bought some Magnesium and taken some.
Nuking DHT with Duta will cause gynecomacia if you don't take anti beta-estradiol, but I've taken Duta for 6 months with 200mg I-3-C once a day and got no gyno whatsoever. I'm 10 months into Duta and now taking 200mg I-3-C Twice a day because why not.

The reason I got the A6 is because it was wireless so I can use it anywhere. 2.5mm should be good for forehead, 2mm is enough for temples.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and LordNorwood
Wow yeah way more affordable, I'm povertymaxxing and even I can afford this
Will for sure make this my regimen with some of my own additions, you're doing God's work mate

• +1
BUMP
DON'T USE HYALURONIC ACID
Results are even better without it
Because Hyaluronic acid also inhibits pge2!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, OOGABOOGA, InjectE and 2 others
pics needed.

whenever someone finds the norwood cure there are never pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
pics needed.

whenever someone finds the norwood cure there are never pics
You guys seen this? This dude fought off the Norwood reaper with RU. A couple other examples out there too, one guy came back from a literal disaster zone by basically chemically castrating himself

Attachments

• ru58841results.jpg
    ru58841results.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 233
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Excellent thread
So u claim peppermint oil isnt good for preventing hairloss?
I was using castor and peppermint as essential
Can u explain? thank you

Excellent thread
So u claim peppermint oil isnt good for preventing hairloss?
I was using castor and peppermint as essential
Can u explain? thank you
That's the thing I claim peppermint oil isn't good for hair growth because it halts it but also prevents hair loss due to it's anti inflammatory effect. It's a double edged sword and when the norwood reaper has already taken his toll, when it comes to actual regrowth peppermint oil gets you nowhere with this protocol.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
That's the thing I claim peppermint oil isn't good for hair growth because it halts it but also prevents hair loss due to it's anti inflammatory effect. It's a double edged sword and when the norwood reaper has already taken his toll, when it comes to actual regrowth peppermint oil gets you nowhere with this protocol.
Have you experienced hairline regrowth? Post pics please.

Have you experienced hairline regrowth? Post pics please.
Yes there are new hairs growing below the hairline, but I need at least two more months before I can post pictures.
I am currently stacking a lot of progress pics just in case, that I really want to post here but I'm afraid of getting doxxed.

For now, please PM me for pics. I will post full progress pics publicly in a few months.

You guys seen this? This dude fought off the Norwood reaper with RU. A couple other examples out there too, one guy came back from a literal disaster zone by basically chemically castrating himself

Not doubting RU, but this guy is a shill.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
He is on dutasteride ....

Major hair gains update:

The topical mix itches like hell after Seti. This is great and exactly what I expected.
Sides of forehead are closing in with new hairs where it never grew before. Temples regrow lots of new vellus hairs in a perfect NW1 shape, many vellus are becoming terminal. Hairline is growing even lower in the middle of forehead. This is much better and faster than what I expected to be honest. DUTASTERIDE AND SETIPIPRANT IS A GODSEND.

I found a picture of me shaved showing that I was NW2 as a teen.

I am NW1.5 now thanks to Dutasteride and I am regrowing a NW1 thanks to SETI and the rest of the prostaglandin protocol.

Please don't ask for pics, I will post progress pics in a few months, including the aforementioned picture.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and LordNorwood
Major hair gains update:

The topical mix itches like hell after Seti. This is great and exactly what I expected.
Sides of forehead are closing in with new hairs where it never grew before. Temples regrow lots of new vellus hairs in a perfect NW1 shape, many vellus are becoming terminal. Hairline is growing even lower in the middle of forehead. This is much better and faster than what I expected to be honest. DUTASTERIDE AND SETIPIPRANT IS A GODSEND.

I found a picture of me shaved showing that I was NW2 as a teen.

I am NW1.5 now thanks to Dutasteride and I am regrowing a NW1 thanks to SETI and the rest of the prostaglandin protocol.

Please don't ask for pics, I will post progress pics in a few months, including the aforementioned picture.
Please stop this bullshit. Nothing apart from spironolactone and female hormones grows temples and hairline. Pics or GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and randomvanish
The hair count is there. It's all regrowing
I'm watching the youthful glow and harmony return to me as my temples grow a dense patch of hair with many terminals (wtf?! how so fast)
It is the greatest feeling ever, like a reverse time machine

I'm literally crying right now I'm ascending into the heavens I may live on

It is not over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, LostYouth, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
I'm watching the youthful glow and harmony return to me as my temples grow a dense patch of hair with many terminals (wtf?! how so fast)

It is not over
Temple regrowth with Dut+Seti or just with Setipiprant only?

Man... I need to learn EXACTLY what Setipiprant does. Mechanisms and effects of G-Protein signalling are so confusing to me.

Man... I need to learn EXACTLY what Setipiprant does. Mechanisms and effects of G-Protein signalling are so confusing to me.
Also did you notice your airways to be decongested while taking it as a side effect (ie: un-blocked nose, breathing more easily)?

Last edited:
  • +1

It is not over
Congrats mate. Can't wait to see the pics.

• +1

Also did you notice your airways to be decongested while taking it as a side effect (ie: un-blocked nose, breathing more easily)?

Dut+Seti. But the results are since I started Seti and seems like it really is what allows the regrowth.
I'm using Seti topically and I actually did notice a strange headspace once when using it like there is less pressure in the head, I'l check this when I use it again.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm using Seti topically and I actually did notice a strange headspace once when using it like there is less pressure in the head, I'l check this when I use it again.
Sounds like its probably related to bloodflow/blood pressure to me.

Damn setipiprant is quite expensive..

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and SquareChinOrDeath
If it was true and worked, why are people still doing hair transplants? Such bullshit.

Anyone have idea how much DIM or I3C lower estradiol?

any updates bro? how's it going?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The hairs are growing terminal and very long. new hairs growing lower every time. Keep using this protocol consistently to maintain a constant density increase. This takes dedication.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ldar = cope, LordNorwood and 1 other person
The hairs are growing terminal and very long. new hairs growing lower every time. Keep using this protocol consistently to maintain a constant density increase. This takes dedication.
Thanks for the update. Really looking forward some pics

topical melatonin legit?

Good to hear bro. Would love to see some pics, if not that's cool though.