The Prostaglandin Protocol - Updated Hair Regrowth Guide

That's the thing I claim peppermint oil isn't good for hair growth because it halts it but also prevents hair loss due to it's anti inflammatory effect. It's a double edged sword and when the norwood reaper has already taken his toll, when it comes to actual regrowth peppermint oil gets you nowhere with this protocol.
Can you link anything confirming that?

starting to think this dude is trolling ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, RAITEIII, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
That's the thing I claim peppermint oil isn't good for hair growth because it halts it but also prevents hair loss due to it's anti inflammatory effect. It's a double edged sword and when the norwood reaper has already taken his toll, when it comes to actual regrowth peppermint oil gets you nowhere with this protocol.
I'm using cornmint oil. Fuckton of menthol for improved blood flow, but much less (none?) of anti-inflammatory properties.

The hairs are growing terminal and very long. new hairs growing lower every time. Keep using this protocol consistently to maintain a constant density increase. This takes dedication.
Any update bro? Or did this thing kill you

How can you handle the cognitive sides from dutasteride? It turned me into the antithesis of a man - emotional, neurotic, lost 20 iq points. Shame, it is very effective for hairloss, I can attest to regaining lost ground.

Sounds like a dumb question, but hairline will not get any better, right?

I'm using cornmint oil. Fuckton of menthol for improved blood flow, but much less (none?) of anti-inflammatory properties.
How's it working?

I often read Finasteride won't allow regrowth on the temples but will only halt hair loss, does anyone have experience with hairline regrowth on Fin?

I often read Finasteride won't allow regrowth on the temples but will only halt hair loss, does anyone have experience with hairline regrowth on Fin?
Inflammation -> Immune system sends low Inhib Chad DHT for anti-inflammation -> either stops inflammation or it doesnt and then it just bulks in the blood flow andcauses calcification and fibrosis

Finasteride inhibits AR - the conversion of T to DHT, so the immunesystem sends less DHT (or none) because there is no DHT or it is very scarce

This is the typical approach: Killing DHT (and other Androgens lol)

But in fact, androgens can be very beneficial to hair growth and general health, youth and energy

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
How can you handle the cognitive sides from dutasteride? It turned me into the antithesis of a man - emotional, neurotic, lost 20 iq points. Shame, it is very effective for hairloss, I can attest to regaining lost ground.

Was it the same on fin or did you jump directly to dut?

Was it the same on fin or did you jump directly to dut?
I tried fin first. I got more sexual sides and depression than on dut. Both are poison for the brain. Dut reduced libido by 30% (certainly can live with), fin 70% which doesnt make much sense.

Update required.

Hard to tell, coping mind can see what it wants to see. Seems like after initial growth spurt it slowed down. My hairline is lower by up to 0.5 cm max.

Update

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Can it grows additional hair on eyebrows? My UEE is screaming, and i want to fix it.

bump update !

Dont bother asking for an update, OP is a retard and doesn't know what he is talking about. Dermapen destroying DHT in hair follicles LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416 and FutureMogger
Thank you.
-Yes I afforded all of this as a student, you can cut some of the initial spending by getting Sandalore last. I bought from pharmacydirectgb, TheKaneShop and Ebay.

-I don't have any progress pics as I've only started this exact protocol about a month and a half ago. Been taking Duta for over half a year. Regrowth from the Prostaglandin Protocol is very dense and occurs even at slick bald areas, absolutely insane temples and hairline regrowth

-Yes Dutasteride is safe and you should definitely start taking it indefinitely as soon as possible. Remember to take 200mg I-3-C twice a day with it.

Thank you I will smoke a joint
what are the effect on your sex or libido after taking Dutasteride

The hairs are growing terminal and very long. new hairs growing lower every time. Keep using this protocol consistently to maintain a constant density increase. This takes dedication.
Hairs growing terminal and very long months ago but no pictures to be found. I don't know what to think anymore.

I am idiot but I just bought Setipi and other shit in this thread.
Let's try, will update you guys.

Also, Seti is fucking expensive, fml

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Thanos
Important Update:
Warning: Following this protocol update could lead to some form of minor Gymecomastia over one-two years or some more major form of Gymecomastia if done over many years. IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES YOU MAY NEED TO ACCEPT A POSSIBLE SIMPLE GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY IN 10 years or so.

So DHT does damage BUT androgens too.
So Dutasteride is NOT enough. You need to block Testostrone with 2-3 pills daily with Diane-35 which will total as 4-6mg Cypronolactone Acetate and 70-105mcgs of Ethinylestradiol, note that these compounds will not lower your T unless taken together as in a standard Diane-35 pill. Now since Ethinylestradiol is stimulating the ER-Alpha estrogen receptor which promotes Catagen, you need to apply topical Estriol cream which stimulates the ER-Beta estrogen receptor and silences the ER-Alpha so that hairs can spend more time in Anagen. I highly recommend using a Paraben Free Estriol Cream (purple packaging) called Estro-Life by the company SmokyMountain and apply on your hairline about a tablespoon. Get this and stuff on Ebay.
Now you need 100% clear DMSO Gel WITHOUT ALOAVERA.
Mix into 60ml of DMSO Gel: 100mg RU58841, 30mg Dutasteride, 500mg Seti, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg Melatonin.
DO NOT STORE DMSO IN PLASTIC.

Remember that topical steroids can lead to skin atrophy so remember to take a day-two break from Estriol amd possibly also the DMSO mix detailed above, every week and a half- two weeks.

NEW: ORAL PGE/PGD. Take a small liquid container put inside 40% Castor oil, 60% Nigela Sativa oil and some Setipiprant so you can take about 50-100 Oral daily if you can spare the extra Setipiprant. Drink about 2ml daily

Now buy Niacinamide 1000mg and Vitamin D- 10,000 IU and take daily. I have read that Vitamin D and Estrogen (Estriol) are strongly interelated to promoting Anagen hair growth!! This is very Important and vital to hair growth!!

STOP USING I-3-C AND/OR DIM INDEFINITELY. THEY BLOCK ESTROGEN!!

AVOID SMOKING COMPLETELY. I am a heavy smoker and stopped almost completely and I can't stress this enough!! If you can not smoke at all then dont smoke at all, nicotine causes a very serious direct instantaneous hair loss by accelerating the androgens into your follicles.

I am one week into Diane-35 and Estriol cream and the new DMSO gel and the little extra oral oils w Seti and I've seen the fastest most amazing growth. These really feels to me as the missing key parts of this Protocol.

Continue to follow the previous (updated!!) protocol on this thread with Dr Pen, Lithium Chloride and topical liquid DMSO with the Oils of Nigela Sativa, Castor, rosemary extract and Sandalore. Remember that WNT signaling is crucial for proliferation and the promotion of hair follicles, so Dr Pen and all remains crucial.

CONSIDERING THE PEPPERMINT OIL MISTAKE UPDATES TO THIS PROTOCOL AND REMOVING IT COMPLETELY.

NOW IN ADDITION TO THIS NEW HORMONAL APROACH THE ONLY THING REMOVED FROM THIS PROTOCOL IS I-3-C AND DIM WHICH SHOULD BE AVOIDED ALONG WITH ANYTHING THAT BLOCKS ESTROGEN.

I hope that this update brings peace to your minds that before this update I was growing new hair real fast and well but also experienced hair loss. This new aproach changed everything.

Wish you all the best love you guys :heart:
I HAVE JUST NOW LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THIS NEW HAIR THAT STARTED GROWING IN THE CWNTER OF MY FOREHEAD UNDER MY WIDOWS PEAK. THIS NEW HAIR IS NOW ALSO THE LOWEST HAIRLINE HAIR GROWING ON MY HEAD. WTF THIS PROTOCOL IS LEGIT AF
I havent even done Dr Pen for over two weeks jfl

EDIT: Nizoral could come very handy to keep your scalp dry while using all of these topicals

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416, Norwooder and 6 others
Based. Thanks for checking back in.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Justttt
Important Update:
Warning: Following this protocol update could lead to some form of minor Gymecomastia over one-two years or some more major form of Gymecomastia if done over many years. IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES YOU MAY NEED TO ACCEPT A POSSIBLE SIMPLE GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY IN 10 years or so.

So Dutasteride is NOT enough. You need to block Testostrone with 2-3 pills daily with Diane-35 which will total as 4-6mg Cypronolactone Acetate and 70-105mcgs of Ethinylestradiol, note that these compounds will not lower your T unless taken together as in a standard Diane-35 pill. Now since Ethinylestradiol is stimulating the ER-Alpha estrogen receptor which promotes Catagen, you need to apply topical Estriol cream which stimulates the ER-Beta estrogen receptor and silences the ER-Alpha so that hairs can spend more time in Anagen. I highly recommend using a Paraben Free Estriol Cream (purple packaging) called Estro-Life by the company SmokyMountain and apply on your hairline about a tablespoon. Get this and stuff on Ebay.
Mix into 60mg of Gel: 100mg RU58841, 30mg Dutasteride, 500mg Seti, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg Melatonin.

Remember that topical steroids can lead to skin atrophy so remember to take a day-two break from Estriol amd possibly also the DMSO mix detailed above, every week and a half- two weeks.

NEW: ORAL PGE/PGD. Take a small liquid container put inside 40% Castor oil, 60% Nigela Sativa oil and some Setipiprant so you can take about 50-100 Oral daily if you can spare the extra Setipiprant. Drink about 2ml daily

Now buy Niacinamide 1000mg and Vitamin D- 10,000 IU and take daily. I have read that Vitamin D and Estrogen (Estriol) are strongly interelated to promoting Anagen hair growth!! This is very Important and vital to hair growth!!

AVOID SMOKING COMPLETELY. I am a heavy smoker and stopped almost completely and I can't stress this enough!! If you can not smoke at all then dont smoke at all, nicotine causes a very serious direct instantaneous hair loss by accelerating the androgens into your follicles.

I am one week into Diane-35 and Estriol cream and the new DMSO gel and the little extra oral oils w Seti and I've seen the fastest most amazing growth. These really feels to me as the missing key parts of this Protocol.

Continue to follow the previous (updated!!) protocol on this thread with Dr Pen, Lithium Chloride and topical liquid DMSO with the Oils of Nigela Sativa, Castor, rosemary extract and Sandalore. Remember that WNT signaling is crucial for proliferation and the promotion of hair follicles, so Dr Pen and all remains crucial.

CONSIDERING THE PEPPERMINT OIL MISTAKE UPDATES TO THIS PROTOCOL AND REMOVING IT COMPLETELY.

NOW IN ADDITION TO THIS NEW HORMONAL APROACH THE ONLY THING REMOVED FROM THIS PROTOCOL IS I-3-C AND DIM WHICH SHOULD BE AVOIDED ALONG WITH ANYTHING THAT BLOCKS ESTROGEN.

I hope that this update brings peace to your minds that before this update I was growing new hair real fast and well but also experienced hair loss. This new aproach changed everything.

I HAVE JUST NOW LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THIS NEW HAIR THAT STARTED GROWING IN THE CWNTER OF MY FOREHEAD UNDER MY WIDOWS PEAK. THIS NEW HAIR IS NOW ALSO THE LOWEST HAIRLINE HAIR GROWING ON MY HEAD.
WTF THIS NEW PROTOCOL IS LEGIT AF
Ok I can accept this

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, LordNorwood and Justttt
L rz CJf4bODs UX9mjPW8PXtlE0mHhkDyGIti86tAk

lmao man hats off to you but you sound like a schizo tranny
never has this image been so accurate

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416 and SquareChinOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth

Last edited:
lol @ blocking T

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I always have a good lol at the gigacoping OP whenever this thread pops up.

lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
What would you recommend for someone who is receiding because age.

Important Update:

Mix into 60ml of DMSO Gel: 100mg RU58841, 30mg Dutasteride, 500mg Seti, 100mg AHK-Cu and 60mg Melatonin.
DO NOT STORE DMSO IN PLASTIC.

I HAVE JUST NOW LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THIS NEW HAIR THAT STARTED GROWING IN THE CWNTER OF MY FOREHEAD UNDER MY WIDOWS PEAK. THIS NEW HAIR IS NOW ALSO THE LOWEST HAIRLINE HAIR GROWING ON MY HEAD. WTF THIS PROTOCOL IS LEGIT AF
I havent even done Dr Pen for over two weeks jfl

EDIT: Nizoral could come very handy to keep your scalp dry while using all of these topicals
This seems like an elaborate troll to make baldcels undergo sex change

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416, Norwooder and 3 others
One pic> months of rants.

No offense.

A few questions OP:

1. Am I correct in my understanding that PGD2 promotes the onset of catagen - so we use Seti to inhibit PGD2 and PGE2 promotes inflammation and therefore hair growth? I don't really understand the method of action of PGE2.

Then the Lithium Chloride "causes an influx of ß-catenin, a molecular signal that is essential in promoting hair growth, through WNT activation".

These seem like the important processes - why do you have so many ingredients in the PGE2 mix? Do they have important individual qualities or can I just use 100% of one?

2. When you prepare the 30mg of Seti and 4mg of AHK-Cu are you meant to mix them? Because it would seem impossible to spread 4mg of anything over a large area of skin.

3. Do you derma roll over your entire scalp even if you still have NW2 hair? My hair is thin so I need a way to thicken it.

4. The most important question - how are you so confident that you can regrow lost areas of hair when the dermal papilla might just be dead. It seems the verdict isn't out as to whether DHT deteriorates the dermal papilla which are responsible for hair follicle growth.

Need pics bro.

In any case your explanation of the derma roller cutting through the DHT between the upper and lower dermis seems like an inaccurate explanation of what's happening. As though it's a physical process like the blocking of pores which causes acne. The wikipedia entry for pattern hair loss makes it seem a lot more complicated.

So Dutasteride is NOT enough. You need to block Testostrone with 2-3 pills daily with Diane-35 which will total as 4-6mg Cypronolactone Acetate and 70-105mcgs of Ethinylestradiol, note that these compounds will not lower your T unless taken together as in a standard Diane-35 pill. Now since Ethinylestradiol is stimulating the ER-Alpha estrogen receptor which promotes Catagen, you need to apply topical Estriol cream which stimulates the ER-Beta estrogen receptor and silences the ER-Alpha so that hairs can spend more time in Anagen.
fucking what? Am I reading this correctly? IM SEETHING.
you're willing to not only castrate yourself with spironolactone but also use exogenous estradiol? This is a joke, I fell for the bait.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Last edited:
TYPO
I meant: CYPROTERONE ACETATE!
N O T S P I R O
you will not go tranny from 5mg Cypro
okay sure, cyproterone is fine.
you won't castrate yourself with cyproterone, it'll actually do the opposite, it upregulates gonadotropic activity in response to the androgen receptor antagonism. But still, you're taking estradiol? lol rest in peace to your testicles.

@SquareChinOrDeath

Can I just use 100% of one ingredient in the PGE2 mix?

Do you derma roll over your entire scalp even if you have NW2 hair?

How are you so confident that you can regrow lost areas of hair when the dermal papilla might just be dead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, OOGABOOGA, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
How Much Does a Follicle Cost?
a lot apparently, let's face it, this dude is determined.
he's taking Ethinylestrogen for an increase in anagen along with fucking dutasteride, miring his autism tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SquareChinOrDeath and LordNorwood
a lot apparently, let's face it, this dude is determined.
he's taking Ethinylestrogen for an increase in anagen along with fucking dutasteride, miring his autism tbh.
Hes gone nuclear ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756