The purpose of looksmaxing is not slaying

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
After you ascend, your main goal in this life is to enjoy every piece of it, make memories,making good long life relationships, going out ,and learning ect that’s the main goal, and for women and slaying it will come naturally as long you can talk.

In other word life as the way it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, SA7, Deleted member 5187 and 15 others
Half cope

• +1
Reactions: ToastnRoast and mido the slayer
So basically, the only way for us to live a normal life is by ascending?

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb and laske.7
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 5467, ScramFranklin and 3 others
Chad has life easy mode tbh. Good looking people are hired for top ranks In companies etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
purpose of looksmaxxing should be to make your life more meaningful
= better job opportunities,self esteem, dating life, social network = more fulfilling life

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Gaia262
sounds like bigg fatt cope

• WTF
Why don't you live now, it's not like your life will drastically change with looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Chad has life easy mode tbh. Good looking people are hired for top ranks In companies etc.
Yep man that’s why ascension will improve every aspect of your life

• +1
halo effect + normal mental state.
that's why ppl should ascend

• +1
Reactions: her, mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Why don't you live now, it's not like your life will drastically change with looksmaxing
I do but being invisible,not getting treated the way you wanted, not having a big social circle is not an ideal way to live
So basically, the only way for us to live a normal life is by ascending?
Yep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I do but being invisible,not getting treated the way you wanted, not having a big social circle is not an ideal way to live
Then it's upgrading the quallity of your life, but don't forget making memories and living before you looksmax aswell

Yep

Its so much easier to make friends when your good looking

Random young people will just start talking to me in stores or gym

• +1
Its so much easier to make friends when your good looking

Random young people will just start talking to me in stores or gym
Exactly thats why I’m looksmaxing hard not just for women or whatever because you want to live good life In every aspect
Then it's upgrading the quallity of your life, but don't forget making memories and living before you looksmax aswell
Yeah of course I’m looksmaxing as well and try to live with my shit reality

u're all mental fucked

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Gaia262
My goal is to fuck whores who love me for my looks while complaining about my personnality on twitter.

"mido the SLAYER"

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Life is purely experience growth and learning. Although it makes all this much more enjoyable and a lot easier when your better looking

Life is purely experience growth and learning. Although it makes all this much more enjoyable and a lot easier when your better looking
Yep