The quality of females I'm able to date as a normie is scary, only 3 and 4/10's. It's over average females want chad

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

I'm chill from outside, antisocial from inside
I can't believe how repulsive these females are. If anyone is wondering if I'm just a truecel looking guy in hard denial, PM me and I will send pics.

Attachments

nibbamaxxing

nibbamaxxing

unban nibba you cucks
slide into my dms

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba
Pm me too brother
If I’m below you and have to settle for such beasts, I’m done

K

Kawhi

Trainee
#2 is masculine af bru please pm me a pic <3

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
some of them look alright

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba
False alarm boyos, this guy is chad lite. Everyone get back their Looksmaxxing now.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Are you matching them or actually fucking them?

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Are you matching them or actually fucking them?
Not fucking, havent bothered giving them a message if they are so ugly I cant get aroused. Fuck if I know if they'd even respond to me

chesscel

chesscel

FatmanO fan
Not fucking, havent bothered giving them a message if they are so ugly I cant get aroused. Fuck if I know if they'd even respond to me
you mog me brutally bro fuck, you are in netherlands right? I'm not suprised your results are this way given that you are living in a country FULL of chads, Netherlands is litreally the worst country in the world for online dating

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

you mog me brutally bro fuck, you are in netherlands right? I'm not suprised your results are this way given that you are living in a country FULL of chads, Netherlands is litreally the worst country in the world for online dating
Yeah bro I'm a dutchcel it's pretty full of chads in here. I do see normies with GF's very rarely but it won't be long before they're all incel and all the females flocked to tinder to fuck the top 1% chads

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Trainee
I can't believe how repulsive these females are. If anyone is wondering if I'm just a truecel looking guy in hard denial, PM me and I will send pics.
Better than me honestly. Where are you from?

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

You would probably slay in the states man. Regardless, I don't know if you lift or what but keep finding happiness man.
Maybe. I do lift btw
And I'm actually quite content and happy as fucked up as this whole dating situation is

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Trainee
Maybe. I do lift btw
And I'm actually quite content and happy as fucked up as this whole dating situation is
You play any video games man? I lift and do Jiu-Jitsu. Aside from wage slaving.

If you play on steam give me your steam info. I play strategy and shooting games.

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

You play any video games man? I lift and do Jiu-Jitsu. Aside from wage slaving.

If you play on steam give me your steam info. I play strategy and shooting games.
No bro I stopped with that shit a while ago becouse I realized I wasn't accomplishing anything irl. Now I'm just on my purpose (as cheesy as it sounds), socializing, parttime wageslaving and browsing looksmax + looksmaxing

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Trainee
No bro I stopped with that shit a while ago becouse I realized I wasn't accomplishing anything irl. Now I'm just on my purpose (as cheesy as it sounds), socializing, parttime wageslaving and browsing looksmax + looksmaxing
You're smart man. God bless and good luck. You're on the right path.

tincelw

tincelw

Enthusiast
pm me pics bro, i want to see if it is over for me too

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
tinder is shit anyway, stay with real life dating, take it from someone who gets a lot of matches, tinder girls are shallow as fuck, try bubmle maybe, they gotta message you first on that one i think

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
Yeah bro I'm a dutchcel it's pretty full of chads in here. I do see normies with GF's very rarely but it won't be long before they're all incel and all the females flocked to tinder to fuck the top 1% chads
never began for us bro

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
pm me pics
top right and middle left look alright but they're probably frauding hard based on the weird as fuck angles

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Tyrone Side Profile
Psl 5.5
I get 1 or 2 matches a week
Which don't reply
Goddam psl 5.5 is high tier normie bordering on Chad-lite and your 6'5. I'm psl 4-5 with a good haircut and some stubble, with a really good side profile but my front is pretty bad and I'm 6 ft. Do you think I'll survive?:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

kobecel

kobecel

6'5
Goddam psl 5.5 is high tier normie bordering on Chad-lite and your 6'5. I'm psl 4-5 with a good haircut and some stubble, with a really good side profile but my front is pretty bad and I'm 6 ft. Do you think I'll survive?:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Just try it tbh
Germany is generally hard af to get laid

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
Looksmatch foids dont even consider my existence :feelsrope:

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Tyrone Side Profile
Just try it tbh
Germany is generally hard af to get laid
I will soon as I got norwooding under control. I just don't know which pictures to use, what game to run, what to say to them I have no friends so I don't have pictures that make me seem NT. I'll just hope saying I'm 6'2 with 7 inch dick, with JBB game and frauding my pictures are enough to get matches.

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Enthusiast
I will soon as I got norwooding under control. I just don't know which pictures to use, what game to run, what to say to them I have no friends so I don't have pictures that make me seem NT. I'll just hope saying I'm 6'2 with 7 inch dick, with JBB game and frauding my pictures are enough to get matches.
go to slavic countries, guys look like shit, girls are very hot. Germany= get mogged everywhere and get femoids that anywhere else woudn't be even consider human. GL with that

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

never began for us bro
jaman ben je normie tier of meer incel?
tinder is shit anyway, stay with real life dating, take it from someone who gets a lot of matches, tinder girls are shallow as fuck, try bubmle maybe, they gotta message you first on that one i think
View attachment 46795
BRUH WTF? Are you a gigachad how tf do you get so many damn matches are you that damn attractive? do you have pics bro?

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
jaman ben je normie tier of meer incel?

BRUH WTF? Are you a gigachad how tf do you get so many damn matches are you that damn attractive? do you have pics bro?
its me in dp, but honestly dutch people usually have good bone structure, im sure you look fine, ignore tinder girls they have more STD's than fingers lol, irl dating is where it's at man, i live in London, big population so more matches i guess?

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

its me in dp, but honestly dutch people usually have good bone structure, im sure you look fine, ignore tinder girls they have more STD's than fingers lol, irl dating is where it's at man, i live in London, big population so more matches i guess?
Yeah Tinder girls are trash I agree with you but irl dating is kinda dying out here in the Netherlands I see less and less irl couples and normies getting with females and I know so many females that I recognized from my school and social circles on Tinder its not even funny they're all on there. And not to forget in a couple years time they'll all be on there looking for Gigachad cock. Just look at the charts on for example how in America couples are less and less meeting through social circles and more through online dating where it's only reserved for gigachads. I'm pretty damn sure it's already happening here.

Notorious

Notorious

Trainee
That's the women that still look like shit even if they have a perfect body. Garbage lower third.

They are rarely shy to cling on to good looking guys (for some reason, dunno how they get the courage), pretending they are funny and alluring. They usually embarrass themselves more than any other type of women when they are drunk (vomit in their friend's purse, yell on the bus and drool on whatever closest guy on that ride).

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Yeah Tinder girls are trash I agree with you but irl dating is kinda dying out here in the Netherlands I see less and less irl couples and normies getting with females and I know so many females that I recognized from my school and social circles on Tinder its not even funny they're all on there. And not to forget in a couple years time they'll all be on there looking for Gigachad cock. Just look at the charts on for example how in America couples are less and less meeting through social circles and more through online dating where it's only reserved for gigachads. I'm pretty damn sure it's already happening here.
Dont get too down, women hit the wall at mid-late 20s and start looking for relationships, men never hit the wall

gaymidget

gaymidget

Adept
germany is fucked for guys, girls look like shit guys are gods, gfl with that
Germany is the biggest shithole for girls. I didn't tried in any other country yet but it can't be worse. The girls here look like guys, are socially retarded and are only after status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)