The quality of females I'm able to date as a normie is scary, only 3 and 4/10's. It's over average females want chad

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
I can't believe how repulsive these females are. If anyone is wondering if I'm just a truecel looking guy in hard denial, PM me and I will send pics.

Attachments

• its over.PNG
    its over.PNG
    115.5 KB · Views: 287
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and fobos
you probably mog me into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Demir, kobecel and 1 other person
pm me ur pics fatman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gaymidget, rockndogs, Absi and 2 others
at least u get matches bro

pm me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
slide into my dms

• Love it
Reactions: Zeus
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Pm me too brother
If I’m below you and have to settle for such beasts, I’m done

#2 is masculine af bru please pm me a pic <3

some of them look alright

False alarm boyos, this guy is chad lite. Everyone get back their Looksmaxxing now.

Congratulations
At least you get matches

• Love it
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
Congratulations
At least you get matches
Yeah bro but whats the point if you cant even get aroused looking at these monstrosities

• So Sad
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
Mogs me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and nibbamaxxing
Legit bro, life begins at psl 8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Ropemaxing, rockndogs and 5 others
its :ogre: for us lads

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Legit bro, life begins at psl 8
its really does, huh? In 5 years the quality a man a foid wants doesn't even exist. He has to be so goodlooking it's literally out of this world

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Deleted member 245 and Absi
Are you matching them or actually fucking them?

Are you matching them or actually fucking them?
Not fucking, havent bothered giving them a message if they are so ugly I cant get aroused. Fuck if I know if they'd even respond to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not fucking, havent bothered giving them a message if they are so ugly I cant get aroused. Fuck if I know if they'd even respond to me
you mog me brutally bro fuck, you are in netherlands right? I'm not suprised your results are this way given that you are living in a country FULL of chads, Netherlands is litreally the worst country in the world for online dating

Fucking faggot I wish I could get matches
:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you mog me brutally bro fuck, you are in netherlands right? I'm not suprised your results are this way given that you are living in a country FULL of chads, Netherlands is litreally the worst country in the world for online dating
Yeah bro I'm a dutchcel it's pretty full of chads in here. I do see normies with GF's very rarely but it won't be long before they're all incel and all the females flocked to tinder to fuck the top 1% chads

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I can't believe how repulsive these females are. If anyone is wondering if I'm just a truecel looking guy in hard denial, PM me and I will send pics.
Better than me honestly. Where are you from?

u didn't pm me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and nibbamaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: samm735, kobecel and Looksmaxer-van-NL
You would probably slay in the states man. Regardless, I don't know if you lift or what but keep finding happiness man.
Maybe. I do lift btw
And I'm actually quite content and happy as fucked up as this whole dating situation is

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Maybe. I do lift btw
And I'm actually quite content and happy as fucked up as this whole dating situation is
You play any video games man? I lift and do Jiu-Jitsu. Aside from wage slaving.

If you play on steam give me your steam info. I play strategy and shooting games.

You play any video games man? I lift and do Jiu-Jitsu. Aside from wage slaving.

If you play on steam give me your steam info. I play strategy and shooting games.
No bro I stopped with that shit a while ago becouse I realized I wasn't accomplishing anything irl. Now I'm just on my purpose (as cheesy as it sounds), socializing, parttime wageslaving and browsing looksmax + looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: samm735
No bro I stopped with that shit a while ago becouse I realized I wasn't accomplishing anything irl. Now I'm just on my purpose (as cheesy as it sounds), socializing, parttime wageslaving and browsing looksmax + looksmaxing
You're smart man. God bless and good luck. You're on the right path.

Pm me too paul

pm me pics bro, i want to see if it is over for me too

• JFL
Reactions: Notorious, rockndogs and itsoverbuddyboyo
tinder is shit anyway, stay with real life dating, take it from someone who gets a lot of matches, tinder girls are shallow as fuck, try bubmle maybe, they gotta message you first on that one i think

its really does, huh? In 5 years the quality a man a foid wants doesn't even exist. He has to be so goodlooking it's literally out of this world
extraterrestrial giga chad

Yeah bro I'm a dutchcel it's pretty full of chads in here. I do see normies with GF's very rarely but it won't be long before they're all incel and all the females flocked to tinder to fuck the top 1% chads
never began for us bro

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Fucking faggot I wish I could get matches
:feelsree::feelsree:
I never tried tinder how bad is it for average guys? What's your psl rating?

• +1
pm me pics
top right and middle left look alright but they're probably frauding hard based on the weird as fuck angles

Psl 5.5
I get 1 or 2 matches a week
Which don't reply
Goddam psl 5.5 is high tier normie bordering on Chad-lite and your 6'5. I'm psl 4-5 with a good haircut and some stubble, with a really good side profile but my front is pretty bad and I'm 6 ft. Do you think I'll survive?:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

• +1
Goddam psl 5.5 is high tier normie bordering on Chad-lite and your 6'5. I'm psl 4-5 with a good haircut and some stubble, with a really good side profile but my front is pretty bad and I'm 6 ft. Do you think I'll survive?:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Just try it tbh
Germany is generally hard af to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
germany is fucked for guys, girls look like shit guys are gods, gfl with that

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing and kobecel
Looksmatch foids dont even consider my existence :feelsrope:

• +1