The quality of females I'm able to date as a normie is scary, only 3 and 4/10's. It's over average females want chad

Just try it tbh
Germany is generally hard af to get laid
I will soon as I got norwooding under control. I just don't know which pictures to use, what game to run, what to say to them I have no friends so I don't have pictures that make me seem NT. I'll just hope saying I'm 6'2 with 7 inch dick, with JBB game and frauding my pictures are enough to get matches.

I will soon as I got norwooding under control. I just don't know which pictures to use, what game to run, what to say to them I have no friends so I don't have pictures that make me seem NT. I'll just hope saying I'm 6'2 with 7 inch dick, with JBB game and frauding my pictures are enough to get matches.
go to slavic countries, guys look like shit, girls are very hot. Germany= get mogged everywhere and get femoids that anywhere else woudn't be even consider human. GL with that

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and kobecel
never began for us bro
jaman ben je normie tier of meer incel?
tinder is shit anyway, stay with real life dating, take it from someone who gets a lot of matches, tinder girls are shallow as fuck, try bubmle maybe, they gotta message you first on that one i think
View attachment 46795
BRUH WTF? Are you a gigachad how tf do you get so many damn matches are you that damn attractive? do you have pics bro?

jaman ben je normie tier of meer incel?

BRUH WTF? Are you a gigachad how tf do you get so many damn matches are you that damn attractive? do you have pics bro?
its me in dp, but honestly dutch people usually have good bone structure, im sure you look fine, ignore tinder girls they have more STD's than fingers lol, irl dating is where it's at man, i live in London, big population so more matches i guess?

its me in dp, but honestly dutch people usually have good bone structure, im sure you look fine, ignore tinder girls they have more STD's than fingers lol, irl dating is where it's at man, i live in London, big population so more matches i guess?
Yeah Tinder girls are trash I agree with you but irl dating is kinda dying out here in the Netherlands I see less and less irl couples and normies getting with females and I know so many females that I recognized from my school and social circles on Tinder its not even funny they're all on there. And not to forget in a couple years time they'll all be on there looking for Gigachad cock. Just look at the charts on for example how in America couples are less and less meeting through social circles and more through online dating where it's only reserved for gigachads. I'm pretty damn sure it's already happening here.

That's the women that still look like shit even if they have a perfect body. Garbage lower third.

They are rarely shy to cling on to good looking guys (for some reason, dunno how they get the courage), pretending they are funny and alluring. They usually embarrass themselves more than any other type of women when they are drunk (vomit in their friend's purse, yell on the bus and drool on whatever closest guy on that ride).

Yeah Tinder girls are trash I agree with you but irl dating is kinda dying out here in the Netherlands I see less and less irl couples and normies getting with females and I know so many females that I recognized from my school and social circles on Tinder its not even funny they're all on there. And not to forget in a couple years time they'll all be on there looking for Gigachad cock. Just look at the charts on for example how in America couples are less and less meeting through social circles and more through online dating where it's only reserved for gigachads. I'm pretty damn sure it's already happening here.
Dont get too down, women hit the wall at mid-late 20s and start looking for relationships, men never hit the wall

germany is fucked for guys, girls look like shit guys are gods, gfl with that
Germany is the biggest shithole for girls. I didn't tried in any other country yet but it can't be worse. The girls here look like guys, are socially retarded and are only after status.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1329