The quest for perfect, flawless, golden skin. Join me brothers

Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
So, I love sunshine, and I believe it's very healthy for the skin and body as long as you don't burn yourself. The infra red and red rays in sunshine actually allow your mitochondria to be more efficient and generally produce more energy, it improves blood flow, improves mood and so on.

So, I want to reap the health benefits of the sun, WITHOUT my face looking like a foot when I turn 40 :(

I'm also using retin-a on my face, so that makes tanning quite difficult.

I am planning on allowing my body to tan, but protecting my face with suncream.

Would I be able to build a tan very slowly (ie. 30 mins - 1 hr per day without suncream on face) while using retin-a?

Or should I just use a self tanner on my face.

Since I am tanning my body, I want my face to be the same shade.

And is it possible to use a self tanner on face, along with having a natural tan on the body and have it still appear natural?

I guess the tone of the self tanner would have to perfectly match the tan my body has

Attachments

• thom.png
    thom.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 273
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
good thread i want the same

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, PYT and 2 others
i doubt he uses retin A. hes just a collagen god with a tan

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, randomvanish and 6 others
I've tried every shit product and hgh did 10x what they did for my skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, TITUS and Deleted member 9090
OP after attaining his perfect glass skin

25DFC97E 0484 4E47 8B0B 4D3A07A3C021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, XANAX, Deleted member 7056 and 28 others
Mirin the hair of the chad

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6512 and 10 others
Melanotan 2 boyo

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Betacarotene

Betacarotene

already betacarotenemaxxing, astaxanthinmaxxing and lycopenemaxxing- the effect is not strong enough to match a deep sun tan unfortunately brother

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
needs sunshine for activation boyo. you tried this yourself with retin-a?

Not yet, sun= 0 rn, but I will this summer since I’ll have to work outside.
So I can’t say anything about it, I’m just sharing my best lead.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Accutane makes your skin super fucking pale so don't think you can get collagen + tan together, it seems to be one or the other.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i doubt he uses retin A. hes just a collagen god with a tan

Strijd rots here on .me bro.

He uses retin-a, diligently mews 25 hours per day, uses castor oil on his lashes and minox on his brow.

While he is already a PSL god, he says he wants to ensure he wants to mog every single member of this forum for the next 25 years at least.

TAKE THE STRIJD PILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife, nonserviam, Clark69 and 1 other person
Accutane makes your skin super fucking pale so don't think you can get collagen + tan together, it seems to be one or the other.

there must be a way brother.

To quote Hannibal before crossing the alps:

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"

which translates as

"I shall either find a way or make one."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Need2Ascend
honestly unless you got genetic acne or shit like that all you can do is get a tan, wash face 2 times a day and maybe eat lot of carrots

rest is mostly cope, skin is part of your pheno, all color and thickness so you cant do much about it

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6512
Just eat carrots and maybe astanxathin much less effort

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nonserviam
honestly unless you got genetic acne or shit like that all you can do is get a tan, wash face 2 times a day and maybe eat lot of carrots

rest is mostly cope, skin is part of your pheno, all color and thickness so you cant do much about it

I have acne at 24 yo, so yeah, I'm going to do whatever I can to get rid of it

Dude- there is so much more you can do than tan, wash your face and eat carrots? Seriously? Brutally over for your IQ if your being unironic.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
I have a big pimple rn. How can I get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: PYT and to_stop_da_cope
I have acne at 24 yo, so yeah, I'm going to do whatever I can to get rid of it

Dude- there is so much more you can do than tan, wash your face and eat carrots? Seriously? Brutally over for your IQ if your being unironic.

..... Im not talking about conditon of your skin, but about changing its color
sorry. but this is all you can do for that, you can have exact same skin as thom strijd just because you want so

go to dermatologist, honestly i got some special cream done, it clears and dires pimple at the same time. holy shit it works magic. 1-2 days and no sign of pimple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
go to dermatologist, honestly i got some special cream done, it clears and dires pimple at the same time. holy shit it works magic. 1-2 days and no sign of pimple
Which was that cream?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and to_stop_da_cope
same. going to get MT2, carotenoidmaxx, gymcel, and so much more
already at 70k iu bc, 50 mg lycopene, and 12 mg astaxanthin plus tanning 60 minutes a day when it's sunny

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
it was mixture of 2 products, they mixed it in pharmacy and gave me unbraded package so idk sorry but derma helped me a lot
You're lucky. For me it's like occasional. Some times I don't have any acne at all or some times, I have 3-4 acne in my face

same. going to get MT2, carotenoidmaxx, gymcel, and so much more
already at 70k iu bc, 50 mg lycopene, and 12 mg astaxanthin plus tanning 60 minutes a day when it's sunny

sounds like you are well on your way with strijdmaxxing bruda.

are you using retin-a?

in order to properly strijdmaxx, your skin must be FLAWLESS

i WIll achieve it on Dec 28

already betacarotenemaxxing, astaxanthinmaxxing and lycopenemaxxing- the effect is not strong enough to match a deep sun tan unfortunately brother
How long you kept on going though? People say it takes months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
1. identify skin concerns
2. introduce products one at a time or else your skin will get fked

e.g,

i have acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, razer bumps,

solution: retin-a to solve acne/wrinkles (also good as a base for anti aging)
solution: azelaic acid for acne/hyperpigmentation, razer bumps
solution: stop shaving, get an electric trimmer instead
solution: start cleansing with cerave foaming cleanser, moisturize with facial moisturizer, sunscreen when going out (this is fundamental)

• Love it
1. identify skin concerns
2. introduce products one at a time or else your skin will get fked

e.g,

i have acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, razer bumps,

solution: retin-a to solve acne/wrinkles (also good as a base for anti aging)
solution: azeliac acid for acne/hyperpigmentation, razer bumps
solution: stop shaving, get an electric trimmer instead
solution: start cleansing with cerave foaming cleanser, moisturize with facial moisturizer, sunscreen when going out (this is fundamental)
just got cerave hydrating cleanser and moisturising lotion

will look into azeliac acid

just got cerave hydrating cleanser and moisturising lotion

will look into azeliac acid

just cover ur face with a shirt or hat when u tan, dw abt an uneven tan it never becomes egregious enough to the point where its noticeable,

just cover ur face with a shirt or hat when u tan, dw abt an uneven tan it never becomes egregious enough to the point where its noticeable,
right but the face will need to get SOME tan at least

I was just today in the supermarket and saw the baby carrots, 9€ the kilo, i said "too expensive, going to pick the regular carrots to skinmax" but then fucking forgot about them and will probably stay another week without skinmaxing.

If you want to become a nigger, you got to use melanotanII for some time at nice doses and get short tanning sessions 5 mins or whatever you need, this way you don't fuck your collagen much and you can become the nigger you want to be. When regular sunbathing cover your face with a hat or whatever, SPF is not enough protection.

For myself i rather put pale skin in vogue once again, by becoming the chaddest version of myself and the alpha everyone wants to be. A carrot with every meal and the tret glow is enough for me.

Accutane is not the same as tretinoin, tret gives you some sort of reddish glow and makes you less pale.

Last edited:
  • Love it
just get mt2 and tan your body only, using highly protective sun screen on your face

• Love it
A 16-week Boldenone (EQ) cycle gave my skin a distinctive golden hue, that I not been able to replicate since.

I'd say it was different than the Tretinoin glow, would would be more pink I guess.

On boldenone, sky was more golden, like a natural, pronounced tan.

Would I be able to build a tan very slowly (ie. 30 mins - 1 hr per day without suncream on face) while using retin-a?
NO!! Don't do that, always wear sunscreen if you're on retin-a! If you plan on spending more time under the sun then you should look into something weaker like retinol or use a really small strength of retin-a like 0.01% 3-4 times weekly and besides that do everything said in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/skin-g...-and-body-fat-lifefuel-practical-tips.254122/

apply a small amount of benzoyl peroxide to it overnight, it'll go away faster than if u just let it heal on its own.
alternatively salicylic acid can do the work too

• +1
apply a small amount of benzoyl peroxide to it overnight, it'll go away faster than if u just let it heal on its own.
alternatively salicylic acid can do the work too
Will try that out.

Will try that out.
this one seems like a good spot-treatment with benzoyl peroxide

this one is a spot-treatment with salicylic acid

there are many products similar to those 2 on the market that you can find even in your nearbiest pharmacy

• Love it
I fear that you either have good skin or tanned skin, can't have both. I wish i was darker i could pass as a lightskin mulatto with blue eyes but of i want to i have to sacrifice my collagen.

• +1
TLDR for this thread: go HAM on all kinds of veggies to get insane amounts of carotenoids instead of tanning

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
What’s with all the skin coping threads?

You will literally never have this niggas tone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
tbh this guy uses a lot of filters to saturate his colors. i did the same to mine and you can make a big coloring difference just with a simple ''warmth'' slide. besides he just tans a lot and is young

he looks like he running maraton 24/7 his whole life

this niggas skin is tanned op

Users who are viewing this thread

Back