The real ascension is death..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

think of every great beautiful actors... Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly.. Elizabeth Taylor, Lauren Bacall...
how about musicians? Avicii is dead, Mac Miller is dead, Frank Sinatra, Freddy Mercury,,,
Kurt Cobain...

do you think they are not happy?

death is by far the most beautiful thing..

we can finally be free from all these concerns, and finally be released, relieved..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, AdamLanza, sadakiyo and 2 others
we(cels) live in plane of immanence

if we die we are released finally
i am jealous of dead people so bad..
earth is the prison world
(((they))) tricked our souls to live here
bodies without organs
100 years of suffering

earth is the prison world
(((they))) tricked our souls to live here
bodies without organs
100 years of suffering
yeah, its a prison.. i admire those people who are 90 years old,,, they're good to go..
i got too much more sentence left..

Nice try trying to get rid of the competition.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Dicklet.4.3, Pendejo and 1 other person

think of every great beautiful actors... Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly.. Elizabeth Taylor, Lauren Bacall...
how about musicians? Avicii is dead, Mac Miller is dead, Frank Sinatra, Freddy Mercury,,,
Kurt Cobain...

we can finally be free from all these concerns, and finally be released, relieved..

mqdefault.jpg

Death is just nothingness same as before birth

Kurt Cobain...

Why don't you kill yourself then?

high inhib imagine being suicidal that's so cringe.
not really, my feelings just change by time to time. ive been suicidal and almost committed about month ago, now i feel more anxious but not suicidal as before.
if i had proper method like gun i would've been dead.
gun or drugs are all impossible to get here. there's no black market.

not really, my feelings just change by time to time. ive been suicidal and almost committed about month ago, now i feel more anxious but not suicidal as before.
if i had proper method like gun i would've been dead.
gun or drugs are all impossible to get here. there's no black market.
dude, either ascend or kys. If you fail to ascend you can easily drink bleach which should be in your country.

dude, either ascend or kys. If you fail to ascend you can easily drink bleach which should be in your country.
at least let me choose euphoric method to die bro.

Bleach is a horrible method wtf man

Carbon monoxide is better

nitrogen's better but i heard my brain gets fucked and i become retarded if i fail to die.

who said i want to feel pain?
so what are you gonna do, drink various chemical or get surgeries

clarify bro there were 2 options
not really possible to get surgery, i got no money and feel like itll be too late.
probably end up dead.

like low class job? i got no bachelor degree
Sure, doesn't matter and when you've got your surgeri3s just apply for modeling and there you got an passive stream of income.

Can't wait for natural death.

Can't wait for natural death.
can't wait bro..
i love aesthetic things so much.. my desire to aesthetic and art is insane..
we love good looking cars, clothes, watches..
but what if me myself is beautiful?
man.. its so sad.. its so sad..

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
can't wait bro..
i love aesthetic things so much.. my desire to aesthetic and art is insane..
we love good looking cars, clothes, watches..
but what if me myself is beautiful?
man.. its so sad.. its so sad..
Same dude. I want to be high class chad Like Delon, Nessman or Thom Strijd. High class preetyboy face preferably north atlantid coloring, tall, lond legs and arms aesthic body,

Same dude. I want to be high class chad Like Delon, Nessman or Thom Strijd. High class preetyboy face preferably north atlantid coloring, tall, lond legs and arms aesthic body,
me too man. i really want.. i might be able to have aesthetic things..
but they will never get along with me in the picture..
like those ugly fuckers who cope with money, i will exactly look like that.
whats the meaning bro.

me too man. i really want.. i might be able to have aesthetic things..
but they will never get along with me in the picture..
like those ugly fuckers who cope with money, i will exactly look like that.
whats the meaning bro.
I will cope with money. I will do some shit to age well, get hair transplant if i start norwooding, some surgeries etc. To look like human and i will be rich so a lot of copes would be open for me. Also i would just betabux young foids, not for ltr just for sex. I know it won't cure my pain from oneits, but who knows maybe i Will be able to steal wifes/gf of chads from my school.

I will cope with money. I will do some shit to age well, get hair transplant if i start norwooding, some surgeries etc. To look like human and i will be rich so a lot of copes would be open for me. Also i would just betabux young foids, not for ltr just for sex. I know it won't cure my pain from oneits, but who knows maybe i Will be able to steal wifes/gf of chads from my school.
i might cope with concerts that i can go.
i dont care about looking cool with clothes or whatever anymore. they are all fake with shit face.

i might cope with concerts that i can go.
i dont care about looking cool with clothes or whatever anymore. they are all fake with shit face.
I want cars becouse they're by passion. I don't want to show everybody how rich i am i want cars becouse i love them. That would be great cope i would just forget about my face hopefully.

I want cars becouse they're by passion. I don't want to show everybody how rich i am i want cars becouse i love them. That would be great cope i would just forget about my face hopefully.
yeah man i respect it.

• +1
yeah man i respect it.
Maybe i would be able to fuck some Gold doggers to but even cars won't cure pain that i've got from wated youth and not fucking my oneits

Maybe i would be able to fuck some Gold doggers to but even cars won't cure pain that i've got from wated youth and not fucking my oneits
lost of youth is never fixable.
i've never been to party in my life.

• +1

Kurt Cobain...