The real Blackpill is we joke about Chadlite not getting laid

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Normies don’t get laid but the gigachad Schwarzenegger looks to fuck the Chinese hiv infected gook working at a flea market is a joke JFL

sure some hypergamy pill is legit Chadlite has to settle for an avg girl and not stacylite but whatever that’s the way it is

oh one more thing if your below Chadlite yes go buy a virtual reality sex program and stroke away!!
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Normies don’t get laid but the gigachad Schwarzenegger looks to fuck the Chinese hiv infected gook working at a flea market is a joke JFL

sure some hypergamy pill is legit Chadlite has to settle for an avg girl and not stacylite but whatever that’s the way it is

oh one more thing if your below Chadlite yes go buy a virtual reality sex program and stroke away!!
JFL
you've never been to the uk

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 1862 and rentfreegigachad
~40% of young guys are incels where I live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 8765, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Dude please stop .. being black pilled it’s good but exaggerating just to be edgy iS delusional..
use your brain and try to be more reasonable

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

JFL
Never understood this bullshit
I am living proof that you dont need to be chadlite to get average or cute girls w big asses

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst and Carl-o
Never understood this bullshit
I am living proof that you dont need to be chadlite to get average or cute girls w big asses
I am living proof that chadlite is not enough to get cute girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt
Where you live? Tbh where I'm from you just need to be decent looking and NT to AT LEAST get a gf, although blackpill still applies and chads slay

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6723
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 275
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 275
Mirin your ultra-NT personality, social status and game ngl.
bro Im not even NT
only sometimes
in my class I am not one of the popular groups
Dont get me wrong looks determines whether a girl finds you attractive or not, but its not as harsh as everyone here makes it out to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Normal Chads will not get Stacie's.. Stacy would rather marry Rich Chad or Rich Subhuman goblin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
bro Im not even NT
only sometimes
in my class I am not one of the popular groups
Dont get me wrong looks determines whether a girl finds you attractive or not, but its not as harsh as everyone here makes it out to be

Yes and girls also have all kinds of different fetishes . They are not programmed to like just one thing over and over.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
~40% of young guys are incels where I live
Just checked the statts for the Netherlands from 2017.

You quit right probabaly with your 40%.
The average. P in V for dudes from 18 - 24 in the last 6 months: that didn't happen for 32% (and 68% of dudes did say they had p in v last 6 months). Probably a few dudes lie or stretch it a bit (know fact of dudes self reporting sex). So that 40% of dudes being incel could be pretty correct (if you aren't getting laid in 6 months time, you probs not getting laid in 12 months or more. Massive dry spells for sure, and more probabably 100% incel.

By the way.
CONFIRMATION AGAIN.
MOST, sex happens in LTR.
I know dudes, most or alot. Just wanna slay new/fresh V weekly or whatever. BUT, it's shown to be rare in statts.
Most sex happens for dudes in relationships type of settings. Aka, with 1 woman repeatedly. Shows the statts.
It's really difficult for dudes, to get regular sex if they only want new/fresh V all the time. For most dudes wanting regular sex, the best bets are: having a LTR or flings that last for some time.
In dutch statts. ONLY 8% of dudes managed to sex 2 or more than 2 women in 6 months time. Now even if have 3 woman in 6 months time, for only 1x sex. That's still only sex 1 time every 8 weeks. Not enough, not cool.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 275
Just checked the statts for the Netherlands from 2017.

You quit right probabaly with your 40%.
The average. P in V for dudes from 18 - 24 in the last 6 months: that didn't happen for 32% (and 68% of dudes did say they had p in v last 6 months). Probably a few dudes lie or stretch it a bit (know fact of dudes self reporting sex). So that 40% of dudes being incel could be pretty correct (if you aren't getting laid in 6 months time, you probs not getting laid in 12 months or more. Massive dry spells for sure, and more probabably 100% incel.

View attachment 736378

View attachment 736379

By the way.
CONFIRMATION AGAIN.
MOST, sex happens in LTR.
I know dudes, most or alot. Just wanna slay new/fresh V weekly or whatever. BUT, it's shown to be rare in statts.
Most sex happens for dudes in relationships type of settings. Aka, with 1 woman repeatedly. Shows the statts.
It's really difficult for dudes, to get regular sex if they only want new/fresh V all the time. For most dudes wanting regular sex, the best bets are: having a LTR or flings that last for some time.
In dutch statts. ONLY 8% of dudes managed to sex 2 or more than 2 women in 6 months time. Now even if have 3 woman in 6 months time, for only 1x sex. That's still only sex 1 time every 8 weeks. Not enough, not cool.
View attachment 736381
Yeah LTRs are definitely the best bet for sex for like 90% of the population. Casual sex and FwB's are entirely monopolized by top tier men.

Bro im average and manlet, you can do it too
who were you laying with tho, average looking girls? cuz if u were good job.

You’re not a chadlite
You’re a low tier normie and short

• JFL
Yes and girls also have all kinds of different fetishes . They are not programmed to like just one thing over and over.
bro you're a 29yo virgin why are you acting like you know anything about women

You aren't chadlite, you have potential to be one, based off what I've seen.

• +1