The real blackpill is when you realize how fast times goes by

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
It's just brutal. I wake up, check out my phone and in the blink of an eye it's already dinner time. And this every fucking single day.
I'll turn 20 in august and I feel like I want to return to childhood. I've always refused to become an adult, maybe that's because I prefer lurking incel forums instead of running NT game and get a girlfriend since bluepillers got a point: In order to get girls you have to be a low inhibition mature man. I hate how time is so fast, I wasted my teenage years, I cope by hoping to catch up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nastynas, ULTRATERAX63, rockndogs and 8 others
I can remember my first day of elementary school like it was last week. It’s brutal. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
All about the looks, man.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
it takes me 10 seconds to remember how old i am. life ends at 21

Flies me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and elfmaxx
speeds up more the older you get, shit is crazy. Also if you spend all of your time forumcelling in your room it feels like your going through life on fast forward mode because you don't have many memories to use as a reference point. tbh I wish I never existed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, hopemaxxer and nattycel
speeds up more the older you get, shit is crazy. Also if you spend all of your time forumcelling in your room it feels like your going through life on fast forward mode because you don't have many memories to use as a reference point. tbh I wish I never existed
Legit. I was planning to lock my phone and lowinhibitionmaxx by leaving my comfort zone on a regular basis

Good, the faster the better.
Can't wait to see ER in heaven.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Insomniac

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
The time pill is fhe driest pill to swallow without water

When I was a kid I wanted to be an adult now I regret myself :feelsbadman:

True. I regret wasting my time yet I keep on doing it.
The majority of my teens was spent in my room sitting in front of my PC. I am now so socially awkward because of the lack of crucial experiences.
Everyday I keep telling myself that I will change. "will" is the worst enemy. I got to leave the comfort zone right now or I will never grow mentally.
I am a pussy for not approaching even one girl in my life. I'm ugly and blackpilled but this shouldn't hold me back from overcoming the fears that limit the quality of everyday life. I'm so high inhib I'm struggling to say hello to cashiers.
I believe regret is worse than rejection.
I don't wanna have thoughts of "what if" when I'm in death bed, how my life could possibly have turned out if only I had overcome my fears that limited my life so much.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and BonesAndHarmony
This song gets more and more depressing as I grow older

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
I agree I was just thinking about this

i literally still can't believe that we are almost 7 months into 2019 last december literally feels like it was 2 weeks ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 39 and GrewWrong
i literally still can't believe that we are almost 7 months into 2019 last december literally feels like it was 2 weeks ago.
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
this hit me in the feels, man

Flies me

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac
Yes. I remember visiting my uncle on New Year's Eve and now it's already June. Makes me wonder how sensible it is to waste your days on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Yes. I remember visiting my uncle on New Year's Eve and now it's already June. Makes me wonder how sensible it is to waste your days on the internet.

what scares me the most is the fact that i literally remember nothing from 2019 and it'll just be one of those years where i'll look back at and it's just a pure blur.

what scares me the most is the fact that i literally remember nothing from 2019 and it'll just be one of those year where you'll look back at and it's just a pure blur.
How old are you? 2019 was not bad for me, far from ideal, though

How old are you? 2019 was not bad for me, far from ideal, though

it makes me depressed when i think that people my age are partying having relationships enjoying life and making memories while i rot in my room in front of a computer screen with no one to talk to.

i'm also starting to age already from loneliness and depression.

fuck me it truly never began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

it makes me depressed when i think that people my age are partying having relationships enjoying life and making memories while i rot in my room in front of a computer screen with no one to talk to.

i'm also starting to age already from loneliness and depression.

fuck me it truly never began.
this is me exactly bro tho I am 20. you still have time to turn it around bro

I've hit rock bottom it can only go up from here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476