the real goal of this forum

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
Is to find out what surgeries you need to do to ascend, save for them, get them done, ascend, then get the fuck off this site and live your lives. Lmao at you fake looksmaxers posting on here all day everyday not doing shit, rotting your life away, wasting time. If you have over 5k posts on here your life is truly pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Norwooder, forwardgrowth and 7 others
indeed son

I am over

I figured out I need an orbital box osteotomy bimax and wraparound jaw implant to have any chance of ascension it’s just so hard to get off this site and find the motivation when it could all be for nothing

Staying here is a cope

Over for postmaxxers

true, i need to stop posting here so much.

Agree but I hate fraternizing with normies, blackpillers are more interesting and you can talk about things here that normies don't even dare to think about.

Agree but I hate fraternizing with normies, blackpillers are more interesting and you can talk about things here that normies don't even dare to think about.
Yeah true but if you have over 5k posts and youre on here constantly ,youre clearly wasting alot of your time on here when you could be using that time to make more money and save up for surgeries. Nothing wrong with browsing here still for more useful info.

I browse these forums when I'm at work

Indon't have 5k posts here but I spend all day on .co :feelswhy: