The real Heightpill

Depend on location tbh. As long as you’re frame is proportional to your height, you’re good. I’d rather be 6’2 with a great frame than 6’5 with narrow shoulders tbh.
Im 5'6 and my frame looks very good

What about personality sweaty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Chadelite
Depends how short, women will prefer a 5’10 good frame over 6’0 severe lanklet.
Difference between 5'10 and 6' in reality.
Screenshot 20190831 161427

• +1
Reactions: Lux
girls that are 18 right now are often 5'9"

Everything depends on location. In Poland where i live most of girls are below 5'7. Some gigafoids like 6ft exist too bey i saw 2-3 in my lfie

Not true at all, I am 5’8 in UK and most women are 5’3-7
True. I'm 5'9(but I fraud to 5'10) and I tower over 90% of girls here in Spain. It is rare to see girls over 5'8

True. I'm 5'9(but I fraud to 5'10) and I tower over 90% of girls here in Spain. It is rare to see girls over 5'8
Yeah spanish are manlets though i thought?

"I DON'T WANNA BE TOO TALL BRO"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and mr contemptuous
Los españoles miden en promedio 170cm/5'7. Hay las mujeres más guapas allá. :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Enough of the height pill.
Truth is as long as your around 5'8+ ur good, or atleast it's like that in the UK
5'10+ is enough cos ur taller than most women.
HOWEVER
this isn't going to last since, I'm seeing more and more 15-16 year old foids barely falling below my height nowadays.
Truth is, to completely tower foids and truly MOG u need to be 6'2 and above.
"but muh 5'8 height is still taller than majority of women", cope, MOGGING men is just as important because ur stacking better against competition, and u won't truly mog unless ur 6'2+

Case in point: Guy on far right is 6'2-3, middle indian guy is 5'5-6/ around foid height, and guy on his right is 5'10

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Germania and turkproducer
Enough of the height pill.
Truth is as long as your around 5'8+ ur good, or atleast it's like that in the UK
5'10+ is enough cos ur taller than most women.
HOWEVER
this isn't going to last since, I'm seeing more and more 15-16 year old foids barely falling below my height nowadays.
Truth is, to completely tower foids and truly MOG u need to be 6'2 and above.
"but muh 5'8 height is still taller than majority of women", cope, MOGGING men is just as important because ur stacking better against competition, and u won't truly mog unless ur 6'2+
Women aren’t growing taller lol

- 5'6 : over
5'7 - 5'10: youll have big disadvantages
5'10-6ft2 : optimal
6ft2 - 6ft5 : you mog and seem dominant
6dt5+ : too tall for women

This only applies to countries like us,uk, canada some german regions, italy , spain etc
BS. Noone with 5"10 has to have big advantages son.

Oh my god this height bullshit is the stupidest shit ever

You won’t have severe disadvantages at 5’9. It’s literally all about your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
no height for face, u guys just want to be the biggest of Chads when that's less than 0.5% of the population, it just makes u less NT with these autistic thoughts.

just be above average lœl

Height is cope

No its over bc ur indian subhuman
girls that are 18 right now are often 5'9"
no they aren't biggest cope. Every girl i see is like 5ft 5, and they all wear heels anyways. Show a reputable study or else ur
no they aren't biggest cope. Every girl i see is like 5ft 5, and they all wear heels anyways. Show a reputable study or else ur
stop coping about girls, show a respected study or else you are larping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yeah spanish are manlets though i thought?
Average height here is 1-2cm lower than the UK at most.
Los españoles miden en promedio 170cm/5'7. Hay las mujeres más guapas allá. :love:
That is false. Average Height for young males is 176-177, and the overall male height is 173-175.
But yes, girls are beautiful as fuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2486

That is false. Average Height for young males is 176-177, and the overall male height is 173-175.
CountryAverage male heightAveragefemale height
South Africa169.0 cm (5' 6.5")159.0 cm (5' 2.5")
Spain170 cm (5' 7")161 cm (5' 3.3")

spain get mogged by 3 inches average height, so you are 2 inches above average while i am 1-2 below.

UNDER 180CM AND 70KG = MANLET, CHILDREN

NO EXCEPTIONS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and DidntRead
You can't be "too tall for women" if you have the right proportions being taller is always good

Old wikipedia copy and paste.
Newer studies

spain get mogged by 3 inches average height, so you are 2 inches above average while i am 1-2 below.
That average is retarded. All other studies say average height is 5'9 and almost 5'10 for young people. Don't just get the lower number you see.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
who cares about goyim avg height numbers jfl

just go visit some popular nightclubs in your city

keep mantra-ing your wikipedia numbers there

This too. Average includes Incels and deformed people. The "normal" height is higher than that

You are retard if you think a club is going to be representative of average male height, literally mostly at least high tier normies go to club.

I would say average male height for young males in UK is no more than 180cm at the most pessimistic view, probably 178-9

You are retard if you think a club is going to be representative of average male height, literally mostly at least high tier normies go to club.

I would say average male height for young males in UK is no more than 180cm at the most pessimistic view, probably 178-9
you didnt get my point whatsoever

i dont give a fuck about height statistics, in fact nobody does

wikipedia height statistics are utterly irrelevant to good looking girls u'd like to fuck, height is about mogging other men that are in competition for good looking girls. they will choose based on face on first basis, but if there are two facially similar looking people they will choose the taller one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania and Chadelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back