The Real Key To Success and Fullfillment

poonkiller9000

poonkiller9000

Knowledgeable

This vid is what actually made me fucking grind hard and learn to put everything on the line because we are all so fucked in the end.
Take the time to watch, you will not regret.
TAKE ON MORE RESPONSIBLITYS.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, TheMewingBBC, Ayush and 2 others
Been reading "12 Rules for Life" & it's been quite insightful. On it he touches on rejections from females & I agree sometimes (or alot of the time) it comes down to simply being incompetent as a male.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
Been reading "12 Rules for Life" & it's been quite insightful. On it he touches on rejections from females & I agree sometimes (or alot of the time) it comes down to simply being incompetent as a male.
Jordan Peterstein

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs
TAKE ON MORE RESPONSIBLITYS.
I tried, and there needs to be the following warnings, adressed with it as well:
* exhausting + stressfull, when taking on to many. Escpecially when one has to little free time for oneself and enjoyment, I got angry irritated.
* exit responsibilties when it doesn't work well.

This is a terrific excerpt from the movie. And the movie itself is also a classic, I like it very much. I'll have to make sure to watch it again. I'll just finish my essay with it college essay services and then I'll upload this beautiful film right away.