The real reason a forward maxilla makes you attractive is not what you think it is

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
The structural component of a forward maxilla by itself is not what makes you better looking.

A forward maxilla provides support for your soft facial tissues, which is how it makes you more attractive.

the forward positions pulls the skin tighter over the facial bones, reducing sagging, lines and other signs of subhumanness.

The reason why black people age so well is that they have a forward maxilla so their skin is pulled tighter.

White people age worse because a flat maxilla predisposes them to sagging face tissue:

You can even see this effect in dogs. Since there is more maxillary variation in dogs it shows this principle more clearly

Flat maxilla = sagging facial tissues and skin:

47720327 401

Forward maxilla = tight skin on face:

Looks alert, intelligent, youthful

Nbc dog working dobermanpinscher 181120

A big reason why British women are subhuman is that a recessed maxilla is very common amongst them, so their faces sag and age like shit.

It affects almost every area of the soft tissues from the nasolabial folds, to the cheek pads to the undereyes. All these areas lack the bone structure support and are not pulled tightly over the face hence they begin to sag, causing an unattractive appearance.

106810968 mediaitem106810965

Anatomy of facial fat pads:

Download 3

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, adotsdot, Salludon and 37 others
The structural component of a forward maxilla by itself is not what makes you better looking.

A forward maxilla provides support for your soft facial tissues, which is how it makes you more attractive.

the forward positions pulls the skin tighter over the facial bones, reducing sagging, lines and other signs of subhumanness.

The reason why black people age so well is that they have a forward maxilla so their skin is pulled tighter.

White people age worse because a flat maxilla predisposes them to sagging face tissue:

You can even see this effect in dogs. Since there is more maxillary variation in dogs it shows this principle more clearly

View attachment 981774

View attachment 981775

A big reason why British women are subhuman is that a recessed maxilla is very common amongst them, so their faces sag and age like shit.

It affects almost every area of the soft tissues from the nasolabial folds, to the cheek pads to the undereyes. All these areas lack the bone structure support and are not pulled tightly over the face hence they begin to sag, causing an unattractive appearance.

View attachment 981785

View attachment 981786
6F0A8FFE A09A 44EE A3A4 E4E7C6CB1E40 British woman hearing this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Salludon, Heguldus and 19 others
well tbh foward protruding cheekbones also add to attraction with a forward grown maxilla aswell as nose

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, kuroganeikki, magnificentcel and 2 others
it's because it's a white male trait. btw i refuse to acknowledge those nordics people that partly stole my ancestral dna, because now they don't deserve the coloring, by acting like the worst soyboy people. They don't deserve it ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, SteveRogers, Mongrelcel and 7 others
@oatmeal @Papabakvet britcels taking another L tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, oatmeal and 4 others

View attachment 981774

View attachment 981775

View attachment 981785

View attachment 981786
Water

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SteveRogers, AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
@oatmeal @Papabakvet britcels taking another L tbh
jiffle at anglos tbh. but i cant shit talk bout maxillas since i prolly have sleep apnea ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 1862
No forward growth for my chin

So how do you fix this.

it's because it's a white male trait. btw i refuse to acknowledge those nordics people that partly stole my ancestral dna, because now they don't deserve the coloring, by acting like the worst soyboy people. They don't deserve it ngl.
hows curfew pierre-mohammed
meanwhile I'm breathing the fresh free northern air in the last free country of europe

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
hows curfew pierre-mohammed
meanwhile I'm breathing the fresh free northern air in the last free country of europe
muh free while you'r a soyboy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12165, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
muh free while you'r a soyboy.
I don't know exactly what "soy" is, it is some ethnic foodstuff. don't bring it close to me please

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and lutte
How worse is BSSO compared to IMDO?
Im not the person to ask but apparently it gives more chin height or width or summink
And bonus you keep your wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6873
Im not the person to ask but apparently it gives more chin height or width or summink
And bonus you keep your wisdom teeth
ffs nearest country its in is in Spain

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte

View attachment 981774

View attachment 981775

View attachment 981785

View attachment 981786
That's definitely not why, but great tread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
water gushing GIF by Make it Move

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
High IQ thread. Hence why Timothe Chalamet doing so well while half of the people here have better forward growth.

Its about having a face as structured and lean as possible.

wtf are u even on about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Agree but white maxillas aren't flat, they are actually good unless a fucked up development

So lefort and paranasal implants can both add anterior aumention to maxilla, but do the results look the same or do implants make the area look bloated.

Agree but white maxillas aren't flat, they are actually good unless a fucked up development

Most whites have neutral or recessed maxilla.

Very few have African tier maxilla protrusion

Most whites have neutral or recessed maxilla.

Very few have African tier maxilla protrusion
The maxillas are pretty similar, the difference is that Africans have bimaxilliary protusion. I see a lot of white people with great maxillas although there are least as many reccessed
F23049F6 EF5A 4EB3 B6F6 D2D4C2745A84
7881EE08 A241 4B82 84EA BCF74A8E1D65

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, thecel, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
fuck i need that bimax

View attachment 981774

View attachment 981775

View attachment 981785

View attachment 981786
Women would rather fuck a high fwhr dom Pitbull over a subhuman , and this is not an exaggeration

Wish we had some provider here in mexico I don't want to go to sp*in or the j*wsa
You do have two great surgeons there that know how to do IMDO (and that are accredited)

View attachment 981774

View attachment 981775

View attachment 981785

View attachment 981786
So i have late puberty AND a super projected maxilla? Makes sense why i look so young at 41

Wish we had some provider here in mexico I don't want to go to sp*in or the j*wsa
Drive up north to LA meet with richard ting

asian have recessed maxilla on average but they age pretty well imo. how would you explain that?

asian have recessed maxilla on average but they age pretty well imo. how would you explain that?

Shitty undereye and nasolabial folds are also common with Asians

I think this is well known

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 3043
nothing "white" or "male" about a forward grown maxilla, fucking idiot tbh
it's me the idiot when you can't see sarcasm. Don't come at me with your neolitic east african cope

than while do asians not raisin? cope.

Other than skin wise, forward maxilla is actually characteristic of stupid. Look at chimpanzee's giga chad maxilla
Images
Human being evolution is about flattening maxilla(Neoteny)

A big reason why British women are subhuman is that a recessed maxilla is very common amongst them
Lmao thats exactly what i think when i watch some british tv shows. Men also have reccessed maxilla. They have very chatacteristic face

Ding ding ding

A good maxilla looks like youre wearing makeup on your face due to the highlights from the soft tissues projecting off the face which is why foids look so youthful using fakeup to fraud those highlights

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and datboijj
A good maxilla looks like youre wearing makeup on your face due to the highlights from the soft tissues projecting off the face which is why foids look so youthful using fakeup to fraud those highlights

Just like this "She-boon" right?

E14f1526c3b93509c9c5fd79f3f97c03

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, OOGABOOGA, Zradrad and 1 other person