The reality is that you are all volcels

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Not in the sense that you would be able to fuck your looksmatch, but that you could not find a single person on earth to fuck. The truth is that even the majority of people on here who are constantly crying about being virgins and what not, are in fact volcel. Every time that someone on here brings up that they don't have standards and "just wants anyone", they also tend to add in "as long as they are not fat". Because you would not fuck a fatty, you are a volcel whether you would like it or not. If you cold approached 100 ugly fatties I can guarantee that even a PSL 2 could get a number, the problem is that no one would do that because they have standards as well.

The truth is that a lot of people here overestimate their looks. What they think is their looksmatch is in fact not their looksmatch. Also, due to hypergamy your actual looksmatch will still be below you in looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6341 and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
🤨

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
TraumatisedOgre
TraumatisedOgre
Henry Cavill Lookalike
A moment ago
New
Add bookmark
You are ignoring content by this member.

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen

:p

• Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and Deleted member 5189
Not in the sense that you would be able to fuck your looksmatch, but that you could not find a single person on earth to fuck. The truth is that even the majority of people on here who are constantly crying about being virgins and what not, are in fact volcel. Every time that someone on here brings up that they don't have standards and "just wants anyone", they also tend to add in "as long as they are not fat". Because you would not fuck a fatty, you are a volcel whether you would like it or not. If you cold approached 100 ugly fatties I can guarantee that even a PSL 2 could get a number, the problem is that no one would do that because they have standards as well.

The truth is that a lot of people here overestimate their looks. What they think is their looksmatch is in fact not their looksmatch. Also, due to hypergamy your actual looksmatch will still be below you in looks.
I don’t need my fucking looksmatch just someone within 1.5 psl of me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Be_ConfidentBro and Danish_Retard
That is true, but the thing is that despite the fact that this is an incel site, most people here are high tier normies. They end up getting exposed to the blackpill and PSL and they eventually turn into standardcels. if anything this site creates incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, audreyen, coping ethnic and 4 others
I fucking hate not being able to get looksmatch. Fuck hypergamy, bitches need to be put in their place

I fucking hate not being able to get looksmatch. Fuck hypergamy, bitches need to be put in their place

True, anyone would be able to fuck a girl if they tried enough. The few friends that I have that around 23 are virgins simply never try. Not on tinder, not when we are going out somewhere, or not even a girl from the same social circle. Plently of guys that are uglier have gfs, they just don't give a shit or have given up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and IndianJock
Also, due to hypergamy your actual looksmatch will still be below you in looks.
oxymoron

looksmatch and hypergamy are opposites. hypergamy implies female dating up, looksmatch involves female dating her equal

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
i'm volcel and proud.

No shit not gonna lie I can't lose my virginity if i stay indoors watching YouTube all day

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Meanwhile white normies are bagging chicks like this everywhere I go. “As a white guy you can afford to be average in every aspect & still find a cute chick” - Tyronelite ~ 2020

D908F1CB D302 430C BC72 7D5F6AAFB984

Can't relate.