The reason doo doo crease is a masterpiece

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
Just for reference we are talking about this

Which I affectionately refer to as the doo doo crease song as a result of me mishearing "doo doo crew" as "doo doo crease" which led me to believe that doo doo crease woman (banks) was speaking about how she hated gays with dirty anuses.
Now the reason this is great is the essence of the matters she is discussing. As you can hear the whole song is a confrontational gay fiasco which involves banks stealing a rival lesbian rapper's girlfriend simply to humiliate her rival. Now the song emphasizes harlems area code of "212" which is in the Manhattan area and mentions that many people there have a similar style

Which leads someone such as my self to believe that everyone in the 212 Manhattan area is a short buttmunching bisexual confrontational pocket troll like our very own doo doo crease woman.
The lyrical content as you can surely hear is a slurry of the foulest LGBT sex tales imaginable. It's love and war with a bisexual troll spin on it.
Banks mentions that her rival rapper who she WILL screw the girlfriend of is a very talented pocket troll woman herself but likes to procrastinate unlike Banks herself who understands that the factor in her success and victory is her motivation even within the 212 area.

Here is a good explanation

So all of this also alludes to the fact that there is a certain type of person responsible for these thoughts and actions: confrontational bisexual troll people

And based on this masterpiece song and the music video we are led to believe that the 212 Manhattan Harlem area code is filled with the sort.

Here is another key example of the activities in the 212 area code

Not to mention the intense details such as gays performing poolside fellatio with doo rags on making them "Kool aid dudes" who cock-a-lickin in the blue bayou

These lyrics resonate so strongly with confrontational bisexual trolls that I have been told to "ooh run run boy" in real life before.

An example of the incestuous troll slurry gathering to hear their glorious anthem sung by the troll queen herself: doo doo woman

Here is an image of banks the doo doo girl/troll queen with her hands in her pockets in the 21 zoo area code

After I finally had this song resonate with me I was taken back to when that part black Greek Jewish troll woman had told me to "Ooh run run" and it was in that moment that I realized that the doo doo crease masterpiece was telling so many stories at once with so much attitude

So let's reflect on how one doo doo crease hating confrontational bisexual girl made an anthem for a certain type of person for generation to come.

And let's laugh at the absurdity of the whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Lol who in the fuck cares jesus

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Guest, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
"bet his gooch springs up"
Lol who in the fuck cares jesus
You don't? It's culturally relevant to understanding their behavior when you encounter them

Last edited:
didn’t read lol

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, AntiSocial-Fakecel and manlet cUnt
This thread is overheating my brain :lul::feelsuhh::feelswah::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsyay::forcedsmile::feelswhy::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelsuhh::feelspepo::feelsyay::feelspepo::dafuckfeels:

She acknowledges she grew up in troll town blatantly when she says "nigga it's the 21 zoo"

You seem to mistake this gay male model hookup forum for an African American history forum

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Aids!
Didn't understand a word of any of that, but cool.

What's really fucking laughable is all the white people in the crowd.
Cringe

Another incredible example of an incestuous backdrop of doo doo Queen's wettest most vile sex fantasy. It's her world. We are living in it.

What's really fucking laughable is all the white people in the crowd.
Cringe
I can understand why though
Mayo people have to have gay anal sex too if they are also confrontational pocket trolls

I can understand why though
Mayo people have to have gay anal sex too if they are also confrontational pocket trolls
Wow, I almost forgot about this thread. Didn't even realize you're the one who made it. Now I see why you hate rednecks. It's because you're obsessed with negro culture, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
Wow, I almost forgot about this thread. Didn't even realize you're the one who made it. Now I see why you hate rednecks. It's because you're obsessed with negro culture, lol.
It's time for everyone to understand doo doo chimp.

Didn’t read a single word

Not really. I'm more obsessed with actual REAL culture. And yeah New York culture is Deffo better than dirty hick culture.
Keep crying for the South

Another incredible example of an incestuous backdrop of doo doo Queen's wettest most vile sex fantasy. It's her world. We are living in it.
No offence @Aids! ,but you seem like the type of guy to start a cult.What's this weird fucking obesession that you have with some irrelivent lesbian female rapper?

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
No offence @Aids! ,but you seem like the type of guy to start a cult.What's this weird fucking obesession that you have with some irrelivent lesbian female rapper?
She has the most elaborate LGBT fuck you persona I've ever seen someone have. Everything about her is hilarious.

She has the most elaborate LGBT fuck you persona I've ever seen someone have. Everything about her is hilarious.
.....Ok.

Just look at the lyrics to any of her stuff
This is the most unintentionally hilarious stuff ever
"How are you tonight sir, maybe slide into my black snatch?"

Go back and read it.
The info in there will last you a lifetime.