The reason I’m not getting on fin...

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Ok you guys may think I’m retarded...

But I’m not getting on fin because I want to keep getting a better beard. Yes that’s right I care more about my beard than head hair. Why? Because imo my recessed mandible and tiny chin are my worst features and a beard helps fraud both of those. So I’d rather blast test and gymcel and beardfraud.

forward growth is more important than hair anyways and a beard helps fraud that. I legit go from birdcel tier when clean shaven, to have what looks like top tie forward growth when I grow my facial hair out. It adds at least 10mm to my mandible and a few mm to my maxilla.

Thoughts my fellow NWcels?

my hairline hasn’t moved since I was 18 btw, I’ve just had horrible diffuse thinning tho which is arguably even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Raddemon
minox for beard

Do you look good with a buzzcut?

Do you look good with a buzzcut?
Look great from the front tbh, I legit get more tinder matches when I’m buzzed.

it really helps accentuate my zygos but look like a gay alien from the side.

minox for beard
Literally nuked my collagen. Never again. And it won’t help if I don’t have any DHT either.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Finasteride has basically 0 effect on the ability to grow facial hair

fair enough bro beard with bald warrior skull is a good look

I'm paying the dermatologist a visit real soon and I ain't leaving until they agree they prescribe me fin.

Ok you guys may think I’m retarded...

But I’m not getting on fin because I want to keep getting a better beard. Yes that’s right I care more about my beard than head hair. Why? Because imo my recessed mandible and tiny chin are my worst features and a beard helps fraud both of those. So I’d rather blast test and gymcel and beardfraud.

forward growth is more important than hair anyways and a beard helps fraud that. I legit go from birdcel tier when clean shaven, to have what looks like top tie forward growth when I grow my facial hair out. It adds at least 10mm to my mandible and a few mm to my maxilla.

Thoughts my fellow NWcels?

my hairline hasn’t moved since I was 18 btw, I’ve just had horrible diffuse thinning tho which is arguably even worse
Just get double jaw bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back