The reason sex is better for women, is because nature wants them to breed

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
One of the biggest bluepills ever that I frequently see so called "redpilled" people say, is that the female orgasm is pointless and just an evolutionary leftover. This is utter bullshit and a cope. Not only is the female orgasm stronger (and it can last 2-3x as long), but they don't even have to cool down afterward, and can just keep pleasuring themselves to get more of them. I've read reddit threads where women speak of having as many as 4-6 orgasms per masturbation season. Imagine being able to cum 4-6 times in a row during your jerk off season. Just fucking lol if you think sex is equally good for men and women.

And on the contrary to what most people think, there are strong evolutionary reasons for this. Consider the fact that if most males don't get laid, nothing of value is lost, because some other dude can just impregnate the woman anyway. However, if a female doesn't care for fucking it means no baby is produced, which is terrible for the survival of the species. It therefore makes perfect sense, that nature would create incentives for the women to breed, by making sex feel 10x better for them compared to the males. Meaning, women actually have a higher sex drive than males. The only reason for the myth of women having lower sex drive exists, is because normie males needed some bullshit bluepill explanation for why most women don't want to sleep with them (the real reason being they are only turned on by chad).

Furthermore, if you look at other primate species then you would see its common for multiple males to fuck the same female. Their sperm then battles for dominance once inside. This however can't happen if the female just loses interest in mating after having cum once. So it makes sense that they can cum multible times, because it means they will still be horny once the other males fuck them. Women literally evolved to be gangbanged.

Jfl at this world there is no upside to being a man.

EDIT: Also, the fact that men have higher testosterone to increase libido could just be nature trying to compensate for the fact that they might not be willing to pursue sex otherwise for the sake of the pleasure only.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214, Lihito and 30 others
f1rst 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Bluepillers.me

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Disilusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5746 and 17 others
One of the biggest bluepills ever that I frequently see so called "redpilled" people say, is that the female orgasm is pointless and just an evolutionary leftover. This is utter bullshit and a cope. Not only is the female orgasm stronger (and it can last 2-3x as long), but they don't even have to cool down afterward, and can just keep pleasuring themselves to get more of them. I've read reddit threads where women speak of having as many as 4-6 orgasms per masturbation season. Imagine being able to cum 4-6 times in a row during your jerk off season. Just fucking lol if you think sex is equally good for men and women.

And on the contrary to what most people think, there are strong evolutionary reasons for this. Consider the fact that if most males don't get laid, nothing of value is lost, because some other dude can just impregnate the woman anyway. However, if a female doesn't care for fucking it means no baby is produced, which is terrible for the survival of the species. It therefore makes perfect sense, that nature would create incentives for the women to breed, by making sex feel 10x better for them compared to the males. Meaning, women actually have a higher sex drive than males. The only reason for the myth of women having lower sex drive exists, is because normie males needed some bullshit bluepill explanation for why most women don't want to sleep with them (the real reason being they are only turned on by chad).

Furthermore, if you look at other primate species then you would see its common for multiple males to fuck the same female. Their sperm then battles for dominance once inside. This however can't happen if the female just loses interest in mating after having cum once. So it makes sense that they can cum multible times, because it means they will still be horny once the other males fuck them. Women literally evolved to be gangbanged.

Jfl at this world there is no upside to being a man.
High IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5746, mewcoper and 4 others
Meaning, women actually have a higher sex drive than males. The only reason for the myth of women having lower sex drive exists, is because normie males needed some bullshit bluepill explanation for why most women don't want to sleep with them (the real reason being they are only turned on by chad)
i've been meaning to make a thread about this, such a brutal insane truth

really makes you think how much fun you are missing out on as a normie, as opposed to being chad who experiences the same thirst from girls as an average foid does from subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Wallenberg
When a woman is on her most fertile times of the month,her sex drive (for guys shes into) is very high. Not sure it's that high when she isnt in her fertile stages

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Are you White?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Meaning, women actually have a higher sex drive than males. The only reason for the myth of women having lower sex drive exists, is because normie males needed some bullshit bluepill explanation for why most women don't want to sleep with them (the real reason being they are only turned on by chad).
studies have shown that FtM trannies complain about having too strong a sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5746, Mongrelcel and 4 others
He's icel*ndic like @Intjcel
Hello master. I would like a confirmation from this Master. If you don't mind ofcurse under your authority

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
cope, you want it more, you say you not becuase it protect your ego not getting fucked by women

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5746, mewcoper and 3 others
i heard like 90 percent of women fake enjoying sex i dont know if its true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 10913 and Baldingman1998
i heard like 90 percent of women fake enjoying sex i dont know if its true
They only enjoy sex when they are with men of Godly qualities. Not animal baboon niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4887 and 3 others
Female chimps, macaque monkeys and cows have all been stimulated in the lab to the point of experiencing vaginal and uterine contractions, which does suggest that other female animals are at least capable of orgasm.Female chimps, macaque monkeys and cows have all been stimulated in the lab to the point of experiencing vaginal and uterine contractions, which does suggest that other female animals are at least capable of orgasm.
so some other species also have orgasms, but not all. interesting

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
The women's incentive to breed comes from effectively securing resources by allying with a powerful man AKA chad, thus better securing her in life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Another subterranean theory

One of your lowest Iq threads. Men have higher sex drive because of the hormone testosterone u fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, GetShrekt, mewcoper and 7 others
One of your lowest Iq threads. Men have higher sex drive because of the hormone testosterone u fucking idiot
Higher sex drive isn't always the same as wanting sex because of the pleasure. When I went on wellbutrin it had the side effect of considerably increasing my libido, to a point that I would actually feel pain in my penis if I didn't masturbate often enough. This didn't mean I really wanted to, I was just jerking off to get relief. This is not the same as WANTING sex.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Higher sex drive isn't always the same as wanting sex because of the pleasure. When I went on wellbutrin it had the side effect of considerably increasing my libido, to a point that I would actually feel pain in my penis if I didn't masturbate often enough. This didn't mean I really wanted to, I was just jerking off to get relief. This is not the same as WANTING sex.
We need sex more than women and want sex more, it is a fact u can twist it how u want

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, GetShrekt and UltimateMan
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and UltimateMan
Idk man, if this was the case the 80/20 rule or whatever wouldn't apply, men really will fuck anything, foids not so much

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Feeling compelled =! Wanting
you dont think men want to fuck for pleasure? even if sex feels better for women it still feels good for men too

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and magnificentcel
you dont think men want to fuck for pleasure? even if sex feels better for women it still feels good for men too
OP only has fucked 2 landwhales a decade ago and is only using sextoys so he wouldn't know XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
The average  01

• JFL
Ban this foid

• +1