The reason why girls prefer skinny bulk guys over bodybuilders

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
CAUSE IT REPRESENTS THE REALITY U DUMB FUCK
NO GUY UNDER NORMAL CIRCUSTANCES OVER THE HUMAN HISTORY COULD EVER ACHIEVE SHREDDED BODYBUILDER SHAPE
A STRONG GUY UNDER NORMAL CIRCUSTANCES ( REMEMBER SUPLEMENTS GYM AND ROID DIDNT EXIST TILL 100 YEARS AGO ) WOULD BE THE SKINNY MUSCLED GUY NOT THE BODYBUILDER

Attachments

• images - 2020-09-11T103652.347.jpeg
    images - 2020-09-11T103652.347.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 455
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, JMax and 19 others
Nah some girls do prefer mass monsters
Some like powerlifters with more fat

Users need to realise they got preferences
The body posted got broad appeal

Just like some of you like bimbos with big fake tits while others like more natural look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11748, slayer69 and 25 others

Just like some of you like bimbos with big fake tits while others like more natural look
This is very true, and since there are very few people who have that huge bodybuilder look (say 0.5%) even though they have niche people there are so few of them it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5187
The reason they don't always like it is because they will more likely think your a player or you just spend 24 7 thinking about gym all the time

NO GUY UNDER NORMAL CIRCUSTANCES OVER THE HUMAN HISTORY COULD EVER ACHIEVE SHREDDED BODYBUILDER SHAPE
Oh yeah, what about Hercules, Conan, the 300 Spartans, or all those other ancient heroes, they were pretty muscular.

QA9FBrFpfKJnSjmmU3EPupDd99MXHeS1XACZhhxNu9BZmXuf72drzwxq92BMt3Fpt5n1sBydn5y6pULm7uv2pwFS
main-qimg-dba0f9525755fb149c5a8161e008d087
300-title-image-1.jpg
gettyimages-50370646.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6512, Entschuldigung and 9 others
Bulking or death tbh ngl , being skinny is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bdycope and Deleted member 5393
Oh yeah, what about Hercules, Conan, the 300 Spartans, or all those other ancient heroes, they were pretty muscular.

QA9FBrFpfKJnSjmmU3EPupDd99MXHeS1XACZhhxNu9BZmXuf72drzwxq92BMt3Fpt5n1sBydn5y6pULm7uv2pwFS
300-title-image-1.jpg
gettyimages-50370646.jpg
Probably exagerated;
Remember these times there were no muscle gains technics nor did they understand how diets works

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Danish_Retard, Chadlitecel and 3 others

300-title-image-1.jpg
gettyimages-50370646.jpg
And these are only movies as well, to fit under our perspective of a extremely strong warrior guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Guys who look like they spend too much time in the gym, look like they're compensating their lack of masculinity by tryna improve their looks (feminine ego boost). This is also why you never let any girls know you had cosmetic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, NothingCanStopMe, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Guys who look like they spend too much time in the gym, look like they're compensating their lack of masculinity by tryna improve their looks (feminine ego boost). This is also why you never let any girls know you had cosmetic surgeries.
amen son.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4797

300-title-image-1.jpg
gettyimages-50370646.jpg
I read that for statues like farnese herculese they just disected cadavers to understand the muscle shape and then exaggerated 10x

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
I read that for statues like farnese herculese they just disected cadavers to understand the muscle shape and then exaggerated 10x
yeah as i said
literally impossible unless they had 1 in 1 million genetics
no roids
no gym
no exercises developed ONLY for muscle gain ( aesthetics purposes )
no diet ( even to this day is hard to understand how does diet works, imagine for them that time )

Probably exagerated;
Remember these times there were no muscle gains technics nor did they understand how diets works
They had the olympic games in Greece, gladiator fights in Rome - those athletes trained, lifted stone weights and ate well.
Philostratus wrote: "They lifted weights, raced horses and hares, bent or straightened metal bars, pulled ploughs or carts, lifted bulls and wrestled lions, or swam in the sea so as to exercise their arms and their entire body. Their diet was natural, with whole grain bread and meat from oxen, bulls, goats and deer. They slept on hides or straw mattresses, and anointed themselves with plenty of olive oil. They were healthy and did not get sick easily. They stayed youthful into old age, and competed in many Olympics, some in eight and others in nine."

cff1504d0f9061ff52c24df77731b813.jpg
ancient-strength-training.jpg
c5c913c521015561d4e17101b6e133d4.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 11748, JMax and 8 others
They had the olympic games in Greece, gladiator fights in Rome - those athletes trained, lifted stone weights and ate well.
Philostratus wrote: "They lifted weights, raced horses and hares, bent or straightened metal bars, pulled ploughs or carts, lifted bulls and wrestled lions, or swam in the sea so as to exercise their arms and their entire body. Their diet was natural, with whole grain bread and meat from oxen, bulls, goats and deer. They slept on hides or straw mattresses, and anointed themselves with plenty of olive oil. They were healthy and did not get sick easily. They stayed youthful into old age, and competed in many Olympics, some in eight and others in nine."

cff1504d0f9061ff52c24df77731b813.jpg
ancient-strength-training.jpg
c5c913c521015561d4e17101b6e133d4.jpg
thats pretty interesting tbh
but it just fits into my theory:
made circustances for strict circustances;
if it was on the wild or basic functional society it didnt exist ( this case you said was that their life was LITERALLY thru the purpose to fight on the olympic games; way different that the average human )

Girls like to feel small so the bigger the better but not a fatty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6512, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Just train arms theory

Depends on height imo. 5'10+, something like this
5'7 under, something like this

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Been mistaken for a bodybuilder really often being 225 pounds for 6 feet 2 at 9% BF and I can tell you the bigger I get the more positive reactions I get. Not unlike men, women want a man to be like a trophy so they can tell their friends "Oh, he was so tall, he had such a big dick, he was so muscular." and so on...
I'm not open bodybuilding size and I get it that this size could put some girls off but even then, you would be so impressive that it would give you instant charisma as soon as you enter a room. Just go on youtube and type "bodybuilders in public", you will see what I'm talking about.
Now, upto Chris Bumstead size which no one on this forum will ever reach in their lifetime, you will never get any negative feedback. People telling the opposite either have no experience with being big and lean or are trying to cope with their lazyiness to go to the gym.

You guys are autistically talking about "mogging" everyone in terms of height, never forget that you're a being in three dimensions, if you're only tall but you have no width or depth, you'll look like shit and you'll be "mogged" by someone shorter than you but bigger. In my experience I would much rather be 6 feet tall and 250 pounds 8% BF than 6'3 200 pounds 8% BF.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl, Deleted member 11748 and 11 others
Probably exagerated;
The greeks knew all that and much more.
Today it's probably worse, just do some googling and you will find 20 theories and ways to do the same thing with 20 studies backing each of them up. Everyone knows what's the best way to train and everyone is trying to sell you his system/product.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

this. too many ppl on this site forget that women, similarly to us, have preferences. while MOST girls will prefer black/brown hair, some may prefer blonde. while MOST girls will prefer lean with muscle, some may prefer mass monsters or skeletons.

It’s impossible to get “too muscular” on a natty gym regiment jfl.

That’s like saying that you don’t want to play basketball because you don’t want to turn into prime Michael jordan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 11748, forwardgrowth and 16 others
Cope, girls drool over natural muscle, just an excuse not to gymmaxx, most of you only have average genetics anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klamus, Highrise and 3 others
CAUSE IT REPRESENTS THE REALITY U DUMB FUCK
A STRONG GUY UNDER NORMAL CIRCUSTANCES ( REMEMBER SUPLEMENTS GYM AND ROID DIDNT EXIST TILL 100 YEARS AGO ) WOULD BE THE SKINNY MUSCLED GUY NOT THE BODYBUILDER
Ironically the guy in your photo works out at a gym. You guys don't even seem to remember what an untrained person look like JFL

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, tyronelite and sandcelmuttcel
Op convinced himself that his dad bod is sufficient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 5393 and CsCurry
im 5'10 on a good day should i gymmax or i will look like shit?

yes but with some frame

Op convinced himself that his dad bod is sufficient
I actually want a SHREDDED body
Girls prefer it but who gives a shit a halo is still a halo, i would rather be extremely bulky and strong

God are people on this forum retarded. There are like 100 different body shapes u can have on roids. You can be Mike Tyson 100kg and 15% bf, you can be Zyzz/Arny 105Kg 6-8% bf, you can be big Ramy 140Kg 6% bf. Of course you gonna be unattractive when you are a mass monster but dont confuse that conclusion with women preferring skinny men, because they dont. Men try to mimic genetic size with muscles. You want to size up, look more intimidating, stronger and masculine so you build muscle because you can't change your height or frame and putting on fat is unattractive. A "skinny" 6'3 guy with very good Frame is gonna look massively bette then a 5'8 skinny guy.

Point is, try to put on as much size was possible without looking to try hard/unproportionate (which you wont unless you are taking roids in unhealthy amounts and even then, most guys just dont have the genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
I actually want a SHREDDED body
Girls prefer it but who gives a shit a halo is still a halo, i would rather be extremely bulky and strong
They may prefer it when your shirt is off but when do you pose without a shirt? Looking big with clothes is the goal.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Nobody gives a shit what women think about muscles.
Unless your lifting for women jfl what a cuck move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Highrise and GGG_THE_GOAT
depends on race

TWINK FRAMECEL COPE

connor murphy body is ideal

Yeah this is such a cope all women will go to the bigger guy. Even the women who say they like twinks more are coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Such a fucking cope. Obviously going full Ronnie Coleman is not attractive, but look at the number of girls drooling over Chris Hemsworth as Thor - is he not absolutely huge?

images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Highrise, Renaissance.Chad and 2 others
gymceling makes you look like an insecure overcompensating faggot if you're a manlet but if you're tallfag it's a big looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Renaissance.Chad, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
gymceling makes you look like an insecure overcompensating faggot if you're a manlet but if you're tallfag it's a big looksmax
Gymcelled manlet> non gymcelled manlet tho

A lot of women don't like a guy that's "too big". What I have noticed though is that what women define as "too big" varies wildly. If you have a good frame and work out just a little bit, you will always fit within their spectrum. But there are still millions of women who enjoy bulky muscle men. Graduate high school and college.

Reminder that a big hip nice face guy reproduces more than James Charles' wide shoulders

most prime girls will always prefer an elite face over an elite body. MMs don't even need to be as shredded as the guy in the pic as long as face is ideal.

I was with you until the end. 6’3 200lb is already easily big enough. 6’3 mogs 6’0 to absolute oblivion and muscle mass starts to have diminishing returns much earlier than height does.

What is your opinion based on ? How big have you been ?
I've been 6'2 - 190 - 10% BF and 6'2 - 225 - 9% and the difference in girls lusting was night and day and I'm talking from personal experience.
What is your real life experience of bodybuilding and girls other than regurgiting bluepilled shit that you read on the internet ?
The game is about being the most dominant and taking the most space, being remarkable and remembered. This is masculinity.
Obviously I would rather be 6'3 - 270 than 6' - 250 but it will be much easier for an adult to get 50 pounds of muscle than 3 inches of height and the effect in terms of girls and respect will be greater if you get 50 pounds of muscle. Just try it for yourself or just find excuses to skip the gym, I don't give much fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, kiga and NothingCanStopMe
most prime girls will always prefer an elite face over an elite body. MMs don't even need to be as shredded as the guy in the pic as long as face is ideal.

An elite body is disgusting with an incel FACE. It's all about the FACE.

Guys do you think that girls would reject ronnie colemans bodied guy with gigachad face?? would not it look like a fucking gigamoger monster, intimidating alplha elite ultra chad fucking King?? Who the fuck would say word? it is just that girls dont like big guys with an ugly face and they are confusing it with muhh to bigg, remember guys girls opinons does not matter, they just dont want to say that the guy is an ugly, theu will say muhh he is to big as an excuse, meanwhile there are lots of big and good faced guys who slay like a crazy, look on the instagram man.

Guys do you think that girls would reject ronnie colemans bodied guy with gigachad face?? would not it look like a fucking gigamoger monster, intimidating alplha elite ultra chad fucking King?? Who the fuck would say word? it is just that girls dont like big guys with an ugly face and they are confusing it with muhh to bigg, remember guys girls opinons does not matter, they just dont want to say that the guy is an ugly, theu will say muhh he is to big as an excuse, meanwhile there are lots of big and good faced guys who slay like a crazy, look on the instagram man.

yeah they would, having a boyfriend who walks like penguin because he can't fit through the door is suifuel for females

seid is like 5'10 and model tier face

effron was goodlooking movie star way before baywatch

your average manlet gymcel looks like alpha destiny at best
bruh alpha destiny is literally 5'2 or something like that, or you mean his face?

As a tallfag, the only disadvantage is that it is going to take you (much) more time to build an impressive physique that fills out your clothes, but once you do that, providing you have the patience and dedications, the payoffs are big. You're going to have 2 strong traits: height and top-tier physique

• +1
Reactions: Torero
Absolute cope. Didnt even read