The reason why I'll never marry is...

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Years spent on blackpill and incel websites have made me paranoid af. Even now when I'm in a relationship, seeing her online on Instagram but not talking to me, or her not replying immediately to my messages makes me incredibly jealous.
That is all.

• +1
Reactions: fobos

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, x30001, nausea and 17 others
dont marry bro, just pump and dump and be nice to us truecels

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yummyinmytummy, fobos and 6 others
Even if you could find the perfect woman, she will be influenced by the media she consumes. Even if she doesnt go online or watch tv or use social media, she will be influenced by her friends who do all those things.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ElliotRodgerJr
Years spent on blackpill and incel websites have made me paranoid af. Even now when I'm in a relationship, seeing her online on Instagram but not talking to me, or her not replying immediately to my messages makes me incredibly jealous.
That is all.
just drug max

• Woah
Reactions: androidcel
If you really need a reason to not marry just use my life. My ex and I were HS sweethearts, were eachother's first and stayed together for 7 years and 2 kiddos. Then she cheated, got me fired, and took the kids from me.

Want to know why? Because even though she wasnt taken over by the Jewish mind-parasite, her friends, TV shows, media, and music all were. So she needed to "find herself". "How can we truly love each other if this is all we've ever known?"

No matter what, you cant escape.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
Call it bluepill but you can find a loyal wife, my father did

Lol you'll stop caring about all these little things like her not replying straight away and stuff like that after the honeymoon phase is over. I was like that too in the beginning with my ex, but then after a year or so I wished she wouldn't message me all the time and I actually went out of my way to ignore her for days lol. The excitement will wear off eventually

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Balkancel, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
cuck

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser