The reason why Japan made anime

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Anime is completely mainstream in Japan, it’s even more popular than normal shows with real people.

While in the west, watching cartoons is considered silly and childish by most, why is that?

Average anime character maxilla:

Average Rice maxilla:

NO FUCKING WONDER
THEY’D RATHER LOOK AT
DRAWINGS THAN THAT

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6723 and 26 others
Tyrionlannistercel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It's basically their culture, the Ancient Greeks had theater, the Americans have Hollywood movies, Japan has anime.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4563, Deathrasher42 and 11 others
Or maybe they would try to hide their crimes in ww2 by becoming this cute and innocent nation with anime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2597, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Anime characters are basically what Japanese people wished what they looked like.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8244, subhuman incel and 18 others
While in the west, watching cartoons is considered silly and childish by most, why is that?
Probably because most cartoons are for kids, Disney had such a huge influence on cartoons, that all the other animation makers copied him, and there are very few western cartoons for adults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 3832
imagine bein so self hating that you draw your people as white

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, owlofathena, KING REIDYZ and 8 others
Japan has anime cause they're so ugly they prefer to stare at drawings than at real people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, SpearOfOrion, CursedOne and 1 other person
imagine bein so self hating that you draw your people as white
Legit, they always draw the characters with european bone structure, often blonde and brown hair (tbf they also draw a lot of crazy hair colors), and with non-mongoloid eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 7926 and SpearOfOrion
Legit
D72768cbbb95d9db1f8385589de8657a
Hqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, owlofathena, Timelessbrah and 7 others
Jap

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 7926 and 7 others
Zarathusthra is responsible for every good that happens on this planet.

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
It’s a shame because all races are attractive in their own way regardless of caucasian look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
if you aint white, you aint.....

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, KING REIDYZ, Golang and 2 others
For a better understanding of the dangers of anime take a good look at the weaboos and otakus, anime not even once.
Culture in the west is degenerate, if you want to entertain yourself better read, get skills, do sports and looksmaxs. Watching TV, netflix and all the other cuckoldry will turn you into a fagget in no time.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
For a better understanding of the dangers of anime take a good look at the weaboos and otakus, anime not even once.
Culture in the west is degenerate, if you want to entertain yourself better read, get skills, do sports and looksmaxs. Watching TV, netflix and all the other cuckoldry will turn you into a fagget in no time.
Cope. I enjoy anime and manga, but I don’t go around telling everyone and being a cringy weabo, I’m just a casual fan and I keep it to myself unless I know the other person also likes anime, then sometimes I will strike up a conversation about it occasionally.

Just don’t let a small hobbie interfere with your social life theory

Anime is secretly blackpilled since all the characters who get girlfriends and boyfriends are good looking, therefore everyone falls in love with each other. Of course no one notices this.

I don't recommend watching anime, but Masamune kun's Revenge is one worth looking into, at least for the first two episodes. The main character literally talks about and shows how his looks get him attention and halo him hard. Jfl he's all about lean maxxing too with diet and exercise. Literally blackpilled.

tumblr_ojbjzdsKXx1thwuv8o3_500.gifv

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, owlofathena, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Anime is secretly blackpilled since all the characters who get girlfriends and boyfriends are good looking, therefore everyone falls in love with each other. Of course no one notices this.
Extremely true, whenever there is an ugly character he is often incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Kekee

I don't recommend watching anime, but Masamune kun's Revenge is one worth looking into, at least for the first two episodes. The main character literally talks about and shows how his looks get him attention and halo him hard. Jfl he's all about lean maxxing too with diet and exercise. Literally blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
It's escapism made into popular culture. Japan is one of the most incel countries (because of their women's high standards), so they try to cope (and cope greatly they do).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Arkantos, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
In anime almost every "ugly" guy or villain has big cheekbones , small eyes and wide face while hero has narrow face, forward maxila+ big eyes. Actually Whites have narrow maxilas compared to Asians and they're making it imto anime

• +1
Reactions: IhaveQuestions, Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 2012
Keep worshipping white aesthetics. White people are children of Zeus.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 6695 and Arkantos
anime is the most bluepilled shit ever. The beta cuck loser always ends up with an harem of stacies

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
anime is the most bluepilled shit ever. The beta cuck loser always ends up with an harem of stacies
Depends on the anime. But the ecchi harem genre is targeted at incels who need some cope in their life

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
In my experience, the Japanese are the biggest self hating people I ever met. I think getting fucked by America at the end of WWII and nuclear radiation really hit them hard. Even before Japan went onto the world stage and went toe to toe with Russia in 1904, they had to pretty much get rid of all or reduce their Asiatic customs like Samurai and swords and opt for western military uniform and gun. Meiji Restoration basically rebuilt their nations to model and resemble Prussian, British and American systems at that time.

They worship us. When I went over there, I was treated like a God and keep in mind, I'm only 5'9" and average face and average body.

They all wish they were white. In fact, they favor Caucasian features more over than their own. Majority of Asians that I have met seem to have some inferiority complexity but then again I don't blame them. Their women look like boys with flat ass and flat tits and their men are short, skinny, frail and have small dicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Golang and Deleted member 2012

JFL, just started watching it and couldn't ignore the fact the main character is blackpilled.
''Appearance is everything''
:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Kekee