The reason why there is so much subhumans with decent girlfriends

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Most women know that is almost Impossible to lockdown a chad as an average woman + they know that even if they manage to do it somehow, he'll still probably cheat or leave her out of nothing since he can easily have sex while being single(so he has nothing to lose)

You shouldnt be afraid of hitting on girls just cause you are not chad, in fact your subhumanity can even work on your favour since the girl wont be too afraid of you cheating on her(since you look like chucky from childs play)

Slaying will be harder tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Johanjohan, BogdanYermakov and 19 others
Hypergamy is false indeed

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Krezo, itorroella9 and 3 others
This is true. Most women are in relationships with subchad men because they don’t want to be lonely or seen as outcasts for not being in a relationship. However, when they are in the presence of a genetically superior man, their “boyfriend” becomes invisible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 10172 and 11 others
Guys here are just way too aspie to think if a woman chose a boyfriend just for the looks

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 6380, Krezo and 2 others
This is true. Most women are in relationships with subchad men because they don’t want to be lonely or seen as outcasts for not being in a relationship. However, when they are in the presence of a genetically superior man, their “boyfriend” becomes invisible
This is also not true bro, once you are in a relantionship for a certain time, the importance of looks goes down steadily

Your GF wont necessairily cheat on you with chad just cause you are ugly, from what I have seem IRL most women who cheat are either addicted to cheating(thats why you should check her past) or are in a dead and loveless relantionship (like 5years+ LTR's in which the couple doesnt love each other anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Ethnics only
T98qjxx3cwg11

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4106
'so many subhumans with girlfriends'

Tales from the basement. I never see couples where the girl is better looking than the guy. Girls rather stay single nowadays. Keep coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sandcelmuttcel, owlofathena and 9 others

Tales from the basement. I never see couples where the girl is better looking than the guy. Girls rather stay single nowadays. Keep coping
you overrate girls too much

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, nonserviam, Krezo and 3 others

Tales from YOUR basement*

Just go out negro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 9072, fl0w and 7 others
tales from yuyevons bedroom

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997 and 7 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
This is also not true bro, once you are in a relantionship for a certain time, the importance of looks goes down steadily

Your GF wont necessairily cheat on you with chad just cause you are ugly, from what I have seem IRL most women who cheat are either addicted to cheating(thats why you should check her past) or are in a dead and loveless relantionship (like 5years+ LTR's in which the couple doesnt love each other anymore)
Exactly, nice woman exist but they are rare, like nice guys, most guys here are narcissistic assholes who think the only reason why they get a gf is because of looks, people here should stop generalizing women.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, fl0w, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
I don’t agree that it’s because they are afraid of chad, its more that most guys are subhuman and most girls still want a relationship because culture promotes women to always be dating

Yuyevon Tier IQ.

Many women can afford staying single rather than dating a non high-tier normie.
You can check it easily by Instagram bios which say "Single" so she can get more followers

• +1
Reactions: Joe Yabuki and Deleted member 275
But the low iq aspies here have never seem a mismatched couple in their lives jfl
Theyre rare you faggot. And when they are mismatched the guy is the betabuxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 275
It is what it is

The reason you see that is because any non deformed female is considered "decent" while as a male simply not being above average is enough to make you "subhuman"

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Be_ConfidentBro and BigBoy
Most women know that is almost Impossible to lockdown a chad as an average woman + they know that even if they manage to do it somehow, he'll still probably cheat or leave her out of nothing since he can easily have sex while being single(so he has nothing to lose)

You shouldnt be afraid of hitting on girls just cause you are not chad, in fact your subhumanity can even work on your favour since the girl wont be too afraid of you cheating on her(since you look like chucky from childs play)

Slaying will be harder tho

game theory is legit. pairing with a subchad is the nash optimal outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
You dont go out of your house
Foid-tier argument.

Most couples are looksmatched, its the law of assortative dating. Wipe off the makeup on the woman and she drops down to the same looks as the guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Foid-tier argument.

Most couples are looksmatched, its the law of assortative dating. Wipe off the makeup on the woman and she drops down to the same looks as the guy.
How would you know if you stay at home 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I bet all those "subhuman" guys are 5'10 with normal faces and frame, aka literally average

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and BigBoy
@RealLooksmaxxer
Look at this This truecel cuck thinks he’s a chad jfl and he’s obsessed with black men
what a fucking fag. no surprise. wasnt he considering becoming a tranny? he should.

Many women can afford staying single rather than dating a non high-tier normie.
You can check it easily by Instagram bios which say "Single" so she can get more followers
Instagram girls are a small percentage of all girls, they put single there to get more followers and fans, so simps can hope they would somehow have a chance with them, in real life 90% of girls are in a relationship of some sort.

what a fucking fag. no surprise. wasnt he considering becoming a tranny? he should.

He’s 5’5, a 25 year old virgin and now he claims he’s chadlite

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
This thread screams MENTAL ILLNESS

He’s 5’5, a 25 year old virgin and now he claims he’s chadlite

yeah i know of him. imagine your most major accomplishment in life being that you starred in a fucking mini documentary about incels. i'd literally kill myself.

yeah i know of him. imagine your most major accomplishment in life being that you starred in a fucking mini documentary about incels. i'd literally kill myself.
His “slay” was done virtually and now he thinks he’s a chad because he had an e girlfriend who he paid

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Reminder that every curry or rice dating a white woman is betabux. Curries and rices are top 1% in finance and education in western eu, us and canada and a betabux dream of white women.
View attachment 908815View attachment 908816
This only strengthens the argument of reverse hypergamy and JBE though, sure you can dismiss it as betabuxxing but if a good looking white woman is more likely to get with an Asian because of their financial and social standing, her looksmatch is still coping with sub 3 ethnics while she is taking small asian cock in all her holes.

This only strengthens the argument of reverse hypergamy and JBE though, sure you can dismiss it as betabuxxing but if a good looking white woman is more likely to get with an Asian because of their financial and social standing, her looksmatch is still coping with sub 3 ethnics while she is taking small asian cock in all her holes.
That's assuming she doesn't cheat on them. You think a woman is willing to spend her entire life with a subhuman small dick sex? :bluepill::bluepill:

She's going to bring up open relationship.... And if he refuses she will cuck him.

That's assuming she doesn't cheat on them. You think a woman is willing to spend her entire life with a subhuman small dick sex? :bluepill::bluepill:

She's going to bring up open relationship.... And if he refuses she will cuck him.
You have a cuck mentality

Well that'd depend on the bodycount of the female for the most part, and sadly while this isn't something you want to admit as a white dude, but Asian Male + White Female Couples have lower divorce rates, we know that lower divorce rates are related to a womans low body count, in other words, white women who get with Asians are more pure than White Women who get with White Men. That means they're statistically less likely to cheat aswell.
IMG 3942

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpg
    IMG_3942.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 165
Well that'd depend on the bodycount of the female
This is bluepilled lol. A low bodycount woman, or the few of them that exist today, are not much less likely to cheat than a high bodycount, it's just that a woman stays low bodycoubt because she marries early to a strict religious man. All foids would ride the carousel given the chance. Awalt.