The reddest of flags: she won't stop talking about what a dick her ex is

skull_mogger

skull_mogger

CEO of Cumming in Bottles
Dated a woman once who got cheated on by her ex-bf, I dated her about 1.5 years after that happened, this dude was still living rent free in her head even while I was dating her, she was like "oh he completely betrayed my trust" and all that shit, but you just know deep down she was thinking why she wasn't good enough for him. So anyways the ex-bf tries to weasel his way back into her life and she actually gets back with him. I briefly dated her friend after but she was a bipolar fat bitch so I'm the one who got the raw deal in the end. Moral of the story is, if that bitch still thinks about her ex, even if he did her dirty, she still wants his dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, to_stop_da_cope, getra and 14 others

• WTF
Reactions: skull_mogger
Dated a woman once who got cheated on by her ex-bf, I dated her about 1.5 years after that happened, this dude was still living rent free in her head even while I was dating her, she was like "oh he completely betrayed my trust" and all that shit, but you just know deep down she was thinking why she wasn't good enough for him. So anyways the ex-bf tries to weasel his way back into her life and she actually gets back with him. I briefly dated her friend after but she was a bipolar fat bitch so I'm the one who got the raw deal in the end. Moral of the story is, if that bitch still thinks about her ex, even if he did her dirty, she still wants his dick
just coom™

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
cant relate

water thread tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skull_mogger, Deleted member 756, datboijj and 1 other person
Moral of the thread: the biggest red flad is believing wom3n

• +1
Reactions: skull_mogger