The Responses to my Previous Thread Prove The Vast Majority of You Are Intellectual Dwarfs

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I recently wrote a very well thought out high IQ post. What did I get in response?

"TLDR"

"DONT CARE BYE"

"DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL"

Looksmax.me is not suppose to be the Congo, it's not suppose to be Harlem, it's not suppose to be your get-wasted frat party, it's not suppose to be Afghanistan. The primitives belong to the primitives, and the intellects to the intellects. incels.is is suppose to be Athens! A place where men who know undiscovered truth can converse and have intellectual discussions using Greek reason to deduce the very nature of reality. The fact that many of you are blackpilled tells me your IQ's are above average, a low IQ individual would have no problem deluding themselves, and would in fact do so as it is the emotionally pleasing thing to do. To think even this semi-superior intellect is being put to pure waste while low IQ Chads used the halo effect their whole life are currently in law school is quite sickening and preposterous. My previous post was so high-IQ, an intellectual and analytical master-piece at examining both the behavior of different individual classifications but on the psycho-systematic structure of incel coping mechanisms. My post delved into advanced copes many on this forum hold but do not even realize they hold it. I will not say I am frustrated, as we live in a purely atheist-deterministic Universe and thus there is no reason to be angry over anything, but I will say I am thoroughly disappointed in the intellectual cowardice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Copeful, Mouthbreath and 6 others
TLDR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and WadlowMaxxing
DONT CARE BYE

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and WadlowMaxxing
DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Copeful
DONT CARE BYE

Copingvolcels me

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL
DONT CARE BYE
I hate reading stuff like this because it makes me think inceltears have a point (I know they don't JFL). Inceltears claims we're all lazy, dumb, have bad personalities, don't shower, etc; and then I come on here and see incels bragging about being too stupid to read more than a paragraph and boasting about jerking it six times a day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, getra, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment

Copingvolcels me
You couldn't even grasp the message of the post, you're extremely low IQ. Learn to write properly, then come back to me, until then, please don't reply to my posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 5634
Oh ok thanks for the enlightenment
You have made very good threads in the past. You are certainly one of the more intelligent people here.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You couldn't even grasp the message of the post, you're extremely low IQ. Learn to write properly, then come back to me, until then, please don't reply to my posts.

Mirin rédaction skills ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I hate reading stuff like this because it makes me think inceltears have a point (I know they don't JFL). Inceltears claims we're all lazy, dumb, have bad personalities, don't shower, etc; and then I come on here and see incels bragging about being too stupid to read more than a paragraph and boasting about jerking it six times a day.

Attachments

• 1609221255171.png
    1609221255171.png
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5189
Mirin rédaction skills ngl
Educators have used my papers as class material before, I know this is pointless to say, whatever. I know it's true and that's what matters to me. That's why I'm not threatened when people call me low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You have made very good threads in the past. You are certainly one of the more intelligent people here.
Thanks mate, ur very tolerant of other cultures, I'll give u that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5189
and boasting about jerking it six times a day.
Lmao. That hurt me. Yesterday it was only 3 though.

I also cant read too much idk why. But I will check your "high iq thread" and reply if i have anything insightful to share!

Lmao. That hurt me. Yesterday it was only 3 though.

I also cant read too much idk why. But I will check your "high iq thread" and reply if i have anything insightful to share!
I really hope you've realised that these are all copypastas and that you're joking otherwise u rlly are low iq xD

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and RAITEIII
I really hope you've realised that these are all copypastas and that you're joking otherwise u rlly are low iq xD
Then people complain when they get dn rd. Imagine me reading this wall of text and u tell me it's a troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5189 and thickdickdaddy27
hgood bye. And I'm not reading ever again.

farewell, R A I T E I I I

• +1
Where did you get this pasta

• +1
Thanks mate, ur very tolerant of other cultures, I'll give u that
It does not make too much difference when you're incel of whether you're white or black but the fact that you managed to push beyond thug culture, rap music, and unintelligent violent decadence which have plagued black communities around the globe for hundreds of years is honorable. I do not blame blacks for their misfortune, lookism has been the primary cause of hatred towards the people of African descent. Blacks naturally developed a culture around criminality because they were EXCLUDED from most professions. I know many amazing Africans and there was one person of African descent I went to school with growing up who was quite sympathetic for me. When other kids called him a racist I stood up for him and was bullied for it, it was honestly the most alpha moment of my life and I still look back and feel a spark of pride. I didn't even feel bad being called a freak by those racist kids because I was defending a great man being victimized by racial lookism (racism).

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I recently wrote a very well thought out high IQ post. What did I get in response?

"TLDR"

"DONT CARE BYE"

"DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL"

Looksmax.me is not suppose to be the Congo, it's not suppose to be Harlem, it's not suppose to be your get-wasted frat party, it's not suppose to be Afghanistan. The primitives belong to the primitives, and the intellects to the intellects. incels.is is suppose to be Athens! A place where men who know undiscovered truth can converse and have intellectual discussions using Greek reason to deduce the very nature of reality. The fact that many of you are blackpilled tells me your IQ's are above average, a low IQ individual would have no problem deluding themselves, and would in fact do so as it is the emotionally pleasing thing to do. To think even this semi-superior intellect is being put to pure waste while low IQ Chads used the halo effect their whole life are currently in law school is quite sickening and preposterous. My previous post was so high-IQ, an intellectual and analytical master-piece at examining both the behavior of different individual classifications but on the psycho-systematic structure of incel coping mechanisms. My post delved into advanced copes many on this forum hold but do not even realize they hold it. I will not say I am frustrated, as we live in a purely atheist-deterministic Universe and thus there is no reason to be angry over anything, but I will say I am thoroughly disappointed in the intellectual cowardice.

I suggest you bold your main points, or have a TDLR summary.

This is what I do when I want to write out my detailed explanations because most won't read. They're not dumb, they just might be using their finite time and energy more optimally for their short and long term goals; which is in many cases just relaxing and entertaining themselves for a bit while being around other's with similar looks maxing goals (which is proven to effect their own motivation and drive via social osmosis).

dwarfs are based

I suggest you bold your main points, or have a TDLR summary.

This is what I do when I want to write out my detailed explanations because most won't read. They're not dumb, they just might be using their finite time and energy more optimally for their short and long term goals; which is in many cases just relaxing and entertaining themselves for a bit while being around other's with similar looks maxing goals (which is proven to effect their own motivation and drive via social osmosis).
This is a copypasta

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing