• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, HeavenAdmιn and wasted
F09D82B0 8FF4 4D9F B35D AA10346E9BE3
21DB8CAF B115 4F44 B3AB 436C724AD19B
0616B983 2C73 4AD1 9857 3141A8FAC393
28EC3420 1540 42D8 B5FC 352455BEF9B2
F6637B10 09B3 4C86 8C68 2AF05065D010

@wasted @Sikkunt23 I’m done asking since this guy is getting ratio’d too hard although I already expected this to happen. I am out of foids to ask anyways.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9779, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
I think he would look better with some tan

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Just use bad pic of Russian guy theory
That’s a good full frontal pic of him. I’m not gonna compare his 3/4 to a frontal since that wouldn’t be accurate. The russian guy has nowhere near the appeal of Dellisola.

That’s a good full frontal pic of him. I’m not gonna compare his 3/4 to a frontal since that wouldn’t be accurate. The russian guy has nowhere near the appeal of Dellisola.
He’s squinting with dead facial expression. Delisolla isn’t squinting (atleast not that hard) and his facial expressions are better

plus lots of girls like stubble and I’m sure Russian chad can grow one too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9771
He’s squinting with dead facial expression. Delisolla isn’t squinting (atleast not that hard) and his facial expressions are better

plus lots of girls like stubble and I’m sure Russian chad can grow one too
I’m not even gonna argue with you tbh. Keep sucking the russian guy’s dick. I care about females’ opinions. That pic of him is pretty good and is a full unfrauded frontal.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Sikkunt23 and Copeful
@wasted @Sikkunt23 ok I literally have a shortage of foids right now from asking almost all of my Snapchat friends but I tried asking 3 of them and the only one who chose the russian was an average gook.
View attachment 759359View attachment 759361View attachment 759363
This guy is not that high in the “uncanny” scale. He is as uncanny as Sean O’Pry or Andreas Eriksen which means he still has lots of appeal. Unlike Jordan Barrett or Jeff Seid.
of course if u ask some latina goblinas they will take the lopez

of course if u ask some latina goblinas they will take the lopez
I asked white foids between the russian and Dellisola and all choose Dellisola. Idk why you autists can’t accept that he doesn’t have as much appeal as normal looking giga Chads.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I asked white foids between the russian and Dellisola and all choose Dellisola. Idk why you autists can’t accept that he doesn’t have as much appeal as normal looking giga Chads.
they both mog this entire forum anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
I’m not even gonna argue with you tbh. Keep sucking the russian guy’s dick. I care about females’ opinions. That pic of him is pretty good and is a full unfrauded frontal.
What’s the name of Russian giga chad ? I wanna look him up on insta and see if he looks uncanny in all the pics or what

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What’s the name of Russian giga chad ? I wanna look him up on insta and see if he looks uncanny in all the pics or what

Show me one unfrauded full frontal to use in my next questionnaire mog battle.

Show me one unfrauded full frontal to use in my next questionnaire mog battle.
He looks better in non selfie pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
forget uncanny. he has a short lower third. and where do u get these girls to rate pics for u 24/7
I have a chadfish account on Snapchat and Hoop. I get a shit ton of adds everyday.

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator
I develop anemia for some reason when inactive (don't ask me how and why, I made a thread about it and no one knows)
and become white asf like him, looking this white is definitely not a good sign

How tall is this guy?

Could you explain your thought process why that is? I know med chads slay more, but why? Is it the stubble? Masc/prettboy combo?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Bruh all he needs is a tan

Screenshot 20201027 063417 Gallery
20201027 063434

@wasted @Sikkunt23 ok I literally have a shortage of foids right now from asking almost all of my Snapchat friends but I tried asking 3 of them and the only one who chose the russian was an average gook.
View attachment 759359View attachment 759361View attachment 759363
This guy is not that high in the “uncanny” scale. He is as uncanny as Sean O’Pry or Andreas Eriksen which means he still has lots of appeal. Unlike Jordan Barrett or Jeff Seid.
actualyl i think u took bad photo of him one of the worse ones, he could be choosen 3 times with better pic

Can i see the original post about this russian slayer?

imagine coping that hard
7.5psl + high t russian halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779