the sad state of roid culture 2019: natty vegan DORKS are bigger than you

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
maxresdefault.jpg

35148CF500000578-3633264-In_his_element_The_vegan_bodybuilder_works_on_his_already_impres-m-62_1465480417957.jpg

vs tripfag from 4chan who has been roiding for years, claims same height (6'3)

1551814800447.jpg

1554773475940.jpg

I mean ffs, and i chose one of the BETTER examples from there (there is only one guy in that gay community that actually has a serious physique and I'm fairly sure hes actually a midget despite claiming "above average" height)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
iu

How frauds will ever compete?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 245 and kobecel
iu

How frauds will ever compete?

aside from his gay neck and odd piss yellow skin tone, that is unironically a better physique than most roiders have. I'm being completely sincere, the average gymrat dork cruising on 500mg of test these days looks more like jason blaha than they do someone who takes training seriously (probably because they dont)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
aside from his gay neck and odd piss yellow skin tone, that is unironically a better physique than most roiders have. I'm being completely sincere, the average gymrat dork cruising on 500mg of test these days looks more like jason blaha than they do someone who takes training seriously (probably because they dont)
shows how far natty lifting can actually take you if ur smart and dedicated

Vegan gains has to settle for a 4/10 tranny, no gymcelling for his face or race.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Vegan gains has to settle for a 4/10 tranny, no gymcelling for his face or race.

i suspect he couldve done much better if he went ethnic but like every brutha he just had to try and get a white gurl even if that white gurl is a tranny.

'' odd piss yellow skin tone '' dude thats jaundiced

the white guy roided looks better though

this pic alone would get him matches on tinder

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 245, kobecel and 2 others
lol @ fucking up your organs for nothing, both are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Posting in natty cope/propaganda thread. One of the worst examples of cherry picking I have ever seen. The first reply completely invalidates this low IQ thread.
the white guy roided looks better though

View attachment 47999

this pic alone would get him matches on tinder
Even though OP hardcore cherypicked he still looks light years better.
shows how far natty lifting can actually take you if ur smart and dedicated

...and wait well over 2 years...and have elite genetics.....then you might look like Eugen Sandow if youre lucky.

A roider with average genes would surpass sandow in 2 years. Easily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and androidcel
white roided dude would slay more than vegan gains

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
Vegan curry.

He doesn't want to kill cows so he kills his health. Lying faggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
...and wait well over 2 years...and have elite genetics.....then you might look like Eugen Sandow if youre lucky.

well no one is arguing roiding doesn't give you a galactical advantage.

i just said if your smart and consistent about your training + dont have dogshit genetics you can get good physique natty. "good physique" as in good enough where any more size wouldn't help you much with slaying

i just said if your smart and consistent about your training + dont have dogshit genetics you can get good physique natty. "good physique" as in good enough where any more size wouldn't help you much with slaying
everyone here with a natty+good physique has been training for decade+
(and these guys are all relatively much shorter)

everyone here with a natty+good physique has been training for decade+
(and these guys are all relatively much shorter)

this is just coping, anyone with at least average genetics can build a good physique natty in 2-3 years. you dont need decades JFL. the actual number of natties who train well + stick to training are extremely low from what I see IRL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
vegan gains has a seemingly decent side profile from this photo

Posting in natty cope/propaganda thread. One of the worst examples of cherry picking I have ever seen. The first reply completely invalidates this low IQ thread.

Even though OP hardcore cherypicked he still looks light years better.

this isnt a "propaganda" thread. A cursory look at my posting history would tell you I've used steroids before and am very knowledgeable about them. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money I'm the most knowledgeable poster here on the topic, and the most experienced, but whatever its irrelevant. Steroids are great drugs, and I have never suggested otherwise. What am I suggesting is the average roiding gym rat these days is pathetic, barely trains and uses drugs as a crutch.

If I was a "hardcore cherrypicker" i wouldve cherry picked the other tripfags from 4chan's steroid crew like the 140lb skellington kid who started taking steroids while doing pushups in his moms house, has never seen in the inside of a gym, or the DYEL skinnyfat guy who looks like hes wasted a few thousand dollars for nothing but chest acne - hes been roiding for 2+ years with "average genetics" hes no fucking Sandow trust me. There is literally only one active poster there who has a respectable physique. The legit guys all left years ago because of this shit. I "cherry picked" one of the better examples.

On this very site, you guys are receiving steroid advice from a literal fucking kid who looks like he just got done with some men's health magazine calisthenics routine. hurr durr i cant squat because im trying to be a bber not a pler, jesus what the fuck is going on these days

I am fat and retired now and the state of steroid culture makes me very sad.

p.s the suggestion that it takes a decade of training to reach your potential is an indication of the complete lack of experience and knowledge by posters who none the less pretend to have a fucking idea. When training is done PROPERLY, genetic potential is reached in 2-3 years MAX. This whole "hurr durr 10 years" shit is a meme story people told themselves to rationalize what they had already decided they were going to do. Yes some fools spin their wheels for 10 years expecting the improbable and the impossible, so what. Most people waste their entire lives doing unproductive exercise in the gym, so what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
oh and as for the comments about the roider "looking better" and "would get more matches on tinder" , come the fuck on ffs, one is a muscular white guy and the other is weird looking mulatto turtle that lost his shell and looks like hes about to burst into tears at any given moment. You might as well be saying that Fatman looks better and would get more matches than Rogesh Prinjan Patel. I'm not asking you to rate which one foids would find more fuckable.

this is just coping, anyone with at least average genetics can build a good physique natty in 2-3 years. you dont need decades JFL. the actual number of natties who train well + stick to training are extremely low from what I see IRL
Post an example of such user here? A lot of people stick to training+have good diet

Post an example of such user here? A lot of people stick to training+have good diet
i was speaking from personal experience, ive been gymcelling natty for 8 months and made good gains (u can check my thread in looksmaxing section for pics if u care). i know how fast development goes and whatnot and people blow out of proportion of how much time you need to build muscle. its certainly a lot slower than roid but theres just a lot of people here cope so fucking hard saying natty gymcelling is useless bcuz theyre lazy and uneducated fucks