The scientific reason why you should Looksmax

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
(Mis)matching in physical attractiveness and women's resistance to mate guarding
Women (N=692) in romantic relationships (average duration approximately two years) responded to an online survey. The women self-reported their own as well as their partners' physical attractiveness, revealing significant perceived matching in physical attractiveness, as well as a tendency to rate their partners as more attractive than themselves. The women completed the Resistance to Mate Guarding Scale as well as other measures of relationship attitudes and behaviors. Women who perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates more strongly resisted mate guarding; the strongest relationships were with the subscales of Covert Resistance Behaviors, Resisting Public Displays of Affection, and Avoiding Partner Contact. When women perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates, they also reported less commitment, more flirting with other men, more appealing dating alternatives, and more frequent thoughts about breaking up.

Basically, even if you somehow game a girl above your PSL level and trick her into being your girlfriend with some red pill magic (that is bullshit because your level of game is largely haloed and conditioned by your PSL), the quality of that relationship will still be dictated by your Looks level. Being disregarded by your girlfriend who resists sexual contact unless you are the biggest cuck to her so she gives you in exchange some short-lived petty affection until she finds a better match is not ascension; the only real ascension is increased PSL. Everything else is cope or the glorification of cuck mating strategies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, fogdart, PrisonMike and 50 others
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Currycellmate, AspiringChad and 4 others
High IQ post

Very High IQ post
Anything other than genuine attraction to HOW YOU LOOK is cope.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad, Demir and 9 others
So basically you need to mog your girlfriend-wife by like 1-2 points for her to be actually committed.

Why is life so cruel.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Stingray, LowTierNormie and 13 others
Excellent post as always Dude.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Currycellmate, AspiringChad and 4 others
So basically you need to mog your girlfriend-wife by like 1-2 points for her to be actually committed.

Why is life so cruel.
Or you must be running low inhib game, it's the most legit game and I think everyone can confirm, but this can only be run by ethnicels or low class britcels, you would find it hard to run this sort of game.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mrdolphin and dogtown

Why is life so cruel.
You just have to make her think this. More unethical things to do: slowly tarnish her self-esteem.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Currycellmate, G O D and 3 others
Or you must be running low inhib game, it's the most legit game and I think everyone can confirm, but this can only be run by ethnicels or low class britcels, you would find it hard to run this sort of game.
Seriously tho? What if I ran low inhib game? I'll do an experiment.

You just have to make her think this. More unethical things to do: slowly tarnish her self-esteem.

When have foids ever been ethical?

It’s not a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, LooksJourney and Deleted member 656
Make your girlfriend fat and ugly so she doesn't leave you theory.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Currycellmate, Demir and 6 others

Yeah, domestic abuse is an adaptative mate guarding tactic that paid fitness enhancing dividends in certain contexts in the past, but since it is immoral on this modern society it is now an extremely risky strategy because of the possible ramifications, so now largely maladapted.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigdickAverageEthnic and Demir
Make your girlfriend fat and ugly so she doesn't leave you theory.
All you autist brahs are without good taste for women. Asian pussy or gtfo
Yeah, domestic abuse is an adaptative mating tactic that paid dividends in certain contexts in the past, but since it is immoral on this modern society it is now an extremely risky strategy because of the possible ramifications, so now largely unadapted.
You gotta run influence-cop-maxx game tbh
Or just lock your asshole with an iron belt tbh

Yeah, domestic abuse is an adaptative mating guarding tactic that paid dividends in certain contexts in the past, but since it is immoral on this modern society it is now an extremely risky strategy because of the possible ramifications, so now largely maladapted.
You don't have to physically or even explicitly mentally abuse someone to lower their self esteem...
This is probably why negging is so legit

When have foids ever been ethical

Ethical women exist, you just live in the middle of the giant wasteland from Oxford to Durham where all people do is have sex and steal cars

• +1
Reactions: G O D and dogtown
You don't have to physically or even explicitly mentally abuse someone to lower their self esteem...
So how would you go about it then tbh? I need tips, I'd legit try this out

It used to be the most effective strategy for this. You can't truly fake relative higher PSL if you play fair, as I said, everything else is cope.

Ethical women exist, you just live in the middle of the giant wasteland from Oxford to Durham where all people do is have sex and steal cars
Hypergamy is running rampant nowadays. I highly doubt unless they're deeply religious they would have any inclination to being moral, that just never happens any more.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 656

:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

They amount of ethics women decreases By each year though, going to ascend by marrying a conservative Mediterranean girl or I’m just gonna be a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
So how would you go about it then tbh? I need tips, I'd legit try this out

Impossible without restricting her from using all social media and dating apps. Nearly impossible to get away with being effectively mentally abusing in an attempt to lower her self esteem with the prerputal validations she gets from those platforms.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, LooksJourney and StudyHacks
Impossible without restricting her from using all social media and dating apps. Nearly impossible to get away with being effectively mentally abusing in an attempt to lower her self esteem with the prerputal validation she gets from those platforms.
She knows none of those guys will commit tho on an intellectual level. But she might think subconsciously she's more valued than she really is.

Hypergamy is running rampant nowadays. I highly doubt unless they're deeply religious they would have any inclination to being moral, that just never happens any more.

Yeah I and most people I know irl were raised as Catholics so maybe an odd sample.

:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

going to ascend by marrying a conservative Mediterranean girl or I’m just gonna be a degenerate

Try go for the former tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Seriously tho? What if I ran low inhib game? I'll do an experiment.
you could do that you fucking subhuman trash, you're tall and jacked, you need darker hair or a beard, something masculine enough to look intimidating to foids, right now your face doesnt really look intimidating tbh ngl.

If you carefully observe couples you'll find this to be true. When I see women going out with their Chad boyfriends they seem really happy. They kiss and hug on him all the time displaying all types of affection. Women with ugly BFs may hold his hand and that's about it. You can't see happiness beaming from her face like you would if she was with a Chad. You can tell she's dead inside.

Even if ugly average guys do manage to get relationships, you can best believe that ugly guy is being treated like shit and having his emotions played with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: G O D, kobecel, LooksJourney and 4 others
She knows none of those guys will commit tho on an intellectual level. But she might think subconsciously she's more valued than she really is.
I don't think she would want them to commit tho. I think females only want relationships with beta males, they don't want chads to be their partners for life. AF/BB
you could do that you fucking subhuman trash, you're tall and jacked, you need darker hair or a beard, something masculine enough to look intimidating to foids, right now your face doesnt really look intimidating tbh ngl.
I can't grow a fucking beard for the life of me. I'm trying to and it just won't happen.

Should I bleach my hair black?

(Mis)matching in physical attractiveness and women's resistance to mate guarding
https://www.infona.pl/resource/bwmeta1.element.elsevier-889b20ce-6361-3d1d-a7c2-63bdd9f964b4
Women (N=692) in romantic relationships (average duration approximately two years) responded to an online survey. The women self-reported their own as well as their partners' physical attractiveness, revealing significant perceived matching in physical attractiveness, as well as a tendency to rate their partners as more attractive than themselves. The women completed the Resistance to Mate Guarding Scale as well as other measures of relationship attitudes and behaviors. Women who perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates more strongly resisted mate guarding; the strongest relationships were with the subscales of Covert Resistance Behaviors, Resisting Public Displays of Affection, and Avoiding Partner Contact. When women perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates, they also reported less commitment, more flirting with other men, more appealing dating alternatives, and more frequent thoughts about breaking up.

Basically, even if you somehow game a girl above your PSL level and trick her into being your girlfriend with some red pill magic (that is bullshit because your level of game is largely haloed and conditioned by your PSL but let's think like BeautifulBones for a sec), the quality of that relationship will still be dictated by your Looks level. Being disregarded by your girlfriend who resists sexual contact unless you are the biggest cuck to her and give you some a short-lived petty affection in exchange until she finds a better match is not ascension; the only real ascension is increased PSL. Everything else is cope, or cuck mating strategies glorification.

High IQ post

I don't think she would want them to commit tho. I think females only want relationships with beta males, they don't want chads to be their partners for life. AF/BB

Only because they can't find a Chad provider beta type.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks

I can't grow a fucking beard for the life of me. I'm trying to and it just won't happen.

Should I bleach my hair black?
Darker hair is always better, especially ur skin tone.

pitch black is BLACK BLACK, get something like dark brown, like a very dark shade of brown
I mean, it's weird because my natural hair color is dark brown. Apparently not dark enough?

I mean, it's weird because my natural hair color is dark brown. Apparently not dark enough?
your face has no contrast, you need darker hair because your face now looks like it's all one color, there's a reason why people get tans

your face has no contrast, you need darker hair because your face now looks like it's all one color, there's a reason why people get tans
Well shouldn't it be one color anywway? Like I'm a newbie to this shit, so explain to me what you mean by "no contrast"? thx

Well shouldn't it be one color anywway? Like I'm a newbie to this shit, so explain to me what you mean by "no contrast"? thx
you need a tan and dark hair, with the green eyes its a huge halo, there's a reason why the best models have this combo, tanned skin, dark hair and light eyes. imagine gandy with blonde hair and light skin and blue eyes, he wouldnt look as good
what this does is adds contrast to your face, you have different colors on your face and it looks striking.
now you just look like an average german shit subhuman trash who would get outslayed by a manlet ethnic with no inhib

you need a tan and dark hair, with the green eyes its a huge halo, there's a reason why the best models have this combo, tanned skin, dark hair and light eyes. imagine gandy with blonde hair and light skin and blue eyes, he wouldnt look as good
what this does is adds contrast to your face, you have different colors on your face and it looks striking.
So should I go to the solarium? Or use tan cream?

Btw my eyes are actually dark blue, I swear.

So should I go to the solarium? Or use tan cream?

Btw my eyes are actually dark blue, I swear.
good, now dye ur hair black (or dark brown) and get a TAN, GET A SPRAY TAN OR SOMETHING.

good, now dye ur hair black (or dark brown) and get a TAN, GET A SPRAY TAN OR SOMETHING.
How fast does a spray tan work? Days?

Could I ascend to 6PSL with your suggestion? I just wanna slay. It being dark brown hair, tan and I think earrings would suit me but tell me what you think

now you just look like an average german shit subhuman trash who would get outslayed by a manlet ethnic with no inhib
Hes actually not German but Hungarian

Hes actually not German but Hungarian
Who cares, let them be confused af. Wouldn't make a difference either way tbh cos german thots look at me like I'm a german dude lmfao
They do seem to like my hungarian wurst tho, I serve them some daily gulasch and they say it tastes fine

Who cares, let them be confused af. Wouldn't make a difference either way tbh cos german thots look at me like I'm a german dude lmfao
They do seem to like my hungarian wurst tho, I serve them some daily gulasch and they say it tastes fine
Tbh you do fit in quite well with Germans

Doesn't work in white countries. Lol only in east asia which is what I'm gonna exploit when I move to Japan. I'm 6ft tall, I heightmog those cucks. I'm also fitter than the average japanese beaver. And I have a 7 inch dick, theirs is only 5 inches afaik

South Korea is even worse. 3.8" dicks it's over for ricecels when I step foot on their soils.

395607d5f30286010c80f8f008b9b8d7

This is what I aim for

• JFL
Reactions: G O D