The self is but an illusion

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Everthing you view yourself as all your pride all your ego all your self delusions of grander are nothing more than your minds way of coping with the harsh truth.

You are but an illusion and their are extremely complex functions working as we speak. That creates the idea their is 1 you wrong!

You are just a part of a multifaceted system. You have many you's many different personalities working in one conjoined order to create an illusion of self.

The quicker you realize the quicker so much of the awe goes away. Thier is no the you you are 1 of many Complex systems

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and BrettyBoy
Everthing you view yourself as all your pride all your ego all your self delusions of grander are nothing more than your minds way of coping with the harsh truth.

You are but an illusion and their are extremely complex functions working as we speak. That creates the idea their is 1 you wrong!

You are just a part of a multifaceted system. You have many you's many different personalities working in one conjoined order to create an illusion of self.

The quicker you realize the quicker so much of the awe goes away. Thier is no the you you are 1 of many Complex systems
so basicly for low iq looksmax user, life is a cope?

The truth isn’t harsh. It’s just the truth. Although we might perceive it as harsh, and that is something we can change.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
so basicly for low iq looksmax user, life is a cope?
No, no, no. He is saying that you have many aspects you don’t know about. He’s not saying life is cope, just a small part of your being I think.

The truth isn’t harsh. It’s just the truth. Although we might perceive it as harsh, and that is something we can change.

It is a hard truth to swallow at first however just cause we are an illusion doesn't mean we should just give up rather you should work towards a better telos

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and UltraExtremeIntense
Yes your brain creates you as a cope
Cogito ergo sum. I definitely am. That is undeniable. Although what ‘I’ am is still a mystery

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
Cogito ergo sum. I definitely am. That is undeniable. Although what ‘I’ am is still a mystery

Their is no I you exist consciousness exists but their is no 1 fundemntal I in your identity their is multiple

The mind is nothing but a coping system

Their is no I you exist consciousness exists but their is no 1 fundemntal I in your identity their is multiple
If there is a conscious then there is definitely an ‘I’ although ‘I’ could also be ‘us’. But since they are part of the same being they are also ‘I’
You
Yes but it's a good one without it you would go insane its why evolution gave you it to cope
225AFAFB B58F 4310 94F3 C75E83A3FE79

I like this post from /x/ although it is a different topic.

If there is a conscious then there is definitely an ‘I’ although ‘I’ could also be ‘us’. But since they are part of the same being they are also ‘I’
You

Yes I agree however the you as a moniad is a lie you are more like 60 to 70 you's all at once

As for the post it goes into nihilism and irrationality reality is grasable it is understandable it why we can create things based of physical laws