The sight of jailbaits triggers me, I can't cope for much longer

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I park my car near a HS (the HS my oneitis went to btw) and I see all these cute jailbaits strolling around in shorts and tights (we have good weather here), laughing and teasing each other, playing with their friends and having a good time like no tommorow.

They have this youthful glow to them, I can't explain it , but there is something that sets them apart from older girls. I can see it but I can't explain what it is. They also have these super tight bodies, shiny long hair and give off positive vibes.

I spent around 10 minutes every day sitting in my car and looking at them, I can't help it, they are so hot. And this goes back to HS, experiencing teen love with oneitis is a fundamental experience of the human male. You will never be sane and fulfilled without it.

Fucking oneitis at 23, sure it's great, but it cannot possibly compensate for the lost years. You will aways look at jbs and see your oneitis at that age and wish you could travel back in time and deflower her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Then you see a stereotypical high school football team jock Chad come and slap the hottest one on the ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit and Afrikancel
I park my car near a HS (the HS my oneitis went to btw) and I see all these cute jailbaits strolling around in shorts and tights (we have good weather here), laughing and teasing each other, playing with their friends and having a good time like no tommorow.

They have this youthful glow to them, I can't explain it , but there is something that sets them apart from older girls. I can see it but I can't explain what it is. They also have these super tight bodies, shiny long hair and give off positive vibes.

I spent around 10 minutes every day sitting in my car and looking at them, I can't help it, they are so hot. And this goes back to HS, experiencing teen love with oneitis is a fundamental experience of the human male. You will never be sane and fulfilled without it.

Fucking oneitis at 23, sure it's great, but it cannot possibly compensate for the lost years. You will aways look at jbs and see your oneitis at that age and wish you could travel back in time and deflower her.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401