THE STATE OF HYPERGAMY NOW

Neurose

Neurose

Varun Dhawan, in an interview with Kareena Kapoor on her radio show What Women Want, revealed that his fiancee Natasha Dalal rejected him "3-4 times" before they began dating. BTW, you read it right - Varun Dhawan and fashion designer Natasha are engaged now (will tell you more about this later). The actor was talking to Kareena Kapoor about the first time he saw Natasha and how he fell in love with her instantly when he said: "She rejected me like three-four times," adding, "I didn't give hope." Varun first met Natasha in the sixth standard. They began dating after being friends for a long time.

Sharing how he fell in love with Natasha, Varun Dhawan said on the show: "The first time I met Natasha was in the sixth standard. We have not been dating since then. We were friends till the eleventh or twelfth grade. We were very close friends but the minute I saw her, I still remember, we went to Maneckji Cooper, she was in the yellow house and I was in the red house. It was on the basketball court. So, in the lunch break, in the canteen, they give you food and an energy drink. I remember her walking, I remember seeing her and actually, when I saw her, I felt like I fell in love with her that day. That was it."

Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal were reportedly supposed to get married this year but delayed their wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic.

During the interview, Kareena Kapoor called Natasha Dalal Varun's "fiancee," confirming that the duo are engaged now. Talking about his wedding plans, Varun said he "felt like getting married" after he saw his brother Rohit Dhawan and sister-in-law. "See, marriage, coming into this time period when you have been with someone for so long... I felt like getting married after I saw my brother and my bhabhi. When I saw my niece Niara, I was like, 'This is good'," he said on the show.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3299, lutte and 1 other person
i'm not reading india superpower by 2020 tier article

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 7697, BrendioEEE and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 3043
tl;dr - the picture in the end
Easy to answer imo : Outside western beauty standards != Western standards. I'm sure he is just a somewhat above average indian in there if he didn't had statut halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Easy to answer imo : Outside western beauty standards != Western standards. I'm sure he is just a somewhat above average indian in there if he didn't had statut halo.
This Bollywood actor says this ugly gook rejected him thrice when he mogs her into oblivion
also he's a classic chadpreet with universal appeal, he's not just "slightly above average in India"
one of the only Indian actors to get thousands of updoots on ladyboners reddit

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 3043
Exactly what i meant : "updoots on ladyboners" : Western appeal != asian appeal. He isn't chad probably for India standards, believe me standards are REALLY different outside the west.
guys like @hasthagolu are virgin, would be considered HTN or so in the west tho.

He is a chad here though, a lot of appeal. Unfortunately his looks fail to halo people from recognizing his terrible acting skills.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 3043
He is a chad here though, a lot of appeal. Unfortunately his looks fail to halo people from recognizing his terrible acting skills.
he is between HTN and chadelite imo in the west. In India i bet a more white colored dude with better colored eyes, even way uglier, but taller will outslay him hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 3299 and Neurose
he is between HTN and chadelite imo in the west. In India i bet a more white colored dude with better colored eyes, even way uglier, but taller will outslay him hard.
Yeah height failos him a bit, he's 172 cm

• +1
Yeah height failos him a bit, he's 172 cm
ask @sloopnoob @Currypirate4 to see how standards different in india than in the west. I can only speak for my hometown since i'm not india, and the standards are really different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 5052 and Neurose
ask @sloopnoob @Currypirate4 to see how standards different in india than in the west. I can only speak for my hometown since i'm not india, and the standards are really different.
Will struggle with a lot of women at 172cm in developed parts of India where people have good diets, anything below 5'10 can be a limiting factor.

• So Sad
  • +1
Will struggle with a lot of women at 172cm in developed parts of India where people have good diets, anything below 5'10 can be a limiting factor.
same reality here, height matters as much as looks in most ethnic area, wide frame matter too unironically jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and sloopnoob
Even in Delhi honestly light skinned phenotype 5ft 5 manlet will outslay average brown 5'9" guy from my observation

• +1
Even in Delhi honestly light skinned phenotype 5ft 5 manlet will outslay average brown 5'9" guy from my observation
u're in Delhi?
they will outslay yes but its just number's game, they'd still be rejected by South Delhi stacies in an instant.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, lutte, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 5052
Give more insight about pheno in india. I have that feeling that my pheno would do good in india despite not beeing curry.
You'd be treated as god here. How'd you rate Newone. He's around psl 4-5 imo. Pretty sure he'd be legit gigachad here

• Woah
  • +1
You'd be treated as god here. How'd you rate Newone. He's around psl 4-5 imo. Pretty sure he'd be legit gigachad here
4.5, with potential to 5.25 if leanmax, softmax, and philtrum fixing imo. I say that because here i'm usually compared to some paki/indian chad actors or so, even in my country i do, or to some iranian celeb dudes, so my tought was that my pheno wasn't unappealing for there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 5052
4.5, with potential to 5.25 if leanmax, softmax, and philtrum fixing imo. I say that because here i'm usually compared to some paki/indian chad actors or so, even in my country i do, or to some iranian celeb dudes, so my tought was that my pheno wasn't unappealing for there.
Your pheno is somewhat uncommon in india except kashmir so normal indian people might find you too exotic and intimidating. So you might have some 'reverse chad' effect. The same thing will happen if Jeremy meeks goes to china

• Woah
  • +1
hypergamy is a myth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and zaynbrah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and lutte