The stock market collapsing and there isn't a single thread on how to moneymaxx/investmaxx

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
title, this is the best time for a long term investment, when the entire market is bearing down,

High IQ cels share some valuable knowlegde and help eachother out.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite and Alt Number 3
My mistake is i didnt started early learning about stock investments. i started now but it is too fucking late for me
Everyone says to invest in oil shares since will go up but thats pure gambling if you ask me

Buy put options if you think its going to go down, that's what I did and made a couple bands

My mistake is i didnt started early learning about stock investments. i started now but it is too fucking late for me
Everyone says to invest in oil shares since will go up but thats pure gambling if you ask me
Your age? If <30 you still have time

I'd make a thread but I'm just too lazy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3043
Just turned 19yrs 2 days ago
you have so much time. Obv you shouldn’t be looking to get get rich in 5 years but over 40 years you can accumulate serious wealth. It’s the most realistic way for normal people. I get that it’s bad being rich once your past your prime but it’s how it is, unless you luck out seriously and start off with a million dollars

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
title, this is the best time for a long term investment, when the entire market is bearing down,

High IQ cels share some valuable knowlegde and help eachother out.
Legit we need to money Maxx because even if we are Chad we will be on the side of the street begging according to Dr. @Moggy

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Stock market is too variable for me , I am more of a real estate development kinda guy.

• +1
go visit r/wallstreetbets

• +1
you have so much time. Obv you shouldn’t be looking to get get rich in 5 years but over 40 years you can accumulate serious wealth. It’s the most realistic way for normal people. I get that it’s bad being rich once your past your prime but it’s how it is, unless you luck out seriously and start off with a million dollars
Dont even want to get rich rn i am looking for just 30k$ for that damn bimax i cant afford

Most people here are youngfags who don't know anything about stocks.

• +1
Reactions: StolenDays and TheMewingBBC

Long term thinking. oil be fine/better, at some point in the next 10 year future. Can sell then.

Stock market.
Most people, that have a long future/horizon, should just stick to index. And never look at it. Just put the money in, they wanna set aside.

@TheMewingBBC made bank

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Blackout.xl
bitcoin may skyrocket again but maybe, it dipped so I'd say if ur a risktaker invest a few grand

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Buy put options if you think its going to go down, that's what I did and made a couple bands

Do not buy puts now though since you will get IV crushed. If you are European you can use DLCs with 3x-15x leverage to gamble your way to riches. High risk high reward obviously. Wait for volatility to go down and then you can buy puts.

bitcoin may skyrocket again but maybe, it dipped so I'd say if ur a risktaker invest a few grand
You're right. It will go up quite a bit soon.

Yep

$5800 -> $7200
you think it will increase still ?
My puts voatile af; just shows how crazy the economy is right now in USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
made around 500$ this month. went out last week and now back in again, currently losing some.

• +1
you think it will increase still ?
My puts voatile af; just shows how crazy the economy is right now in USA

View attachment 334001
Wait. You bought puts on the SNP500? Can you give more details about them? Did you buy bull put spreads or did you actually just long puts on the market? :eek:

What are you trading there in that pic?
Do not buy puts now though since you will get IV crushed. If you are European you can use DLCs with 3x-15x leverage to gamble your way to riches. High risk high reward obviously. Wait for volatility to go down and then you can buy puts.
Is this "buying puts" thing a troll? What the fuck?!!! Are people doing this holy shit RIP

• +1
Wait. You bought puts on the SNP500? Can you give more details about them? Did you buy bull put spreads or did you actually just long puts on the market? :eek:

What are you trading there in that pic?
They are like Custom Stocks from my Broker called "Plus500"

I think they are spreads, but there is barely info about it

I got hyped by the put meme; I am a gay bear
Got proud because I made 300 € off of JNUG

but I bought the SNP500 too high

• +1
They are like Custom Stocks from my Broker called "Plus500"

I think they are spreads, but there is barely info about it

I got hyped by the put meme; I am a gay bear
Got proud because I made 300 € off of JNUG

but I bought the SNP500 too high
Corona is here to incite panic and has turned even stringent people into opportunistic day-traders. The activity in the markets and the volatility of stocks is immense. Look what happened with $ZOOM. Pumped like 700% in a day and then dumped when people realized its not the same company that has the video chat app.

It's not "Kill or Be Killed", because you don't want to kill anyone, it's "Live a better quality of life or Be Killed" which is probably even more hard hitting than the former phrase because killers usually themselves act irrationally out of hate or vengeance and never go onto to live better lives as a result of that. So you can see the trend and gravity behind my message right? Be rational.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, draco and StolenDays
Never too late. There's always something doing well, even in a recession. After 2008 it was commodities (mining companies, oil, etc), then tech, bitcoin, etc. AMD did fantastically in the last couple of months after a great earnings call and imo is still underpriced - Intel has the dominant market share but abandoned R&D to focus on virtue signalling while AMD has gone big on building better products. Gold and silver have also done well but are also still underpriced - watch and then look at teh price ratio of gold to shares and you'll see we're still only at the beginning of a recession.

In short, buy companies that build good products, avoid boomer dogshit (99% of which the Russell 3000, S&P500 etc is made up of), and have a safety net in gold (maybe silver if there's no VAT on it in your country).