The story about a foid on this forum

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
I've been banned for some time, so I missed the "foid on looksmax" story. Can someone spoonfeed it to me? I simply cant fucking believe that a biological(not a tranny) foid would come to this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and BrettyBoy
Idk about that, sorry. But all I can assure you is that females cannot be incels or lonely. Foids don't need to do anything to get laid.

Idk about that, sorry. But all I can assure you is that females cannot be incels or lonely. Foids don't need to do anything to get laid.
Do you think Im retarded? This is the most water is wet post that Ive seen so far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 1751, Ruby and 1 other person
So there was a guy from .co, Brendioeee, I'm sure you've heard of him. He does all those "I'm an incel AMA" and "Interview with an Incel" type things.

He had an account here too, as some people do. Now, he has gotten a lot better looking as he lost weight. And he has gained a lot of status from his interviews. Because of this, he managed to get some ugly ethnic orbiter girls. He rejected them, as he admitted after everything, but there was one orbiter who he took a liking to.

This girl, Thaila, or thalia, don't remember the name, is an Australian JB (she's 18 now). She is "blackpilled" (not really), and has a long history of invading male dominated communities to gather incel orbiters. Now Brendio claims she was his orbiter, but knajjd has said that he was her orbiter. At this point it doesn't matter, and either way would make sense.

So this girl follows him onto this forum, and makes a bunch of retarded posts. Eventually, through a seriously impressive effort, the greycel Greenboat makes a thread revealing everything, and getting both the girl and Brendio banned. Apparently Brendio is planning on moving her out of australia to live with him in the US. We'll see how it goes.

Brendio gets unbanned, makes another thread, people cry and throw insults around. General chaos just because a whore was on the forum for 2 days. That's pretty much it, nothing too interesting, just a bit of drama

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Ruby, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
There were 2 foids.
First one is above me explained, by none other than @LookistWorld
Second one was @Mogger

Can someone link me this thread. If no, the tell me how this madlad did it

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? Ok, I got the idea of the first foid. What about the second?
Exposed thread:

Brendio's thread after he was unbanned:

Other related thread:

There were 2 foids.
First one is above me explained, by none other than @LookistWorld
Second one was @Mogger
You mean @Mogger is a foid? If so, I gotta DM her immediately.

So there was a guy from .co, Brendioeee, I'm sure you've heard of him. He does all those "I'm an incel AMA" and "Interview with an Incel" type things.

He had an account here too, as some people do. Now, he has gotten a lot better looking as he lost weight. And he has gained a lot of status from his interviews. Because of this, he managed to get some ugly ethnic orbiter girls. He rejected them, as he admitted after everything, but there was one orbiter who he took a liking to.

This girl, Thaila, or thalia, don't remember the name, is an Australian JB (she's 18 now). She is "blackpilled" (not really), and has a long history of invading male dominated communities to gather incel orbiters. Now Brendio claims she was his orbiter, but knajjd has said that he was her orbiter. At this point it doesn't matter, and either way would make sense.

So this girl follows him onto this forum, and makes a bunch of retarded posts. Eventually, through a seriously impressive effort, the greycel Greenboat makes a thread revealing everything, and getting both the girl and Brendio banned. Apparently Brendio is planning on moving her out of australia to live with him in the US. We'll see how it goes.

Brendio gets unbanned, makes another thread, people cry and throw insults around. General chaos just because a whore was on the forum for 2 days. That's pretty much it, nothing too interesting, just a bit of drama
giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570