The subjectivity of looks

NeanderthalMax

NeanderthalMax

Just don't shower, bro
One of the biggest lies that bluepill society tells us is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, is this statement completely false?

I don't think so. I think that there is quite a bit of taste involved in looks.

Let me explain

Most girls have a non-autistic rating system inside their heads. When they look at someone they have a few categories they place someone in: hideous, ugly, below average, average, above average, good looking, and great looking. They are not autists thinking "this guy is only 5.3452 PSL because of the angle of a small freckle under his eye, also the 3rd eye lash from the left is a bit too long, if he cut it he could ascend 0.0456 PSL. Maybe squinting 1mm more could bring him up 0.087 PSL".

My point with this is that when a girl looks at you she places you in one of those categories.

Say she looks at 2 guys and places them both in the great-looking category. Now they both passed her looks threshold, she is now going to look for other characteristics to decide who she is going to fuck. At this point things like height, frame, dick, build, status, confidence, and vibe/charm are going to be what determines who she is more interested in.

The reason why I am making this point is that I think the PSL system is outdated and too autistic in its design. I think we should rate guys similar to how women would, something like this:

Hideous = south of 2 PSL
Ugly = 2-3 PSL

Low average = 3-3.5 PSL
Average = 3.5-4.5 PSL Overall Average = 3-5 PSL
High average = 4.5-5 PSL

Good looking = 5-6 PSL
Great looking = north of 6 PSL

Every time someone submits a photo he should be placed in one of those categories.

If I posted a picture of a guy we can all probably agree which range that person is in (Except for the degenerates that don't know how to rate). However, we might have arguments over where in that range exactly the person is.

For example, take Chico and Barrett, we can almost unanimously agree they are both in the 6+ PSL range, and almost all girls on earth would agree they are great looking guys. However, the arguments would be whether Chico is a 6 PSL due to lack of DOM features, and Barrett is 8 PSL due to most striking features. Or Chico is 8 PSL because he is harmony king and Barrett is good looking but too striking making him 6 PSL. It all becomes a game of preference and that is exactly how women would think. Some stacies would go crazy over Barrett and others would go crazy over Chico.

This similar to how women view height (REAL barefoot, afternoon height, not the 0.5 inch you get from your shoes, plus the 1 inch from your lifts and the 0.5 inch you add just for fun, not forgetting the 0.25 inch since you measured in the morning):

below 5'4 midget
5'4-5'6 short
5'7 below average
5'8-5'10 average
5'11-6'0 above average
6'1-6'3 kind of tall
6'3+ tall

This is why once you are north of 6-6.5 PSL and at least 6 feet tall you can slay any type of girl, given that you are confident, have some status, and give off the kind of vibe the girl is looking for. That is why you often see stacy models with guys that would only get rated in the 6-6.5 PSL range here, after that point it all becomes a game of personal preference.

TL;DR:
We can all define some basic ranges for beauty, but within does range it comes down to personal preference and other factors.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, animo123, Deleted member 8244 and 6 others
I like your threads also I'm average for both psl and height fuck :(

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NeanderthalMax and Deleted member 6785
i wrote thread about this before, nothing new

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NeanderthalMax and Deleted member 6785
I like your threads also I'm average for both psl and height fuck :(
just be normie and NT bitch. stop crying no need to be incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 6785
just be normie and NT bitch. stop crying no need to be incel
I am trying bro I just keep getting rejected because I suck at being NT and am autistic af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
that's a pretty faggish title no offense intended.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Watery thread tbh besides your rating system is already used when you ask for a rating most of the time you'll get either high tier normie, low tier normie, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf
Didnt read but I ironically think looks are very subjective. Plenty of times my friends have found someone attractive and I havent, and I guarantee theres ppl I find very attractive that they find just decent

Yet, all the girls rate me, objectively - a trash.
No subjectivity there 😊

Good thread, I agree