The Swan: Female Surgery Ascensions: The female equivalent to this site

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
There is a show called the swan that shows unattractive women who ascend through surgery as well as using the entire looksmax protocol. A lot of their personal stories mirror what people on the forum go through. In b4 ugly women can't have miserable lives. In b4 you call me faggot.

This is how it should be

Tell us your story - create your looksmax plan - action your looksmax plan - we review and enjoy your results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
ugly women cant have miserable lives

faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Avoidant, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
There is a show called the swan that shows unattractive women who ascend through surgery as well as using the entire looksmax protocol. A lot of their personal stories mirror what people on the forum go through. In b4 ugly women can't have miserable lives. In b4 you call me faggot.

This is how it should be

Tell us your story - create your looksmax plan - action your looksmax plan - we review and enjoy your results

jfl she got married :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Her looksmatch hanged himself in the forest 20 years ago :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He still there because nobody care about genetic trash man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Stopped watching after she said she got married and had a kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Sasaz2 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It was a good show, but it was only on one season in 2004. Botched is the only decent plastic surgery show on now, and it is very repetitive, mostly noses and breasts.

Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein. Kilo!

Are you joking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@cocainecowboy we all knew this guy wouldn't really leave, but God damn do I wish he did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Sasaz2
If it has a hole it lives on easy mode atleast