The thing I don't get about penis size

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
1) So when you see hundreds of girls excited around Chico, do you think him having a small penis would turn them off? Why would they be excited like that without knowing his size of it was so important

2) Surely the whole point is for the top tier genetics to put sperm into the females, so why would it matter how it is done. That would just be for the pleasure, but they would be happy they are getting good genes for their child right? Unless dick size is a genetic indicator idk

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and HailToTheKing
They’re excited cuz face > everything

They’re excited cuz face > everything
But why on some red pill forums I see oh if I was really gl I'd still kill myself with a 4 inch dick. Basement chirp?

But why on some red pill forums I see oh if I was really gl I'd still kill myself with a 4 inch dick. Basement chirp?
Yea mostly cope even tho 4 inch is really small, 5 inch and you’re good if gl

They assume he has a big dick because he's tall and generally genetically superior. If he had a small dick which is unlikely, they would be kinda turned off for sure.

Wanna ascend to the point where my biggest insecurity is having a small penis.

1) So when you see hundreds of girls excited around Chico, do you think him having a small penis would turn them off? Why would they be excited like that without knowing his size of it was so important

2) Surely the whole point is for the top tier genetics to put sperm into the females, so why would it matter how it is done. That would just be for the pleasure, but they would be happy they are getting good genes for their child right? Unless dick size is a genetic indicator idk
you've a psl 8 face bro, a 4 inch dick would be enough to satisfy them, I remember there was a study done with some women, and they orgasmed without any touch, just pure mental state.