The thing is... I KNOW WHEN TO APPROACH A FEMAL

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Cold approach is useless unless u chad.

Here is the thing from my all day experience i noticed that femshits are primitive AF.

Here an example: im in a group with 8 people 1 incel (me) 3 normies 2 femshits 1 well above average guy (5.5-6) and a teacher around a 4-5 (27 year old).

Every time the well above average guy talks she is crushing hard on him. She sits on the tip of her chair starts playing with her hair blushes and smiles at everything he says. Now correct me if im wrong these are cleary ioi's and she just happend to do these things when that guy is talking, coincidence? I DONT THINK SO.

When im talking she sees me rather dead. This shit is everywhere.

As soon as i see a GL guy the hoes around him start acting diffrent (at the train grocery store etc). The thing is they think they do it without anyone noticing it. Fucking animals.

Anyway why approach when no femshit is giving you non verbal indicators. If she doesnt doe that shit she thinks yoo ass is ugly. Why even bother approaching that bitch. Every day i go through the same pain of being ignored. And seeing that other males get attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm putting off studying, so I'll make this quick. You're just parroting BP talking points and trying to pass it off as natural. Look, hot guys get attention from girls. So if you can't become a hot guy, you'll have to put in more work to get what you want. Attractive people have easier lives, that's far from a new concept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Look, hot guys get attention from girls.
True. I get where he is coming from though. He's pissed he doesn't get that and thinks it's hopeless, but it isn't. He just needs to looksmax and gain status

• +1
True. I get where he is coming from though. He's pissed he doesn't get that and thinks it's hopeless, but it isn't. He just needs to looksmax and gain status

Broo i looksmaxed i didnt get any surgeries tho fashion max, gymcel i am really muscular also. But i stil get that kinda i dont like you vibe. I aint gonna pay for surgeries atleast not in the near future

• +1
As a man, you hsould have 0 inhib and infinite confidence

• +1
I'm putting off studying, so I'll make this quick. You're just parroting BP talking points and trying to pass it off as natural. Look, hot guys get attention from girls. So if you can't become a hot guy, you'll have to put in more work to get what you want. Attractive people have easier lives, that's far from a new concept.

You dont get it hey want LOOKS, i put in more work to looksmax. You clearly refering to shit like confidence. Al the time and money i spend and its still not enough jfl
Im just going to try it one more time by approaching a women. I hitting the gym like a roided baboon. I give myself 2 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
I aint gonna pay for surgeries atleast not in the near future
Once you get the necessary surgeries that's the only time women will give you the attention all non-chad males desperately desire.

• +1
You dont get it hey want LOOKS, i put in more work to looksmax. You clearly refering to shit like confidence. Al the time and money i spend and its still not enough jfl
Im just going to try it one more time by approaching a women. I hitting the gym like a roided baboon. I give myself 2 months.

Confidence isn't shit.

If you don't have Chad-looks you better have unlimited confidence. You need to max every fucking thing

• +1
Confidence isn't shit.

If you don't have Chad-looks you better have unlimited confidence. You need to max every fucking thing
No matter how much confidence you have it doesnt changne the fact that she isnt in to you. Once you didnt pass the lookstest you might as well kill yourself. All the confident guys are lucky because the girl thought: they arent that ugly i might give them a chance. It isnt about confidence nor swag nor how the way you carry youreself.
Its about height frame and face (additional status and money)

• +1