The tinier a woman is, the taller of a man she requests

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Completly serious. I'm talking about observable reality and not absurd psl autism that every woman requests a 6'4 guy, women at around average height (5'7) don't bother a male whos around 5'9.

Meanwhile so many genetic trash 5'3 women ik request a tall man. A girl I know (5'1) said she is immidietaley "turned off if a mans height starts with the digit 5. Like lol is he even a man if he is below 6 foot ?"

Funny enough that the "tiny" gene is dominant and the tall gene is recessive so every dwarf women will breed a short son aswell, something they so purely hate even if she manages to get a tall husband.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
tbh jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, jefferson and SikKunt
nah the tall gene is dominant dude.

my mom is 5 foot 3 and I am 6 foot
these women tend to have better genetics since high E

Last edited:

pretty sure i've read on some journal it's dominant. it's not a continous trait tho which means it's the result of multiple genetic and environmental factors. Also extremes don't get passed on but rather a regression towards it.

pretty sure i've read on some journal it's dominant. it's not a continous trait tho which means it's the result of multiple genetic
wdym?

these women tend to have better genetics since high E
Jfl @ trying to Turn down a scientific fact with this

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
it is what it is. they're acting exactly as they're programmed. it is what it is.
i can't like ugly girls despite being ugly as fuck.. it is just like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal and prgfromnl
Isnt the avg woman height 5’2

Jfl @ trying to Turn down a scientific fact with this
its not scientific fact lmao. have fun with your low e wife because you are scared to have a manlet son
pretty sure i've read on some journal it's dominant. it's not a continous trait tho which means it's the result of multiple genetic and environmental factors. Also extremes don't get passed on but rather a regression towards it.
reggression towards what?

Isnt the avg woman height 5’2

Worldwide female height is 5'2, but worldwide male height is 5'7. I'm rather referring to western countries were avrg height is much higher than that
its not scientific fact lmao. have fun with your low e wife because you are scared to have a manlet son

How is it not ? Tons of scientific literature on this

reggression towards the dominant trait, youve been lucky to be 6 foot with ver height, im guessing you inheritied your fathers height genes only plus your environment wasnt complete trash

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
Of course, nothing wrong with trying to wash out shit genes.

But I've also seen short ass girls with short guys, you just like to pick out examples to confirm your bias.

Of course, nothing wrong with trying to wash out shit genes.

But I've also seen short ass girls with short guys, you just like to pick out examples to confirm your bias.

im not cherrypicking. youre going for an exception tbh, overwhelming majority of short girls will make tallness as a requirement to date them. an exception doesnt make the rule, its like saying ive seen gl girls with ugly guys so therefore looks arent that important

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I’m not sure the girl In currently seeing is 5’2, and I am 5’9 manlet and she is pretty much obsessed with me (for now)

I’m not sure the girl In currently seeing is 5’2, and I am 5’9 manlet and she is pretty much obsessed with me (for now)

guys like i said before, there are exceptions but an exception does not make the rule

im not cherrypicking. youre going for an exception tbh, overwhelming majority of short girls will make tallness as a requirement to date them. an exception doesnt make the rule, its like saying ive seen gl girls with ugly guys so therefore looks arent that important

I'm not saying you're wrong in that girls want taller guys and I'm not going by exception either. There's more short ass girls with short guys or average guys than ones with 6'+ guys. If anything, you're the one going by the exception.

• +1
5’7 average woman height is a fucking joke.

literally all of central europe (germany, england, netherlands, belgium, etc.) which are stacy countries

• JFL
literally all of central europe (germany, england, netherlands, belgium, etc.) which are stacy countries
average woman in 2019 is 6'2 tbhngl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and CopeIsReal
5’7 average woman height is a fucking joke.
There was a retard on lookism who thought the average white girl height in the west was 5’10”

• JFL
I live in England. Average female height for white girls is nowhere near 5’7... maybe 5’5 at the VERY most in regards to high class university age women.

even in Netherlands; the average woman is 5’6.5.. in the tallest country in the world

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Casadonis
'man' starts at 6' and 200lbs. That's the bare minimum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Avoidant, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Not England, they are a tad bit shorter than mainland Europe. Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Scandinavia imo. Don't know about EE

There was a retard on lookism who thought the average white girl height in the west was 5’10”
It’s 164cm in UK which is like 5’4.7.. i doubt its more than 5’5 for high class university students
'man' starts at 6' and 200lbs. That's the bare minimum.
no 6 foot for a narrow cuck face

It’s 164cm in UK which is like 5’4.7.. i doubt its more than 5’5 for high class university students

no 6 foot for a narrow cuck face
That was his excuse every time he got rejected. He just couldn’t accept that he was ugly as shit and that was why

• +1
"Here are some worldwide trends in height for women aged 18–40 from the website World Data:

• The average height of European women is 5 feet 6 inches."
-Medical News Today

It's over boyo, women in the west are tall.

"Here are some worldwide trends in height for women aged 18–40 from the website World Data:

• The average height of European women is 5 feet 6 inches."
-Medical News Today

It's over boyo, women in the west are tall.
when did this come out?

seems like straight up primal dimorphism. i think most tall girls want a tall guy not because they are attracted to it necessarily but because she doesn't want to seem like her boyfriend is a bitch while short girls seem to actually get soaked around tall guys

I'm about to contribute to this sorry boys. I'm seeing this 5'2 girl later this week.

she will be very short when i leash her like an utter dog and make her walk on her hands and knees

Or maybe should just amputate her at the knee and make her a useless stump

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant, didntreadlol, Aesthetic and 2 others
True if big. But yeah I've only ltr girls 5'4 and above cuz girls shorter than that don't want me

Jfl this reminds me of a 5´2 girl saying I am hot but too short for her while I literally stand on 6´2 barefoot.

Meanwhile, girls i dated around the 5´5-5´9 range always said how they like how tall I am.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
she will be very short when i leash her like an utter dog and make her walk on her hands and knees

Or maybe should just amputate her at the knee and make her a useless stump

26.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Butthurt Dweller
cocainecowboy said:
you either die young as a prettyboy, or you live long enough to see yourself become an ogremaxxer

I live in England. Average female height for white girls is nowhere near 5’7... maybe 5’5 at the VERY most in regards to high class university age women.

even in Netherlands; the average woman is 5’6.5.. in the tallest country in the world

This, the average girl is not tall.

I think OP only just notice girls who height mog him and in his mind he think 'duh uh thats the average female'. Just like if I only notice good looking FACEs and say 'duh uh thats the average FACE' because in my mind I automatically filter out ugly's.

• +1
This, the average girl is not tall.

I think OP only just notice girls who height mog him and in his mind he think 'duh uh thats the average female'. Just like if I only notice good looking FACEs and say 'duh uh thats the average FACE' because in my mind I automatically filter out ugly's.

I'm 6'3 and I've quoted data on western women height, stop being aspie

I'm 6'3 and I've quoted data on western women height, stop being aspie

Europe
Male: Height

Weight

Female: Height

Weight
Northern Europe1.80 m87.1 kg1.67 m71.0 kg
British Isles1.78 m86.9 kg1.64 m72.9 kg
Eastern Europe1.77 m83.0 kg1.65 m72.3 kg
Southern Europe1.77 m84.2 kg1.64 m68.0 kg
Western Europe1.80 m86.4 kg1.66 m69.3 kg

You literally say in your post that average women height is 5'7 then you bring up research link that shows height of women from Northern Europe (tallest countries) only to result in them being 5'6. THIS IS THE AVERAGE FROM THE TALLEST COUNTRIES AND THEY'RE ONLY 5'6.

So firstly, what you said about average height of a female is wrong. Secondly, using confirmation bias to prove your point by using average from the tallest countries (Northern Europe). YOU FUCKING RETARD.

• +1
Europe
Male: Height

Weight

Female: Height

Weight
Northern Europe1.80 m87.1 kg1.67 m71.0 kg
British Isles1.78 m86.9 kg1.64 m72.9 kg
Eastern Europe1.77 m83.0 kg1.65 m72.3 kg
Southern Europe1.77 m84.2 kg1.64 m68.0 kg
Western Europe1.80 m86.4 kg1.66 m69.3 kg
You literally say in your post that average women height is 5'7 then you bring up research link that shows height of women from Northern Europe (tallest countries) only to result in them being 5'6. THIS IS THE AVERAGE FROM THE TALLEST COUNTRIES AND THEY'RE ONLY 5'6.

So firstly, what you said about average height of a female is wrong. Secondly, using confirmation bias to prove your point by using average from the tallest countries (Northern Europe). YOU FUCKING RETARD.

No, read again what I wrote. Some guy said if 5'2 wasn't average female height and I specifically told him that 5'2 was average female height world wide, I'm only assuming western countries since average male height is 5'7 and 5'7 on here is manlet. But your 3 braincelled aspie brain wont understand this, so show me some more mental gymnastics from a subhuman baboon

Life starts at 6’2-6’3

6.2 x 5.8 cock+ and big frame with at least average skull size

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and CopeIsReal
it is what it is. they're acting exactly as they're programmed. it is what it is.
i can't like ugly girls despite being ugly as fuck.. it is just like that

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Life starts at 6’2-6’3

6.2 x 5.8 cock+ and big frame with at least average skull size

legit, if thousands and thousands of women arent gushing over you in groupchats and making fanpages about you, is life even worth living ?

No, read again what I wrote. Some guy said if 5'2 wasn't average female height and I specifically told him that 5'2 was average female height world wide, I'm only assuming western countries since average male height is 5'7 and 5'7 on here is manlet. But your 3 braincelled aspie brain wont understand this, so show me some more mental gymnastics from a subhuman baboon

Only one doing mental gymnastics is you. You're so fucking stupid that you find it hard to even agree with yourself; instead of writing up a concise thread you bring up one point, hop to another only to hop back to the previous one while all together bringing in biases to make yourself sound as if you are right.

Only one doing mental gymnastics is you. You're so fucking stupid that you find it hard to even agree with yourself; instead of writing up a concise thread you bring up one point, hop to another only to hop back to the previous one while all together bringing in biases to make yourself sound as if you are right.

:feelsuhh: